Status
Not open for further replies.
Swordsmanship is just a fighting style. Brook is a swordman but his main role in the crew is a being a musician. Zoro is a fighter as well as Luffy.
Remember what Nami said to Luffy in Whole cake Island? "If we want to fight a Yonko, we should have Zoro with us." :kayneshrug:
Everyone fights, Luffy has called Sanji strong multiple times. Sanji has been portrayed as a monster alongside Zoro and constantly given fights against the first or second strongest subordinates right behind Zoro.

Luffy has always been portrayed as where the buck stops, the man who takes on the head of the organisation and takes it down. Trying to put Zoro on Luffy's level "because he's a fighter too" is nonsense, all of the crew fight, Luffy beats the top guy.

"Bro Marco is a doctor not a fighter, bro Oden is a logbook keeper not a fighter, bro Zeff isn't a fighter he is a cook. "
"Sorry Luffy I learned haki over 2 years to become a better chef not to fight."
Get outta here with that shit, they are a small crew of fighting pirates who are all expected to fight and get stronger as part of the fucking Pirate King's main force, with Sanji being an invaluable part that Luffy explicitly says he cannot become pirate king without Sanji.

Ace did in Alabasta. Sabo did in Dressrosa. You seriously think Marco will get any special treatment. He's role is not to fight the main baddy or their group.

It's New Gen vs Beast Pirates. Meme's crew aint even here. Nobody is even gunning for her tbh.
Then why are you making it sounds like Marco couldn't beat King or Queen?

Yes, Marco won't beat a calamity since he isn't a member of the New Gen. He will stall strong oponnents. First Big mom, then King and Queen and soon probably Weevil.

Marco is more than enough to defeat King, there's just no tension in doing so.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ya'll keep saying Zoro vs Kaido, and I get it truly, but there is an extremely possible chance both Yonko wipe the floor next chapter and end that fight (even if its temporary)

An argument can be made that Oda stalled King/Queen with Marco to eventually create a dramatic entrance with Zoro/Sanji after they had their respective plotlines play out. I'm not saying I wholeheartedly believe Zoro will stop fighting Kaido, but there are some key factors people are forgetting:

- Luffy is pretty much warranted a 1v1 fight at SOME point. Whether Zoro gets knocked out or is blown away or is distracted (my argument as always been King), Luffy will probably get his moment against Kaido.

- Zoro still has yet to learn of his family lineage (Shimotsuki) in Wano. This implies there has to be at least some sort of break in the fighting, unless Oda plans on dumping it at the end of the arc for some reason instead of giving him emotional motivation beforehand.

- Kaido is simply not a swordsman. Really its not even Zoro's place to fight him. He's the captain, and the 3 Captain supernova already on the roof have more merit to fight the Yonko than either Killer or Zoro.

- Kaido and BM are about to get serious, implying things may actually shift on the roof in some way.

- Finally, so far all the Beast Pirate matchups have been exclusively Strawhat. No Drake/Hawkins/Apoo. If they are involved in the calamity fights, so be it, but I have more reason to believe Zoro, Sanji and even Yamato are being reserved for those 3 Calamities in the long run

We can be pragmatic about this instead of being blind fanboys to the notion that "nothing" can change about the rooftop the next few chapters. There is potential merit for Zoro getting a calamity fight regardless of what we think. The Yonko ARE the exception to the rule because they aren't being fought on equal terms anyway. We have no idea how that is supposed to play out.

We are probably going to be in these fights for the rest of 2021 (I personally don't doubt it), there is a high chance the F5 fights happen first, things shift, then we get our Calamity and Yonko fights. What I'm saying above doesn't even discount ZKK or something like that, but its a possibility people need to be frank about. Like look how many different arguments people are using for Sanji and we frankly don't know who he's fighting in the end.

Just saying, Oda seems to making these fights as clean as possible. Don't be surprised if Chopper joins the weak duo in fighting Ulti/P1. Don't be surprised if the Jack/Scabbards plotline somehow shifts to Yamato considering her closeness to Momo right now. The last thing I would be shocked by is Zoro/Sanji fighting the number 1 and 2 subordinates respectively. Its pretty much a customary thing.

Also, just great to know Jack is up again finally.
Don't need to flex ur brain cells. This won't push back Zoro from the roof to the dome.

It's set in stone Zoro and Luffy fighting Kaido with other novas.

Not even death wishes from angry people would change Oda's mind. Sorry.

Brook cannot beat WsW 1 vs 1. WsW is hyped to be the strongest F5 (not counting Drake).

He was destroyed by Peros like a child except a insane PU i don't see it possible.

So him having a team fight is actually quite good
Hoping he awaken his fruit and have his soul cover his body like Ghost Rider, thats my headcannon and he'll be equal.

why would jack help 2 yonko one of the strongest dudes in the world against 5 rookies?
Non of their arguments make sense because all they are trying to do is make sense for king to fight sanji
:lawsigh:
Every chapter we get more evidence that sanji is not fighting king and now they are trying to mismatch every match up so it fits what they want.
:lawsigh:

Power level wise I was right, base Sanji is Oven veteran lvl , RS Sanji 3rd commander lvl. I said that King would be a high jump strength wise
I have no idea how Jack is not a good enough opponent for Sanji. We’ve never seen Jack get defeated 1v1. It’s always multiple characters against the dude.... plus Sanji is nerfed. This is not a bad matchup for Sanji if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.