Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trash to any vet or SN

Just like Perospero no diffed Him and chopper while locking his candy, yup
Brook needs haki + more haki + plot to beat even Tamago or Pekoms
I mean someone went from huffing against stag beetle straight into putting fear into two Yonko at same time Lol
Don’t pretend like Brook can do this jump of power if Oda wanted to Lol
Power scaling at this point is useless talk, cause Oda doesn’t give a shit about it anymore, and it’s clear with all events happening

I respect you bro but no just no..Law Kidd doesn't deserve to be here more than the one who has freaking Enma and inherited Oden's will..has a whole set up to fight Kaido more than Law and Kidd

He's also the only one who can damage Kaido with Luffy

Kaido is Zoro's main fight

You guys have to stop lol
I'll I'm gonna say is wait and see. I will gladly, 100% eat my words by then. I just don't think this rooftop fight is lasting. And remember, I didn't even say it discounts ZKK. I just think Zoro getting a great, 1v1 fight against another meito user will allow him to fully unlock Enma.

Thats all I personally want out of this. If it happens with Kaido exclusively, for sure then.

Whether Zoro gets knocked out or is blown away or is distracted (my argument as always been King), Luff
But then what would’ve been Zoro’s contribution to the fight? Shouldn’t he only leave the roof when Kaido is lying in a puddle of his own blood after Zoro cuts his chest open?

I mean I’m of the mind that Zoro will fight king but you are making it seem like Zoro won’t even do anything on the roof as well. Saying “It’s not Zoro’s place”. TF? He’s been doing way better than Kid and Law for a person who it’s “not even his place”

I'll I'm gonna say is wait and see. I will gladly, 100% eat my words by then. I just don't think this rooftop fight is lasting. And remember, I didn't even say it discounts ZKK. I just think Zoro getting a great, 1v1 fight against another meito user will allow him to fully unlock Enma.

Thats all I personally want out of this. If it happens with Kaido exclusively, for sure then.
they can beat the 2 yonkos because oda wants them to, there the 2 weakest for a reason !

I know yall dont believe in the set-ups for Sanji vs King, so let's go by process of elimination.

Marco vs King: Cannot happen - Marco isnt New Gen. It isnt his role

Zoro vs King: Cannot happen - Zoro isnt interested in King, he only wants Kaido. Oda wasted any oppturnity he had to set this fight up.

Jinbe vs King: Cannot happen - No set up and already has an opponent

Now we have two options for King: Yamato or Sanji. Tbh I'd rather see people spouting Yamato vs King then Marco vs King. So go at it lmao.

But logically...just go for the fight Oda is setting up too.

He's trash to any vet or SN

Just like Perospero no diffed Him and chopper while locking his candy, yup
Brook needs haki + more haki + plot to beat even Tamago or Pekoms
Brook is on the same tier as Franky, and will have had a strength bloom from his hopelessness at Pedro's death.
If Franky can overpower Sasaki and Robin can fight Black Maria in this arc due to power creep, no reason to believe Brook+ Carrot can't take down Perospero.

I know yall dont believe in the set-ups for Sanji vs King, so let's go by process of elimination.

Marco vs King: Cannot happen - Marco isnt New Gen. It isnt his role

Zoro vs King: Cannot happen - Zoro isnt interested in King, he only wants Kaido. Oda wasted any oppturnity he had to set this fight up.

Jinbe vs King: Cannot happen - No set up and already has an opponent

Now we have two options for King: Yamato or Sanji. Tbh I'd rather see people spouting Yamato vs King then Marco vs King. So go at it lmao.

But logically...just go for the fight Oda is setting up too.
So whos marcos opponent?

Status
Not open for further replies.