Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in a "dont you dare talk talk ill about my vinsmoke family".
Who the hell said he would care to defend Judge’s honor?

Anyway I’ve tried to explain this using how narrative works.

It’s clear, unless Oda brings Judge himself to Wano, the plot point of Queen being connected to Judge wouldn’t exist unless it is going to lead to something with Sanji. Sanji is the only person on the island who would care about this and so by the very rules of narrative he will be involved.

That’s just drama. The same way it was clear Zoro was fighting Kaido dozens of chapters before we even reached Onigashima, the rules of drama already predicted it would happen.

You have no alternative here than saying Oda is bad writer so maybe he will introduce a plot point that no main character cares about

If he's lucky he gets a third party member like Weeble if he comes...or possibly fights Big Mom again. If not he'll just play support and heal everyone once they get injured. Pretend like he's doing and fight some fodders along the way.
No chance he plays such a smalll role that would make no sense plot wise. This is an all out war and you thimk that a strong fighter like marco will sit and be like i am increasing the chances of our side winning by not fighting anyone important and just supporting people. And the big mom argument how? You said he wont fight king because its the new gens fight. But he will fight big mom? Isnt big mom the new gen fight aswell? Or does that only apply to king .

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Rooftop fight is the last one to be closed so there are 2 chances imo:
- The war lasts the whole night, ends during the dawn right before Onigashima landing on the Flower Capital (most likely to happen)
- Onigashima lands on Wano but somehow not on the Flower Capital (in an isolated location, like Kuri) and the war becomes a logoration war which lasts a pair of days (2-3)
What do you think?

I hope so, damn give me some Live Floor updates :finally:
Yea I agree with it ending on the Dawn of the Day. But I also think the Big Mom Yonko fight is lasting an entire week. I think Kaido gets defeated at the Dawn by Zoro and Killer (if he’s still alive) and Luffy/Kid fights Big Mom for seven days. I only say this because Hawkins said some shit about you two (Luffy Zoro) survival chances in a month being X low percent. So either this Yonko fight goes on for several days to in a way mirror Akainu vs Aokiji or usual top tier fights in length. Law plays support + medic (imo has to be medic)

But you are assuming the fight on the roof is the ONLY place the fight is taking place or if things won't at all shift. Any number of things can force or set aside Zoro for something else entirely, only to return later. I don't expect them to "win" on the roof, thats the difference in our expectations.

Again, not saying ZKK can't happen, I'm just saying I don't think his fight with Kaido will be the entirety of Zoro's role in the arc. People will see what I mean once the island lands/crashes or the fight on the rooftop ends with the Yonko thrashing everyone (because we know its probably coming at this point).

I will entirely be glad to eat my words otherwise.
Kaido is Zoros fight through and through

From thematic perspective, Japanese mythology is riddled with legendary swordsman slaying dragon

Wano represents Japan and God of Wano country is known dragon slaying

Zoro has only shown interest in Kaido all throughout the arc. Blatantly ignoring commanders right in front of him

Zoro has personal connection with Hiyori who could be his potential love interest and her father is killed by Kaido

Tbh just the idea of a dragon in Sword country getting defeated by a punch sounds awkward af

No chance he plays such a smalll role that would make no sense plot wise. This is an all out war and you thimk that a strong fighter like marco will sit and be like i am increasing the chances of our side winning by not fighting anyone important and just supporting people. And the big mom argument how? You said he wont fight king because its the new gens fight. But he will fight big mom? Isnt big mom the new gen fight aswell? Or does that only apply to king .
Ace did in Alabasta. Sabo did in Dressrosa. You seriously think Marco will get any special treatment. He's role is not to fight the main baddy or their group.

It's New Gen vs Beast Pirates. Meme's crew aint even here. Nobody is even gunning for her tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.