Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah only advantage but still with haki that is not an advantage anymore.....oh, yeah he is immune to lightening but at the same time everyone is immune according to Odas whim...
Stilla bigger power up than anything in one piece its just the truth, Just making immune to bullets and projectiles is enough and that was when he was a child, If you gave Zoro enma when he was a child would he gain any power? No.

He wouldnt because DF are the biggest power up in one piece.

Yes, because somehow inflating yourself with air and haki makes you bounce around. Inflating your fists with air also makes your atack hurt more, not less....Just face it, power ups often dont make any sense.
point is there is even bigger asspull than gears and that is ashura....atleast gears followed one piece logic....

no, he didn't put any of his allies in danger.....no one has died because of his actions....so, stop it.....arc is still ongoing...quote me if Sanji really won't do anything by wano end...I will take my L then
he did put his allies in danger whether they died or not is literally irrelevant its like saying somebody had a car crash with a truck and wasnt in danger because he didnt die, How them dying is relevant? being captured for 1 chapters instead of fighting on the field put his team in a disadvantageous situation. if he does something now doesnt mean he didnt put his crew in danger before.

I too am talking about the dukes in Zou. One of them made Capone, WG/SN memeber, run away in fear.

Is Capone a low-tier now? Running away from mid tiers?
Probably PIS. Oda retconned Capone into becoming someone who's unafraid of Meme in WCI. Capone relies on his strategies, but he's also not a dude who gets afraid easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.