Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking the MC ( in OP from all mangas) will not overshadow any other character no matter what X character does.

It just one being realistic with Oda .
:kayneshrug:

Do I ike the idea of a solo vs King? Yes
Will happen? Low chances.
Considering Zoro position it will be seen like going backwards on what his character is about.
The point i was making was that there is an illogical character progression going on with Zoro. Luffy had to struggle all timeskip to get where he is because Oda wanted him to realistically be able to fight Kaido. Zoro isn't even being put to the same standard and that seriously makes me question the writing here. If Zoro was already many times stronger than Luffy prior to Wano and can just straight up fight 2 Yonkos, then why:

- did Oda show him and Sanji destroying one Pacifista while Luffy got another alone?
- was he having trouble dealing with Fujitora at DR?
- couldn't he 1 shot Doflamingo and his bird cage, if he's strong enough to handle what he's doing to Kaido currently? Surely enma can't be that big of a powerup right?
- should we even remotely care about any future swordsman fight except Mihawk? Are Fuji, Shiryu, Monk Gorosei going to even be threats at this point?

Am i supposed to sit here and believe that Zoro has just been "that powerful" all this time? But if thats even the case, I'm not even suggesting Zoro just give up fighting Kaido and fight King, I'm just saying circumstances may force Zoro (be it weakened, hurt or just forced into it by presence) to fight a YC to show his growth/superiority.

But apparently having this concern makes me a sanji-tard and not a zoro fan at all. I can't be concerned about Oda not explaining why Zoro (and by extension, Killer) can just up and fight Yonko without logical growth in power. This is why I expect virtually everyone on the roof to lose at first.

Apparently me questioning the logic of the power dynamic makes me a shit fan. Time will tell in the end. I dont need this fanbase to tell me how to think, because in the end Oda will do whatever the fuck he wants anyway.

Anyway i'm gonna ignore the sanji's plot because it's dumb af, but the chapter being about Robin is great!
Want to see more about Robin-chan !! Pretty sure Brook asked to see her panties ! :suresure:

But Jack going after Scabbards is sick! So it joins what i thought : yamato will go to save the scabbards because "she is oden" and jack vs yamato soon :shocking:

Basically everyone heard King's speech when he asked someone must kill the scabbards so i expect yamato to have heard the conversation and going there. Maybe Sanji will meet Yamato also.

If Queen is going there too, it's gonna be funny :milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Anyway i'm gonna ignore the sanji's plot because it's dumb af, but the chapter being about Robin is great!
Want to see more about Robin-chan !! Pretty sure Brook asked to see her panties ! :suresure:

But Jack going after Scabbards is sick! So it joins what i thought : yamato will go to save the scabbards because "she is oden" and jack vs yamato soon :shocking:

Basically everyone heard King's speech when he asked someone must kill the scabbards so i expect yamato to have heard the conversation and going there. Maybe Sanji will meet Yamato also.

If Queen is going there too, it's gonna be funny :milaugh:
Did he ask robin or BM to see her panties?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The point i was making was that there is an illogical character progression going on with Zoro. Luffy had to struggle all timeskip to get where he is because Oda wanted him to realistically be able to fight Kaido. Zoro isn't even being put to the same standard and that seriously makes me question the writing here. If Zoro was already many times stronger than Luffy prior to Wano and can just straight up fight 2 Yonkos, then why:

- did Oda show him and Sanji destroying one Pacifista while Luffy got another alone?
- couldn't he 1 shot Doflamingo and his bird cage, if he's strong enough to handle what he's doing to Kaido currently? Surely enma can't be that big of a powerup right?
- should we even remotely care about any future swordsman fight except Mihawk? Are Fuji, Shiryu, Monk Gorosei going to even be threats at this point?

Am i supposed to sit here and believe that Zoro has just been "that powerful" all this time? But if thats even the case, I'm not even suggesting Zoro just give up fighting Kaido and fight King, I'm just saying circumstances may force Zoro (be it weakened, hurt or just forced into it by presence) to fight a YC to show his growth/superiority.

But apparently having this concern makes me a sanji-tard and not a zoro fan at all. I can't be concerned about Oda not explaining why Zoro (and by extension, Killer) can just up and fight Yonko without logical growth in power. This is why I expect virtually everyone on the roof to lose at first.

Apparently me questioning the logic of the power dynamic makes me a shit fan. Time will tell in the end. I dont need this fanbase to tell me how to think, because in the end Oda will do whatever the fuck he wants anyway.
yes zoro was stronger coming back he was training 1 vs 1 with mihawk we said this

pacifista means nothing

fujis and admiral and zoro without going anywhere near all out (same with fuji) had a good showing and clashed twice with him even wanted a 3rd go compare that with what happened to sanji vs doffy someone much weaker than fuji

yes he would have clapped doffy thats why oda put an admiral in the way
the birdcage was plot to keep everyone away from luffy doffy 1 vs 1 he never tried to cut it

why just killer ? why not kidd ? killer has fought every one kidd has

shiryu and kizaru will be his coo boosters to push his coo to the max level before mihawk so its fine

Tell me

What's logical about Luffy getting stronger from Katakuri punching him in the face?

Irl that would cause a Concussion, you wouldn't become "peak Human" from Mike Tyson punching you for hours. You would have your head cracked

Actually I am pretty sure the gap between base Luffy and Katakuri is a lot bigger than the gap between Mike Tyson and the Average man

Why apply logic when One Piece is illogical as fuck?

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
leave it to you to be irrelevant :whitepress:
It’s not just that you guys believe in this, but arrogantly claim it will happen. Shiet.

It’s fine to believe Sanji/King could happen but to call other individuals irrelevant retarded, idiots is kinda sad. Especially given that’s there almost zero credence to this theory and headcanon driven dribble.

Then you’ll be the same ones to downplay King when Zoro fights him. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.