Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the devil fruit
on firsthand rubber was would never be expected to be as strong as something like shisui or enma
But, whatever enjoy your headcannon
zolo got his L
Yet again head canon, There is no proof what so ever in the manga that the luffy DF acts different, Or that any DF acts different. I gave you two examples from the manga but you are not able to give me one counter example to prove your point but just stating your head canon. DF are proved to be big powers ups ( as i proved above sabo and BB)

Like i said enjoy your L

:holdthisl:

I agree Queen is stronger than Jack, but honestly if you replace Jack with Queen in situations , the same things are happening....... Ashura is blitzing Queens fatass in Base too, Queen would've been defeated by the sulong minks, and also would have been defeated by Fuji and Sengoku. On top of that Queen is a more gagish/quirky character than Jack.
It depends on his How useful his Cyborg attacks are. It's hard to guage them because even though they didn't work on Marco, a Named Kizaru attack also didn't work

Because he put his crewmate in danger instead of abandoning his shitty beliefs once again.
Dude, they are pirates...they signed up for this...they always will be in danger....remember what Zoro said in alabasta? everyone has their own task and they should finish their task and that was how SH crew works...Sanji has different task and he will accomplish that later....for now, Black Maria is a job for Robin....

He’s supposed to be a “protector” and yet he’s begging someone without Haki to fight a Zoan DF and Haki user.

He also alerted the entire battlefield to Robin’s location. I won’t be surprised if CP0 kidnaps her after she beats BM and Sanji’s weak-willedness will be the only thing to blame for that. :kayneshrug:
Since when does Black Maria have haki. That is not confirmed. And Sanji clearly believes Robin can take care of Black Maria, did you read last chapter with your eyes closed. Sanji believes in her strength, and he knows she is better suited than he is.

He alerted them to his location , not Robin's. Robin is smart enough to handle people coming after her. Stop babying the SH crew and putting the blame on Sanji. He believes in their capabailites.

Status
Not open for further replies.