Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all seriousness Yamato and Jack is the only thing that makes actual sense. Especially in story so idk why people are saying Jack vs sanji now it makes zero sense.

yamato is protecting momo what do you think is gonna happen when she realized the scabbards are in trouble from Jack the drought? She’s gonna proof that even though she is kaidos daughter she is one of wanos protectors.

Yamato vs Jack is the only thing that makes actual sense because she isn’t gonna be running around doing nothing and we know she has a devil fruit and was ready to turn into zoan or hybrid form so it makes sense it’s two hybrids.

Hybrid Yamato vs hybrid jack

Drak and chopper vs queen and the numbers

Sanji vs king
I liked your post until i read the end.

Sanji is fighting Queen. You guys got to stop being so delusional into thinking he'll fight King.

I’m disappointed too but it seems Oda is actually doing this

Like I doubt the gifter women Black Maria has around her will stop Brook so Brook seems to be part of this 2v1

like remember Thriller bark? When Brook and Robin teamed up TO FIGHT A ZOMBIE SPIDER? Well, parallels
I still believe in Brook vs Apoo

but maybe Brook vs Hawkins can be great too because both have weird ability

can you imagine Hawkins trying to do vodoo dolls on Brook? Would that actually work?

i feel Brook will face either Apoo or Hawkins

I liked your post until i read the end.

Sanji is fighting Queen. You guys got to stop being so delusional into thinking he'll fight King.
Sanji is fighting king. If sanji fights queen then what would happen to drake and chopper? Chopper is causing trouble for queen drake is protecting chopper the fight sets itself up.

Oda already had king and sanji have a big physical altercation

Doesn´t matter at this point, Sanji for sure face Jack soon since he is the only one who know about Jack plan.
Jack vs Sanji is going happen and as @jmena said if this happen, Jack not going take a L again...
Lmao yes he will. Jack has the Big Mom portrayal. Which is a tank that keeps on getting thrown around. Right now Sanji is more important than Jack in the grand scheme of things. Jack is probably getting defeated by the scabbards whilst Sanji is defeating a Calamity above Jack.

Sanji is the one needed to look better after this clash, if it does happen.

Fuck it you guys can stay mad at me.

Yamato vs Jack
Sanji vs Queen
Zoro vs King (after Kaido shows the roof clan who's boss)

Only way these matchups work and stay exclusively Strawhat (assuming Yamato joins) now. I will wait to see where King and Queen go, but this is what I'm banking on.

:kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

After Sanji vs Khalifa......Sanji didnt look bad for the rest of the arc. Instead he defeated Jabra and closed the gates of justice saving the entire crew. Theres only dubs from here on out.
That time I think chopper saved him from his miserable state. Unless even right now Chopper does something to heal him up, I don't expect anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.