[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I was working against his lynch,
I only gave into it after my main push got no traction. (Lanji)
If I was mafia I would had just left the vote and avoid the argument with lanji.
He was certain that fuji wuld flip mafia that he was down to suicide....
Queen just appeared out of nowhere.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
And if several scum are immune to normal shots, why even bother having them as such if a dedicated town killing role can bypass it?
Wouldn’t the fact that several scum are Iron ,AKA bullet-proof, be evidence enough of a super-Kill to be in town’s hands?

Plus, assuming that scum themselves have protections that they can utilize to shield themselves from a vig when and if necessary, a super-kill would again be advantageous for town to have in their possession.

Of course it’s going to be x-shot. And assuming that the vig was thinking that Usopp surviving a Lynch must mean he’s an extremely powerful scum, using a super-Kill on usopp isn’t that far fetched.

I’m not against the idea of scum super-killing usopp. But my reasoning for that to not be the case is as Light pointed out before, scum would gain more from Usopp being in the game than not simply because the suspicion on him from yesterday’s failed kill would continue today.
Are you trying to get modkills here or something?
No, lol. I was thinking players can vouch for another without actually claiming in the traditional sense. But it’s fine, I’ll drop it.

we also prove that we should never be using this pairing mechanic, or even making partners with one another, ever again, because it's purely anti-town. Anyone who then pushes us to do otherwise can be safely considered Anti-town.
But the host just posted that if we don’t use partners, the same partners as yesterday would be chosen.
I really think this is a forced game mechanic. Winning and losing the challenges may have more scum favored outcomes, but completely discarding the dances isn’t really necessary at the moment imo.

Poison? What happened to your last DP sus?

Did something change your mind?
Yes. Seeing Fuji and Usopp both flip town and having poison as their suspect makes me wanna go after poison. I also agree with them that last day phase poison might have been pretending to contribute by asking those questions.

Her push on Beta this day phase is the first genuine push I’ve seen from her. And if we are following Ratchet’s opinion that Usopp’s kill was because of Mafia, and Usopp and Fuji were the ones mainly suspicious of poison, maybe Usopp was killed by Poison.

@Lindltaylor I did that all day yesterday and you had no complaints against it then, you were stuck with the independent post. What happened suddenly? And please questioning us the basics of mafia, just because it is not effective right away it is not baseless.
I wasn’t stuck on the independent thing. You were the one who kept questioning me only about that.
This is about the Poison suspicion right? I forgot why I quoted this lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@T-Pein™ Usopp voter probably are mislynch too. But idk about Lind.

Your though on WU Flowa as a town? @Lindltaylor
I’m still unclear about the write up. It could be True or false. Flower being Touka Kirishima might be true, but her alignment may be fake.

Even then though, the absolute worst that happens is that the lynch fails if the writeup is legit. That's not a terrible blow all told - we circumvent a major negative (restricting our lynch to three people which may not even contain scum) and we still confirm Flower, and we still prove that the dancing thing should be avoided completely. Obviously I'd prefer an actual lynch but there is still value in it not working too. And if Flower gets lynched, well... the writeup that confirmed Flower is proven to be a lie lol. Have you even thought this through?
This is assuming that the bloody valentine and the flower reveal are related right?

Because if the Lynch on one of the three does go through, we can confirm Flower from the write up only if the flower reveal and the bloody valentine event are connected.

If the Lynch on Flower goes through and she in fact does flip town, Then the write up doesn’t become a lie because Flower really did flip exactly as the write up said. Only the event is proved to be fake.

Also how did you connect this to the pairing and dance mechanism? I know that you’re against it, but do you agree that only players who’ve lost their partners can be put into the event? If that’s the case, then this should be a recurring event shouldn’t it? Because we are apparently going to be paired again today and if someone loses a partner they may be put into the bloody valentine event tomorrow too.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Wouldn’t the fact that several scum are Iron ,AKA bullet-proof, be evidence enough of a super-Kill to be in town’s hands?

Plus, assuming that scum themselves have protections that they can utilize to shield themselves from a vig when and if necessary, a super-kill would again be advantageous for town to have in their possession.

Of course it’s going to be x-shot. And assuming that the vig was thinking that Usopp surviving a Lynch must mean he’s an extremely powerful scum, using a super-Kill on usopp isn’t that far fetched.

