Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think Sanji vs Queen is happening, but let's not act like Jack is some scrub.

Jack and Queen are practically equal in strength, people use the scene where Queen berates Jack in order to power-scale, but that is simply because Jack is like a little brother to him.

It's like how Smoothie is much stronger than Oven but still takes orders from him.

And imo the spoilers have more setup for Yamato vs Jack, since her story has ties with scabbards and Momo plot.
Physically Jack is probably stronger than Queen and overall he's the best Calamity so far as a character.

In what universe lmao. Queen Negged Drake and has Apoo shitting bricks. Jack on the other hand is struggling agaisnt scabbards.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think that hibryd kaido will defeat them and even kill Killer and some help will come, zoro will be the last stading to kaido beat when some help will come and Tell him to take Luffy, kidd and Law out there. Zoro does It.
This is a bit sketchy. Zoro does not have DF that would allow him to teleport or take anyone via floating or shit. Unless he takes all of them on his back and goes away for a little.

No one from the alliance can even work as a good dinner for Kaido and Big Mom. You literally need Shanks or Admirals to show up. But I can totally see Kaido and Big Mom not living up to their Yonko name and alliance protecting Zoro and Novas because of some mad plot armor.

King vs Zoro...

I dropped this idea once Zoro reached the roof. Especially after 1003, I don't see what Zoro can develop thru fighting King.

King's portrayal is straight-up trash let's say it loud. I had big hopes for him but it seems like Oda is Benn Beckmann and Katakuri wanker.

King would need unbelievable feats to be considered a worthy development fight. We will see. If King beats Marco I will think about it next.

As of now, I don't see Zoro struggling against King. I just see more value in fighting Kaido. Haki blooming while fighting Yonko is mad hype.

Zoro is already in his limit and see that even though Luffy and the rest did well against kaido, kaido is absurdly injured but still has strenght and will drop onigashima on the capital, before kaido does It, zoro that learned more about Emma against king lands a fatal hint on kaido. Kiling him.

I cant see How any zoro fan would be mad with that, i would love It .
Well, that is what most people look for. Not even the craziest Zoro fans thought that Zoro will solo Kaido. But Killing Kaido is saved for Zoro.

I believe he will cut Kaido's head above the Capital mirroring Ryuma.

The fall of Kaido's head on the ground will mark the end of the tyranny and blah blah.

But before cutting off Kaido's head Zoro needs to either scar him or made his previous wound bleed. Because first, we need to hear Kaido acknowledging another swordsman.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
First of all stop with the cap, I literally posted three instances where you said sanji will beat jack midd diff infact you said" he will kick his ass" at one point,And you said at one point he will go on to fight king or queen. That is literally head canon at the highest levels.
Every one can see it you lying doesnt help you, And this is only a fractions of this stupid stuff you said.

And i am not betting against your worthless account idiot
:milaugh:
Even though your argument is literally dumb to the highest of head canon levels.

But i get nothing from it.
Is it that Jake and King guy?
Bro just put him on ignore, don't waste energy on autism

Physically Jack is probably stronger than Queen and overall he's the best Calamity so far as a character.
Yeah I agree, Jack is the best in both design and personality, hopefully he has a dope hybrid(no idea how that trunk will look not-goofy)

He is relentless, like the T-800

“Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!”

:steef:

Damn, and here i though Oda couldnt possibly make Sanji look worse.....

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Take us back to the roof Oda, no one wants to see Sanji begging for mercy for 2 chapters in a row.....
I like to laugh at kurwa and shit but it's downright gratuitous at this point. Like there's no reason we need more L chapters, all they needed was like three pages of this situation after getting laid out by Blacktooth

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
- Sanji: "Save me Robin! I'm on the 3rd floor! I'm a prisoner!"

- Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Bro, at this point this clown is nothing but a liability to his crewmates.

God I can't stand this retard Simpji and here as usual we have him making a fool out of himself....I still don't understand why anyone votes for this guy in the popularity poll.

Chapter seems like it's going to be even worse than the previous one but at least we got the confirmation of Simpji vs an alredy defeated Jack which I assume it'll be a extreme diff fight for Mr Cringe.
EVERY LANJI FOCUSED CHAPTER IS GARBAAAAGE, and I believe I'm speaking for a large demographic

M

mckengrie

Took long enough.:seriously:

Brook fans eating good.:brootea:

So Sanji let himself get caught on purpose for Robin?

@Pan D. A. Man you nailed it.:kidsmile:

Who's who's pet cats are robots?:saitahu:

I mean I'm happy that my dude Jack is back but is he actually gonna fight nerfed Sanji then?:crazwhat:

What if Jack is trying to kill the Scabbards and assuming that Hiyori or Toki is there, Sanji might jump in and saves them from Jack. And then King or Queen might intercept Sanji later?:bamathink:

If my dude down here is correct about Sanji vs all three Calamities then it is what it is.:jordanmf:

I'm fine with Sanji vs King or Queen but if Sanji beats all three of them then I'm cool with that too.:datas:

Not a big fan of 2v1 but that's fine I guess.......

Are they questioning Sanji's loyalty?:quest:
Nice summary emotion. I'm had fun read

In what universe lmao. Queen Negged Drake and has Apoo shitting bricks. Jack on the other hand is struggling agaisnt scabbards.
Jack fought the 2 strongest Sulong Minks plus defeated the rest of the Sulong Minks.

Drake got gang banged by Queen, Who's Who and maybe Hawkins, it wasn't just Queen.

Apoo would be shitting bricks if it were Jack too.

First of all stop with the cap, I literally posted three instances where you said sanji will beat jack midd diff infact you said" he will kick his ass" at one point,And you said at one point he will go on to fight king or queen. That is literally head canon at the highest levels.
Every one can see it you lying doesnt help you, And this is only a fractions of this stupid stuff you said.

And i am not betting against your worthless account idiot
:milaugh:
Even though your argument is literally dumb to the highest of head canon levels.

But i get nothing from it.
Ashura = 100 men

Sanji = 1000 men

And that's without the RS.

RS Sanji already solidly as strong as Base King

He'd demolish Jack
ehm ehm.. look atleast i provide basis to what i say unlike you who seems to be deprived of sense of humor and Logic.... this quote should be spit on your gutless balls man.. sad

Seriously tho Jack is nothing like any Sanji 1v1 end of Arc opponent. He's a brute. No tricks Sanji must figure out how to overcome. No finesse to get the upper-hand. I don't see it ya'll they may clash shortly if Sanji goes to the room with the scabbards but it wont be his end of arc fight imo
don't fear.. just take a chill pill a rewatch what sanji did to oars.

Jack fought the 2 strongest Sulong Minks plus defeated the rest of the Sulong Minks.

Drake got gang banged by Queen, Who's Who and maybe Hawkins, it wasn't just Queen.

Apoo would be shitting bricks if it were Jack too.
Yh and he got negged. Fucking hell he couldnt even defeat them back at Zou. And got shat on by Ashura. Something like this wouldnt happen to Queen.

Who's Who never even drew out his sword, Drake was only afraid of Queen.

Yh it never happened so we cant say that.

Bogard

You can't win
Yeah I agree, Jack is the best in both design and personality, hopefully he has a dope hybrid(no idea how that trunk will look not-goofy)

He is relentless, like the T-800

“Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!”

:steef:
Indeed, infact Jack may not be weaker than Queen at all or at least not physically. He is much younger than Queen(28yo), yet he already has a billion berry bounty. Not to mention, part of Queen's bounty may be due to his plague viruses. It's literally his nickname, and it's effective against large crowds, but in 1 on 1 stats, it's another story

Status
Not open for further replies.