Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has shown the ability to come in and out of g4.
Trying to go balls to the walls and leaving yourself hakiless when you don't need to is PIS.
Better that you leave something in the tank and perform a few less gattling blows.
It's for plot drama so they have to go on the defensive, don't pretend it isn't.

Even in the ultimate Zorotard fever dream that all Sanji could do was transport mobility lacking Zoro for his attacks and hakiless Luffy to recover, that would still free up Zoro and Law.
Hell's memories may very well do small heat damage to Kaido like Kama sonic is doing small sound based damage.
He went in and out of G4 before his Haki was used up. He probably thought he could finish the fight because he’s dumb so continued to fight. There’s no PIS, he’s just way weaker than his fans thought he was.

And Sanji can’t do shit, he’d be knocked out the second that Big Mom used her electricity attacks.

Oda destroying your headcanon isn’t PIS.

Another one bites the dust this is pure entertainment
:ihaha:
Nah I just hate being called anti-zoro or not a "true" fan for wanting an actual progressive Swordsman battle for Zoro.

With Kaido you don't get a villain responding to Zoro's techniques, just someone tanking his hits over and over again. Anyone recall Zoro vs Ryuuma? That 1 chapter fight literally had more substance than anything Zoro had done to Kaido, specifically because Zoro had an opponent who could realistically respond to his attacks AS a swordsman.

I expect these kind of fights from Luffy, not Zoro. Brawler type fights are about landing blows over and over and outgunning the opponent. This is literally ever Luffy fight, this is NOT how Zoro's fights play out, which usually are based on clashes and a singular strike to claim the victor.

Literally Mr 1, Ohm, and Ryuuma fell from 1 strike. Kaku and Pica fell from 2 strikes (they got hit with smaller cuts first). This is the essence of Zoro's battles. If he fights the Yonko, so be it, its just not at all that enticing to me unless he actually defeats/kills Kaido, which again I don't see happening until after Luffy wins first anyway.

So its like, whats the point? Zoro won't outshine Luffy, Oda won't let it happen on the end.

Nah I just hate being called anti-zoro or not a "true" fan for wanting an actual progressive Swordsman battle for Zoro.

With Kaido you don't get a villain responding to Zoro's techniques, just someone tanking his hits over and over again. Anyone recall Zoro vs Ryuuma? That 1 chapter fight literally had more substance than anything Zoro had done to Kaido, specifically because Zoro had an opponent who could realistically respond to his attacks AS a swordsman.

I expect these kind of fights from Luffy, not Zoro. Brawler type fights are about landing blows over and over and outgunning the opponent. This is literally ever Luffy fight, this is NOT how Zoro's fights play out, which usually are based on clashes and a singular strike to claim the victor.

Literally Mr 1, Ohm, and Ryuuma fell from 1 strike. Kaku and Pica fell from 2 strikes (they got hit with smaller cuts first). This is the essence of Zoro's battles. If he fights the Yonko, so be it, its just not at all that enticing to me unless he actually defeats/kills Kaido, which again I don't see happening until after Luffy wins first anyway.

So its like, whats the point? Zoro won't outshine Luffy, Oda won't let it happen on the end.
The point is hes fighting the top of the food chain.
Thats the point.

The immediate problem with the school of suggestion that Zoro will get downgraded: it involves losing temporarily to the emperors. So they are at a disadvantage with Zoro's strength and stand a chance without him? Law already pulled out his most devastating moves and Killer himself isn't a particularly high level or relevant character. Where does the save and continue later option come into Kaido's "kill you and take your shit" speech?
My thought process always involved Zoro fighting King at a disadvantage. Extremely hurt due to Kaido's hybrid or being distracted and forced into the fight because King escaped from Marco. Or things just shift and force him into the fight.

Never said Zoro will just drop his fight against Kaido to fight King. It would HAVE to be circumstantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.