Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Looking at the 3 possible Calamities matchups.

Sanji vs Jack:
The plot reason would be the scabbards. Jack is gonna kill them, Sanji wants to protect them. Cool reasoning.

Sanji vs Queen:
The plot reason is some unknown relationship between Queen and Judge. Considering Sanji cut ties with the Vinsmokes, this doesn't seem really interesting. Bad reasoning as of now.

Sanji vs King:
The plot reason is that King is, currently, the number 1 priority target to be taken down. BM reported to him and Sanji heard it. He might conclude that King is the "general" commanding Kaido's forces, so, it could be a way of showing off Sanji's good strategist side, by taking down the enemy that is keeping the Beast Pirate organized. Taking him down would severely compromise their forces. Great reasoning.

My pick is Sanji vs King any day of the week. It looks way more interesting narratively speaking. Jack comes in second. Queen's reasoning is bad, but Queen is awesome, so it still get a pass from me.
:king::queenhear::stealthblack: (where's the Jack emote? such disrespect)

So the first half of the chapters is the exact same as the last one?...really Oda?...
Dude I was wondering about this too. Like maybe the guy making the summary just forgot and started over explaining this eye power as if we don’t already know and over explains the Sanji situation

like it’s be weird if Oda was basically recapping the previous chapter as if we forgot

Bogard

You can't win
With Nami / Usopp occupied by Ulti / Pageone, Franky occupied by Sasaki, Brook alongside Robin against Maria, Luffy and Zoro on the rooftop, Sanji potentially going to help the scabbards, there is no one else in the crew who could potentially stop Jinbei vs Who's Who is continuing, and seeing that they seemingly share a backstory that has yet to be detailed(Who's who saying he saw Jinbei before, and Jinbei wanting to know who is behind the mask), looks like that match-up is set to conclude that way

Just normal DJ is enough. He freed himself before too. It's just lame Oda writing to let Sanji get caught off screen like it clearly makes zero sense...
Well Oda letting Luffy run out of haki was clear PIS too, as was L/Z/S not raiding together with the scabbards to arrive at the roof at the same time (and having Law fuck around with poneglyphs waiting for his captain to get to the roof).
Sanji should be able to have sky walked away even with his hands bound.

Looking at the 3 possible Calamities matchups.

Sanji vs Jack:
The plot reason would be the scabbards. Jack is gonna kill them, Sanji wants to protect them. Cool reasoning.

Sanji vs Queen:
The plot reason is some unknown relationship between Queen and Judge. Considering Sanji cut ties with the Vinsmokes, this doesn't seem really interesting. Bad reasoning as of now.

Sanji vs King:
The plot reason is that King is, currently, the number 1 priority target to be taken down. BM reported to him and Sanji heard it. He might conclude that King is the "general" commanding Kaido's forces, so, it could be a way of showing off Sanji's good strategist side, by taking down the enemy that is keeping the Beast Pirate organized. Taking him down would severely compromise their forces. Great reasoning.

My pick is Sanji vs King any day of the week. It looks way more interesting narratively speaking. Jack comes in second. Queen's reasoning is bad, but Queen is awesome, so it still get a pass from me.
:king::queenhear::stealthblack: (where's the Jack emote? such disrespect)
If the Sanji vs Queen reasoning wasnt so awful I may have considered it. But Sanji fighting someone because of Judge in the middle of a war, downright retarded.

Dont know so far, but for now i interpret the situation differently here.

For me it looks like robin was there anyway (like we assumed last chapter, the girl with the patch over the face). So Robin and Sanji were able to get some information about different things and also about their kind of communication. And when they got the information they needed, Sanji kinda starts the changing of the situation by telling Robin to start. With his shoutout for help, Robin knew to start. Specially now, when BM gets beaten by robin, nobody will claim the Strawhats "hacked" their communication, cause they know Robin was there after Sanjis calling. Robin than thanks him for his patience, for waiting and getting beaten until they got their information.

At least that would be my interpretation of the situation.
That wasn't Robin last chapter unless it was a clone. Clearly Robin and Brook were together.

When will people learn that Sanji's Role is mostly "Hero"
He saves People & Fights when he has to only
It's always the same Scenario with him:

Saving People:

01. In his Introduction Arc, he Saves Luffy from Drowning
02. In Arlong Park Arc, he Saves Luffy again
03. In Alabasta Arc, he saves Luffy & Co. from Prison & later Usopp & Chopper from Mr. 2
04. In Sky Island Arc, he saves Nami & Usopp from Enel
05. In Water 7 Arc, he is first to go after Robin on Train & later saves Usopp from Jabra
06. In Thriller Bark, he saves Nami from Absalom
07. In Punk Hazard, he saves Tashigi from Vergo
08. In Dressrosa, he saves Nami & Co. from Doflamingo
09. In WCI, he saves his Family, Pudding, Pound & Luffy ... etc
10. And now in Wano, he saves Momo & currently going to save Scabbards

Getting beat up because of his Morals:

01. Got beaten by Pearl because he wanted to Protect Zeff
02. Got beaten by Kuroobi Underwater because he wanted to Protect Luffy & Nojiko
03. Got beaten by Mr. 2 when he uses Nami Disguise because he doesn't hit Women
04. Got beaten by Kalifa for same Reason
05. Got beaten by Absalom because he was Carrying & Protecting Nami
06. Got beaten by his Siblings because he wanted to Protect his Friends
07. Got beaten by Viola for same Code
08. And now he got beaten by Black Maria for same reason

So stop expecting him to have the Great 1 v 1 you're all waiting for, the guy's Role is to be a Hero, Rescue everyone, gain Respect of others thanks to his Morals & Code, & beats Characters who stand in his way of Rescuing someone

If we check Sanji's 1 v 1 Fights where he Won, we find only:
Kuroobi - Mr. 2 - Jerry & Wanze - Jabra - Absalom - Page One

All of these were Fights where Sanji was Saving Someone except Page One but it's the same thing because he decided to fight him just so that they could Escape without knowing his Identity

So accept this Truth now before it's too late
Sanji is gonna fight Jack, it perfectly fits with his entire Story since he was Introduced

Just saying that Jack needs some hype and seeing on how Oda hates Sanji...if they do fight...

Man :jay-he::jay-he:
This probably going to happen, noway after taking a L above Jack going down to take another L.
Sanji going under and face him, fight him and get defeated>Yamato shows up and fight Jack. Or Sanji get help by Yamato.
Overall the future of Sanji don´t looking good in wano, I was sure he will face Queen far later in a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.