I’m not against the idea of scum super-killing usopp. But my reasoning for that to not be the case is as Light pointed out before, scum would gain more from Usopp being in the game than not simply because the suspicion on him from yesterday’s failed kill would continue today.

No, lol. I was thinking players can vouch for another without actually claiming in the traditional sense. But it’s fine, I’ll drop it.

But the host just posted that if we don’t use partners, the same partners as yesterday would be chosen.
I really think this is a forced game mechanic. Winning and losing the challenges may have more scum favored outcomes, but completely discarding the dances isn’t really necessary at the moment imo.

Yes. Seeing Fuji and Usopp both flip town and having poison as their suspect makes me wanna go after poison. I also agree with them that last day phase poison might have been pretending to contribute by asking those questions.

Her push on Beta this day phase is the first genuine push I’ve seen from her. And if we are following Ratchet’s opinion that Usopp’s kill was because of Mafia, and Usopp and Fuji were the ones mainly suspicious of poison, maybe Usopp was killed by Poison.

I wasn’t stuck on the independent thing. You were the one who kept questioning me only about that.

This is about the Poison suspicion right? I forgot why I quoted this lmao.
Usoop being killed by vig makes more sense because as you have said he raised sus on himself and town vig shooting him considering that he is confirmed scum makes sense because usually vig restraint from killing blindly especially when it can come with penalty.

I think town vig thought that usoop is confirmed scum and then shot him to save our time today.

Also, I don't know if anyone brought this up but usopp ability indicates he can gain one vote..

So basically usopp and fuji got tied with 5 votes each.

But the notification doesn't say anything about RNG. Why?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lmfao at that push while I‘m sleeping.

It‘s an obvious setup for a lynch redirect. How nobody brought this up is quite frankly concerning.
It means you’re alone and suspected by everyone.

What’s your opinion on lynching you and having a second wagon on one of the 3 from the bloody valentine event?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why did you lock vote for Usopp back then after Flowa and Me?
Oh that’s because I thought usopp was trying to save himself by making a last minute wagon on you or Fuji.

Mango, Reborn, Ratchet and me had voted for Usopp. The last minute Lynch detail by usopp on someone else looked suspicious to me. So I locked vote on him.

I think I mentioned it in a post. I can quote it for you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Usoop being killed by vig makes more sense because as you have said he raised sus on himself and town vig shooting him considering that he is confirmed scum makes sense because usually vig restraint from killing blindly especially when it can come with penalty.

I think town vig thought that usoop is confirmed scum and then shot him to save our time today.

Also, I don't know if anyone brought this up but usopp ability indicates he can gain one vote..

So basically usopp and fuji got tied with 5 votes each.

But the notification doesn't say anything about RNG. Why?
Yeah, I too think the Vig shot Usopp. Also don’t know where people got Mango is the vig.

I mean he can be, but I thought he tracked flower and that’s how he found out that she didn’t visit Usopp.

Because even if Mango shot Usopp, even Flower could have gone for a kill on him. The write up won’t mention how many players tried to kill Usopp or anything.

Ah yes I brought up the Fuji and Usopp RNG in my first post. RNG wont be mentioned in that case because the votes at the end of the day did not reflect actual vote count.

If Host had mentioned RNG he would be giving us info that one of the players has an extra vote power and he can’t do that. Extra votes aren’t included in the vote count.

It means you’re alone and suspected by everyone.

What’s your opinion on lynching you and having a second wagon on one of the 3 from the bloody valentine event?
It feels like a setup. It‘s possible that we hit the scum and the lynch gets redirected to me. Which means I get lynched, flip Town and nothing gets accomplished. I do think Ratchet is scum from this, him suddenly not coasting, but posting textwalls is another indication.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It feels like a setup. It‘s possible that we hit the scum and the lynch gets redirected to me. Which means I get lynched, flip Town and nothing gets accomplished. I do think Ratchet is scum from this, him suddenly not coasting, but posting textwalls is another indication.
Ratchet always posts text walls, that’s not really any indication of his alignment.

Although this being a plan of his isn’t out of the question, you aren’t even defending yourself properly.

Your strongest town read is out to lynch you and your scum read is also out to lynch you.

Status
Not open for further replies.