Status
Not open for further replies.
but full power Yamato > Jaco should be EASILY expected
On what basis should this be accepted?

she one shot a number, but Franky did that... She knocked out Ulti but Nami did that... she was about to transform just fighting Sasaki’s men before Sasaki even joined but Franky is fighting all these guys at once

what’s the basis for this Yamato wank? Let her beat someone first.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
lmao you don’t even understand the story.

First off sanji is not fight roux or burgress

burgress will get the diamond fruit and that’s Zoros fight. It was hinted at years ago where it was talked about it cutting diamond.

sanji vs roux also won’t happen imo because I believe shanks is the final yonko and when we get there it’s gonna be like this.

Luffy vs Kidd vs shanks

Mihawk vs zoro

Ben beckman vs sanji

lucky roux vs killer

The reasons j believe these matchups is because of these things.

1. Mihawk has to be beaten before raftel because mihawk said himself Luffys dream is harder then Zoros

2. I know full damn well Oda doesn’t know how to make zoro vs beckman in a fight because their fighting styles are hard to draw against each other.

3. Kidd and killer are gonna go after shanks and I doubt when we get to shanks that jinbe would be taking down someone like lucky. Jinbe is more likely to fight that monkey guy.

that’s why I say that sanji is not fighting roux. Beckman vs sanji actually makes sense story wise.

Sanji beating king makes even more sense since king is probably the weakest right hand of a yonko closer to katakuri then Marco or ben
Yikes. :odenugh:
This is worse of a headcanon than I thought.

J

Jo_Ndule

Marco and Calamitiee fans are all the same
Hoping that Oda will be wanking them or giving them Ws this arc

They are just here as side characters
Rooftop SNs + sanji and Yamato are the real deal here, they will all be shown >Marco/Calamities when the arc ends.

Stop expecting king or Marco to look beastly or carry this arc, they cant
Look at how they have been given less screentime even...outshone by flyers lol

Marco will do something but it wont be defeating a Calamity or even a Flying 6. Those are reserved for the Allaince.

Look at all of this and dare tell me Marco will defeat King. People who are saying Marco will defeat King are in denial. Marco's role isnt to defeat King, right now he's here to stall King.
And then what? Marco is a very strong character are you saying he wont have any match ups for the whole Arc?
Makes no sense. Oda didnt write marco in this arc just to do some stalling and lifting

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
But Sanji already cares. He cares about his poster having Judge’s name.

There is no indication that Sanji doesn’t care right?
He cares in a "fuck this shit" kinda way.
Not in a "dont you dare talk talk ill about my vinsmoke family".
If queen goes "me and your father go waaaaay back".
At best I hope Sanji responds "he is not my father, you freaking ass balloon. Never mix me with those clowns".

Ya'll keep saying Zoro vs Kaido, and I get it truly, but there is an extremely possible chance both Yonko wipe the floor next chapter and end that fight (even if its temporary)

An argument can be made that Oda stalled King/Queen with Marco to eventually create a dramatic entrance with Zoro/Sanji after they had their respective plotlines play out. I'm not saying I wholeheartedly believe Zoro will stop fighting Kaido, but there are some key factors people are forgetting:

- Luffy is pretty much warranted a 1v1 fight at SOME point. Whether Zoro gets knocked out or is blown away or is distracted (my argument as always been King), Luffy will probably get his moment against Kaido.

- Zoro still has yet to learn of his family lineage (Shimotsuki) in Wano. This implies there has to be at least some sort of break in the fighting, unless Oda plans on dumping it at the end of the arc for some reason instead of giving him emotional motivation beforehand.

- Kaido is simply not a swordsman. Really its not even Zoro's place to fight him. He's the captain, and the 3 Captain supernova already on the roof have more merit to fight the Yonko than either Killer or Zoro.

- Kaido and BM are about to get serious, implying things may actually shift on the roof in some way.

- Finally, so far all the Beast Pirate matchups have been exclusively Strawhat. No Drake/Hawkins/Apoo. If they are involved in the calamity fights, so be it, but I have more reason to believe Zoro, Sanji and even Yamato are being reserved for those 3 Calamities in the long run

We can be pragmatic about this instead of being blind fanboys to the notion that "nothing" can change about the rooftop the next few chapters. There is potential merit for Zoro getting a calamity fight ever.

We are probably going to be in these fights for the rest of 2021 (I personally don't doubt it), there is a high chance the F5 fights happen first, things shift, then we get our Calamity and Yonko fights. What I'm saying above doesn't even discount ZKK or something like that, but its a possibility people need to be frank about. Like look how many different arguments people are using for Sanji and we frankly don't know who he's fighting in the end.

Just saying, Oda seems to making these fights as clean as possible. Don't be surprised if Chopper joins the weak duo in fighting Ulti/P1. Don't be surprised if the Jack/Scabbards plotline somehow shifts to Yamato considering her closeness to Momo right now. The last thing I would be shocked by is Zoro/Sanji fighting the number 1 and 2 subordinates respectively. Its pretty much a customary thing.

Also, just great to know Jack is up again finally.
I respect you bro but no just no..Law Kidd doesn't deserve to be here more than the one who has freaking Enma and inherited Oden's will..has a whole set up to fight Kaido more than Law and Kidd

He's also the only one who can damage Kaido with Luffy

Kaido is Zoro's main fight

You guys have to stop lol

Marco and Calamitiee fans are all the same
Hoping that Oda will be wanking them or giving them Ws this arc

They are just here as side characters
Rooftop SNs + sanji and Yamato are the real deal here, they will all be shown >Marco/Calamities when the arc ends.

Stop expecting king or Marco to look beastly or carry this arc, they cant
Look at how they have been given less screentime even...outshone by flyers lol
Keep crying Ndule, you're good at it.
Marco came to this arc doing more than Lata in years. Both King and Marco will show feats that convince everyone that they're indeed above the basement boi.

Yamato is a babysitter, nothing more. She might beat a nerfed Jack Extreme diff, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.