Status
Not open for further replies.
and any credibility to what you say is gone forever
Yh but in the anime he still lost conciousness. Sanji was still able to walk away with Drake....not being able to do shit to him.

Thats technically a defeat.
Ashura = 100 men

Sanji = 1000 men

And that's without the RS.

RS Sanji already solidly as strong as Base King

He'd demolish Jack[/QUOTE
if sanji is even relativity stronger than jack that just means that he's stronger than Drake.. which adds to proof of what might have happend and since the secondary canon says so and doesn't contradict the main story.. Drake lost to simp vision sanji... as logical as that.

IT EEEZ WHAT IT EEZ

You need stop with this Perospero fanfiction lmao.

Nah only people he's helping are the scarbbards this arc. He trusts his crew can handle themselves.
Sanji is certainly linked with Carrot, so I wouldn't be surprised if he stops Jack, Yamato appears and left Momo with Sanji or Brook. After that Sanji goes to help Carrot.
I wouldn't be surprised...

I don't think they're low expectations...
I mean...I do believe he's going to have his own "nothing happened" moment at the end of Wano.
Not having a proper 1vs1 here would just prove that this could happen...
Don't know about 1v1, but I do think Sanji defeating Queen is happening, with or without help.

This isn't a Sanji-focused arc, so I won't hope for something like 'nothing happened' moment, whatever that means for Sanji.

Don't know about 1v1, but I do think Sanji defeating Queen is happening, with or without help.

This isn't a Sanji-focused arc, so I won't hope for something like 'nothing happened' moment, whatever that means for Sanji.
Thriller Bark wasn't Zoro focused, and he ended up doing that because he didn't shine enough.
I really don't need Sanji to Shine right now, because there are so many open plots from people that need to shine...

Sanji is certainly linked with Carrot, so I wouldn't be surprised if he stops Jack, Yamato appears and left Momo with Sanji or Brook. After that Sanji goes to help Carrot.
I wouldn't be surprised...
Carrot is in Sulong and she has support of Wanda. This makes no sense for Sanji to interrupt their fight.

Sanji is linked with the scarbbards and Momo this arc. Whatever he'll do is dependant on them.

also the anime eps itself is Canon... the episodes come in categories... they are as following : Canon, filler, anime canon, manga/filler...

and that episode is label canon through and through.. if it had remotely anything off the story it would be Canon/filler since its not.. and is CANON.. i believe it 🙃

This guy thinks that these canon/filler categories are official from one piece, He doesnt realize their are categorized by people around the community and websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.