Status
Not open for further replies.
everything that is newly developed is a powerup...developed technique is a powerup...Luffy developing haki is a powerup, Luffy using FS is a powerup isnt it?
No. Thats not how it works. Power ups are not developed or thats not the sense poeple refer to them by. Luffy didnt developed immunity to bullets he got it because he consumed a df , thats a real big powrr up, a big power up is when you put no effort not when you put effort into learning it. Literally should be obvious .

Sanji is really having "cool" moments, but they aren't that cool if we compare him with any other strawhat in general (Except Chopper, Sanji and Chopper are at the moment the clowns of the crew).
His moments are cool for his character, but this wasn't the moment for this.
"Tomorrow" we all would have forgotten this moment.

And this confidence with their Nakamas make him a better character OFC, but we already seen this with Nami and Usopp... NAMI, Sanji leaving NAMI with USOPP...
Sanji's time to look cool and get his fight is coming. I'm atleast happy this stalling plot helped show off Sanji's relationship with Robin more. That is one of Sanji's relationships within the SH's that is a bit lacking, so I'm happy Oda is giving them moments like this. Especially from Robin's side. Thanking Sanji for believing in her or what not. It's really good.

Luffy is to slow to take down Katakuri? Well look at that, he just happened to be hidding snakeman for 99% of the duration of the 12 hours of that fight!
It's clear you do not pay attention to the story.
Luffy had 1.5 years worth of training by Rayleigh in an island worth of very powerful animals. He developed Bound Man in the middle of the timeskip and when Rayleigh left him 6 months ago, Luffy sure improved his skills even furthermore.

Snake Man is a power up of his timeskip training, hence no asspull PU.

going by that logic filler is canon too since the end of his fight with drake was filler
filler but still the part of the story... fillers like the warship are an expect they are a whole different arc.. this just a scenario added to the anime story to make more logical sense out of it.. its applicable to cases like these only

Sanji's time to look cool and get his fight is coming. I'm atleast happy this stalling plot helped show off Sanji's relationship with Robin more. That is one of Sanji's relationships within the SH's that is a bit lacking, so I'm happy Oda is giving them moments like this. Especially from Robin's side. Thanking Sanji for believing in her or what not. It's really good.
But I don't think he's gonna fight.
I think he's gonna help clashing with strong characters...He'll clash Jack, most likelly Perospero saving Carrot, he's gonna clash Queen too, and with King again...But i don't expect a full figh from him ATM

But I don't think he's gonna fight.
I think he's gonna help clashing with strong characters...He'll clash Jack, most likelly Perospero saving Carrot, he's gonna clash Queen too, and with King again...But i don't expect a full figh from him ATM
That moment when even @Xdrake has higher expectations from Sanji than actual Sanji fan.

At least he thinks Sanji will beat Page-One in high-diff rematch
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.