Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all seriousness Yamato and Jack is the only thing that makes actual sense. Especially in story so idk why people are saying Jack vs sanji now it makes zero sense.

yamato is protecting momo what do you think is gonna happen when she realized the scabbards are in trouble from Jack the drought? She’s gonna proof that even though she is kaidos daughter she is one of wanos protectors.

Yamato vs Jack is the only thing that makes actual sense because she isn’t gonna be running around doing nothing and we know she has a devil fruit and was ready to turn into zoan or hybrid form so it makes sense it’s two hybrids.

Hybrid Yamato vs hybrid jack

Drak and chopper vs queen and the numbers

Sanji vs king
Jack vs Sanji is the one that makes the most sense though.
A slow tank vs a Quick non-lethal fighter.
Perfect occasion for Sanji to train his weakass AP.
The matchup is also not new as it was predicted years ago or if you prefer, was thought of as a possibilty

It's true. Oda probably wanted to highlight this key Sanji moment of " Everyone has something he can and cannot do".
But i think it's really important that he's using the women of the crew to do this.

It shows how much Sanji actually believes in them and how much he acknowledges her stregth and ability to handle themselves in the toughest situation.

Also i really like this part as well and think it's important to not gloss over

We see the reaction of several characters to Sanji's call thanks to those who have the paper with the eye drawn.

Sanji also goes ahead and broadcasts his call so that everyone can see him in this vulnerable situation, as well as him asking for Robin's help.

He is humble about his shortcomings and acknowledges them. He's not hiding that he's in a tough spot, and he's making it known to everyone that he is asking for Robin's help, and that he believes in her to be able to help him, and defeat Black Maria and her crew.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oda showed 3 times in the story Marco cannot defeat King.
It is not a matter of power. Marco can kick King's ass but he is not here for that. Marco is not here to steal the SN/SH spotlights. This is the new generation fight.

OFC he will shine, but i don't expect him to shine against Jack...In Fact i do expect a "defeat" until he useses the Raid Suit or until someone comes to help him... Wich both are bad situations for Sanji tho XDXDXD
I do expect a good situation for Sanji at the end of the war XDXD
But not now XDXD
From now on Oda decided that Sanji will use the RS as PU, I don't like it at all but so be it. Sanji this arc will use it and then defeat someone going all out and maybe having a PU mid fight

Is there precedence for this?
Wano isn’t a normal one piece arc I mean look at zoro on the roof. The main fight against yonko is a team fight so it isn’t a normal arc.

I keep reiterating that the only way you can say sanji won’t fight king is if zoro fights king. That’s the only thing you can say. Yamato is protecting momo and will save the scabbards. Yamato vs Jack. Chopper is causing queen trouble and drake is protecting chopper. So we getting drake vs queen.

That only leaves king vs sanji which makes sense for a multitude of reasons like king being able to show we is Called the wildfire.

In one piece when a character has a nickname we either now or see why

Jack the drought: zou

nami the cat burglar: she steals

straw hat luffy: he has a straw hat

Pirate hunter zoro: he was a bounty hunter

Black leg sanji: sanji wears black pants

Marco the Phoenix: his devil fruit power is a Phoenix

fire fist ace: he has a move called fire fist his most well known move

Red hair shanks: he has red hair

You see where I’m going with this? King is called the wildfire he can only show those capabilities against someone like sanji because sanji doesn’t have a devil fruit power to counter but remember the raid suit is fire proof

Whole cake wasn't an arc for battles
Oda wasn't even gonna have Luffy fight Katakuri
He improvised midway and prolonged WCI.

Jack recovered, the fact he's up means he recovered
And why would Sanji fight be Jack?

You seem broken or you hate Sanji.

Just like the ones who kept saying Sanji vs P1 or a flyer coz of whatever
When Oda has build up Sanji vs King,...Queen knows Judge
Jack literally has nothing much except "sanji needs to save retainers " huh?
Why would i hate Sanji????
The thing is that RN i don't expect a win for Sanji.
He has to hype another characters, and he has to move the plot, and Oda moves the plot with Sanji... And now even more because of the 9 Scabbards.
A clash or a "defeat" with someone finishing his "job", that's Imo what it is gonna happen....

Marco vs King isnt a matchup that will lead anywhere. Oda showed 3 times in the story Marco cannot defeat King. The fact that you people are still hounding on about this is abysmal.
And he showed in the story that luffy cant beat many opponents that he eventually did, At the end who ever oda wants to win will win even if he seems weaker. Remember lucci? Luffy looked out classes but then won. Also are you implying that sanji is stronger than marco? At this point of the story?
Edit: marco on the good guys side and for that he will get a power up. And even if he didnt he can still beat king.

J

Jo_Ndule

Doesn´t matter at this point, Sanji for sure face Jack soon since he is the only one who know about Jack plan.
Jack vs Sanji is going happen and as @jmena said if this happen, Jack not going take a L again...
Sanji already got his L
Oda isn't gonna make Sanji lose or look bad to anyone

Jack vs Sanji isn't assured...in fact, you guys are jumping up fast coz you heard "Jack us going to kill retainers "
Forgetting that Yamato is open

If Sanji fights Jack. Who is gonna fight King ? Queen?
Marco isn't beating any calamity here. Drake won't solo any calamity too.
Yamato would have to fight King in that case

King and Queen are basically Zoro and Sanji
Even bounty wise... Oda isn't throwing this away coz you gus wants Jack to look good or Sanji to lose

Your love for calamities is clouding you
Jack doesn't need a W, he just needs to be amazing before losing

J

Jo_Ndule

I still believe in Brook vs Apoo

but maybe Brook vs Hawkins can be great too because both have weird ability

can you imagine Hawkins trying to do vodoo dolls on Brook? Would that actually work?

i feel Brook will face either Apoo or Hawkins
Apoo/Hawkins low/no diff brook

Brook isn't ready to beat a vet solo yet but you want him to beat a SN? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.