Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@Paperchampion23
If Robin and Brook face BM alone it mean it need two strong strawhats to match one flyer.
And we can agree the flyers where almost in same lvl with WsW facing Jinbe who is the strongest character after the monster trio of the strawhats.

In that case
Nami+Usopp vs Ulti
Robin+Brook vs BlackMaria
Chopper 1on1 Pageone?? Let be honest that don´t sound right, Pageone is at the same lvl as these above, it make sense if Chopper get also help.
The only strawhats who probably face alone a Flyer are right now Franky(haki upgrade coming soon?) and Jinbe, since these two are the most strongest strawhats after the monstertrio.
Oda just make Franky - Brook gap bigger because of this match up.
still on the idea of Brook will bail out after "defeats" Black Maria's underlings

Sanji's plotline from the start of Onigshama was the scarbbards and Momo. He ditched Nami for it ffs. Only people he is saving are the Scarbbards/Momo/Hiyori. The rest of the SHs will be defending themselves and fighting.

You seem broken lol.
Not broken LMAO XDXD
I'm just ready for a non fight arc for Sanji XDXDXD
If he has a fight OK, but i'm actually not expecting it... XDXD

@Paperchampion23
If Robin and Brook face BM alone it mean it need two strong strawhats to match one flyer.
And we can agree the flyers where almost in same lvl with WsW facing Jinbe who is the strongest character after the monster trio of the strawhats.

In that case
Nami+Usopp vs Ulti
Robin+Brook vs BlackMaria
Chopper 1on1 Pageone?? Let be honest that don´t sound right, Pageone is at the same lvl as these above, it make sense if Chopper get also help.
The only strawhats who probably face alone a Flyer are right now Franky(haki upgrade coming soon?) and Jinbe, since these two are the most strongest strawhats after the monstertrio.
I personally think there is a ranking, just like WsW and Sasaki.

WsW seems to be the strongest, fighting Jinbe proves that. Sasaki being second against Franky also makes sense. I also always thought Black Maria was the middle ground so Brook/Robin fighting her also sort of makes sense with the groups power scaling.

P1 and Ulti are kids and have been made fun of before. I wouldn't doubt they are relatively the weakest. Chopper fighting P1 alone and becoming a true monster seems possible. That's a major part of his character and he's a far more physical fighter than Usoop/Nami. He really "should" be able to fight P1 alone, depends on Oda

I understand that.
But looking at Sanji's character, it should not matter to him if Queen has some connection to Judge.
Sanji doesn't care about him. He just gets pissed when he is associated with them. Hence why he was pissed when he saw the "vinsmoke" in his wanted poster, and refused to use the raid suit at first. Also got pissed at Law for saying he was Germa. Even created the "Soba Mask" identity and talked about asking Usopp and Franky to redesign the suit.
That's why I said, unless it's something that involves his mother or sister, people he actually care about, I don't see this plot being a good reason to make him fight Queen.
At this point, fighting Queen just because he is a powerful enemy that needs to be brought down is a better reason than some weird ass random connection to Judge.
So are you betting that Sanji won’t care about whatever is up with Queen and Judge meaning we won’t have any main characters who care about that plot point?

Are you saying it’s actually possible that Oda writes this?

So we are just going to have characters dicking around for the next couple of chapters?

I know 1004 and 1005 are setup for the Strawhats' final fights and rounding up what's happening under the skull dome but GOD,these chapters feel like not enough happens.
When does Onigashima approach? When do characters start taking the upperhand in their fights? Chapters feel seem semi-fillerish.

From the Spoilers,half the chapter is already what happened last chapter Smh
Its not really "dicking" around. Its plot movement to set up the fights. I get people see it that way, but instead of blandly setting up the fights, Oda likes to characterize the villains and encounters, hence why this chapter is almost exclusively Black Maria, she barely got screentime beforehand

Status
Not open for further replies.