Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear you do not pay attention to the story.
Luffy had 1.5 years worth of training by Rayleigh in an island worth of very powerful animals. He developed Bound Man in the middle of the timeskip and when Rayleigh left him 6 months ago, Luffy sure improved his skills even furthermore.

Snake Man is a power up of his timeskip training, hence no asspull PU.
but luufy himself said that his haki wasn't strong enough to even withstand hody's bite, let alone developing gear 4th.
gear 4th is an asspull.

and any credibility to what you say is gone forever
.. well that doesn't change the point that sanjo ran away due to simp vision and Drake was either to scared to do shit, was watching the show, or the latter of what the anime has portrayed.... these are the possibilities and nothing is going in drakes favour.

but luufy himself said that his haki wasn't strong enough to even withstand hody's bite, let alone developing gear 4th.
gear 4th is an asspull.
Luffy used invisible haki against Hody and he clearly underestimated Hody's bite strength. His haki doesn't have to be powerful to fuse it with his DF. That's how G4th works after all, rubbery + hardening.

Also, Bound Man's/Snake Man's strength comes from the tensile force, not mainly haki although haki takes a part of said mechanism.

That moment when even @Xdrake has higher expectations from Sanji than actual Sanji fan.

At least he thinks Sanji will beat Page-One in high-diff rematch
:suresure:
I don't think they're low expectations...
I mean...I do believe he's going to have his own "nothing happened" moment at the end of Wano.
Not having a proper 1vs1 here would just prove that this could happen...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't think they're low expectations...
I mean...I do believe he's going to have his own "nothing happened" moment at the end of Wano.
Not having a proper 1vs1 here would just prove that this could happen...
i doubt it wano is clearly a supernova arc if sanji didn't have his nothing happened moment in WCI he is never getting it

and any credibility to what you say is gone forever
also the anime eps itself is Canon... the episodes come in categories... they are as following : Canon, filler, anime canon, manga/filler...

and that episode is label canon through and through.. if it had remotely anything off the story it would be Canon/filler since its not.. and is CANON.. i believe it 🙃

It's clear you do not pay attention to the story.
Luffy had 1.5 years worth of training by Rayleigh in an island worth of very powerful animals. He developed Bound Man in the middle of the timeskip and when Rayleigh left him 6 months ago, Luffy sure improved his skills even furthermore.

Snake Man is a power up of his timeskip training, hence no asspull PU.
You are pretending to be dumb to troll? or you genuinely didnt even bother to read what i said?

I will repeat myself just in case...Oda keeps adding new forms of G4 at every damn fight Luffy gets, we saw one vs Cracker, we saw even another one vs Katakuri and we might even see goddamn G5 in this arc.

This is a classical case of asspull powerup, adding a new form everytime the character struggles, dosent matter if Oda tries to justify it with "he had it since the timeskip" in the end of the day its just oda's justifying a new powerup he pulled out of his ass, like dragon ball and its goddamn super sayian forms, every damn villain requires a new transformation to beat, and its the same with Luffy. Sanji's diable janble and Zoro's Asura might also make no sense just as much as Luffy gear's but at least they dont show new variant of it every damn time they fight someone.

But I don't think he's gonna fight.
I think he's gonna help clashing with strong characters...He'll clash Jack, most likelly Perospero saving Carrot, he's gonna clash Queen too, and with King again...But i don't expect a full figh from him ATM
You need stop with this Perospero fanfiction lmao.

Nah only people he's helping are the scarbbards this arc. He trusts his crew can handle themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.