Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh there's nothing in the spoilers saying that Sanji is fighting Jack. But the implications are there, and with the whole Sanji having good relationship with Kinemon and the Scabbards (that Sanjibros kept pushing) , then yeah, Sanji vs Jack is now opened up as a likely possibility, which will haunt Sanjibros nightmare for weeks to come until the actual match-up is confirmed. :milaugh:
Plz dont say that your scarring me if sanji fights jack I'll die but if he one shots him bc he's injured and continue on to king or queen I'll be ok lol

Yh Queen made him run tf away.

Your own headcannon.

I dont know where this new headcannon that Jack is stronger Queen is coming from. The dude got his ass handed to him by mid tiers. Whilst Queen took hits from Meme and came out unnscathed.
Queen with Who's Who, fighting them alone is suicide. And how do you know he won't run fron Jack and Who's Who in enemy territory?

WEll yes because luffy is a smart man, while enma automatically makes you able to fight yonkos
luffy earnt zoro didnt
Yet again, Head canon. We seen many times over and over again in the one piece manga (not your head canon) people who takea devil fruit, And be able to use it instantly giving them a very big power instantly without doing anything special. ( examples BB taking WB DF or sabo taking aces DF). This proves that DF are the biggest power up in history. On the other hand there is no proof that swords give you this kind of power. Enma is not even a black sword, Its debatable if its even more powerful than shunsui, Further more Zoro said many times that even after using it for a while hes unable to unlock its full potential .

Here you go enjoy your L aswell

:holdthisl:

Yh Queen made him run tf away.

Your own headcannon.

I dont know where this new headcannon that Jack is stronger Queen is coming from. The dude got his ass handed to him by mid tiers. Whilst Queen took hits from Meme and came out unnscathed.
I agree Queen is stronger than Jack, but honestly if you replace Jack with Queen in situations , the same things are happening....... Ashura is blitzing Queens fatass in Base too, Queen would've been defeated by the sulong minks, and also would have been defeated by Fuji and Sengoku. On top of that Queen is a more gagish/quirky character than Jack.

Yet again, Head canon. We seen many times over and over again in the one piece manga (not your head canon) people who takea devil fruit, And be able to use it instantly giving them a very big power instantly without doing anything special. ( examples BB taking WB DF or sabo taking aces DF). This proves that DF are the biggest power up in history. On the other hand there is no proof that swords give you this kind of power. Enma is not even a black sword, Its debatable if its even more powerful than shunsui, Further more Zoro said many times that even after using it for a while hes unable to unlock its full potential .

Here you go enjoy your L aswell

:holdthisl:
It depends on the devil fruit
on firsthand rubber was would never be expected to be as strong as something like shisui or enma
But, whatever enjoy your headcannon
zolo got his L

Which crewmate did he put in danger ? Robin ? Are you kidding me.....Sanji believing in his crewmate to handle a fight. Is him putting them in danger
He’s supposed to be a “protector” and yet he’s begging someone without Haki to fight a Zoan DF and Haki user.

He also alerted the entire battlefield to Robin’s location. I won’t be surprised if CP0 kidnaps her after she beats BM and Sanji’s weak-willedness will be the only thing to blame for that. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.