Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
There is no canon stuff as proof . Can you read ?
  • Shimotsuki Ushimaru has the silhouette of Zoro.
  • Shimotsuki Ryuma has the silhouette and parallel of Zoro.
  • Shimotsuki Yasuie is who Zoro rolled around with in Wano.
  • Ringo is where Ryumas grave is.
  • Ringo is where Ushimaru and Gyukimaru ruled as Daimyo and partner.
  • Ringo I forgot if that’s where Enma was given to Zoroby Hiyori.
  • Tenguyama Hitetsu is holding Nidai Kitetsu for someone. Oda/Luffy teased Zoro with Nidai Kitetsu.

My headcanon or theory is that Gyukimaru and Hiyori and maybe Hitetsu are in Ringo. Zoro kills Kaido. King takes it upon himself to hunt down Zoro for this reason as he is the military General of the Beast Pirates. King also aims to kill Hiyori since she is also a Kozuki and I’m assuming he knows where she is because of Orochi. This is all after Onigashima lands on Oden Castle. King either goes after Zoro or Zoro goes after King (likely this option). This would be towards the end of Act 4 where Luffy is fighting BM. And this is where we find out the backstory of Shimotsuki Zoro. And dive into Act 5 with Zoro have beaten King after receiving Nidai. It’s all in good theoretical fun so calm down by the way.

Ayyyy I deadass just said King v Zoro in Ringooo let’s goo i didn’t know there’s canon stuff as some proof
Its possible. At this point, what I'm hoping for is if the battle takes a pause on the roof (moves locations, they get temporarily defeated as the island lands or something), someone approaches Zoro and explains who he is. I still want to say Kozaburo showing up would be really cool, as he would know Wano's history and potentially learned who Zoro was by receiving and raising him from someone who sent him from Wano. Potentially, if Zoro is Ushimaru's son, left Wano at the age of 1 after the Ringo massacre.

Now whether or not that was directly King's doing is up to the author. I at least think the first theory is right, but whether it was King directly or just Kaido's group as a whole is what makes or breaks its. King could just be the ruler of Hakumai for all we know

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Which is what we call hate, but anyway. The hate part isn't what I don't get, we all hate certain characters. Doesn't matter, to each his own.
Call it what you like i guess,it may sound like hate to you sanji fanboys but the way i feel about sanji is the same way i feel about gaimon,complete indifference.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Its possible. At this point, what I'm hoping for is if the battle takes a pause on the roof (moves locations, they get temporarily defeated as the island lands or something), someone approaches Zoro and explains who he is. I still want to say Kozaburo showing up would be really cool, as he would know Wano's history and potentially learned who Zoro was by receiving and raising him from someone who sent him from Wano. Potentially, if Zoro is Ushimaru's son, left Wano at the age of 1 after the Ringo massacre.

Now whether or not that was directly King's doing is up to the author. I at least think the first theory is right, but whether it was King directly or just Kaido's group as a whole is what makes or breaks its. King could just be the ruler of Hakumai for all we know
I’m also positive Kozuki** Sukiyaki is Hitetsu. It’s soooo obvious

Last edited:
Looks like the matchups will most likely be:

Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs P1
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin and Brook (sadly) vs Black Maria
Jinbe vs WsW
Yamato vs Jack (they probably fight evenly when Yamato is in her base, and then she beats him by going full beast or hybrid)
Sanji vs either King or Queen
Chopper is still a dark horse. He could fight P1 and then Usopp helps Nami, or he could fight some Numbers.

Really disappointed that Jinbe is fighting a Vet instead of a YC. Thought Oda would try to make him stronger. Still holding out hope that Oda somehow has Brook replace Jinbe, and then Sanji, Yamato, and Jinbe fight the All Stars, but seems unlikely. I won’t like it it Marco beats King because he said that now is the new generation’s time to shine, so it wouldn’t make much sense for him to be taking care of the most powerful enemy after the 2 Yonko

Man the Sanji shit strom in here is obnoxious.

I truly think you should let things play out before judging straight away. Even if Sanji does end up fighting Jack we do not know how the rest of the arc will play out. There's definietly going to be some humongous twist coming up because there's just no way they're beating both Big Mom and Kaido right now. Something will occur situations will shift. Wait. For. The. Storm. To. Hit.

Why wouldn't Koushirou know if Zoro was his family?
Oda almost directly confirms a connection in Volume 96's SBS:

D: Odacchi!! A question!! Several characters have appeared with the name Shimotsuki, including Shimotsuki Yasuie, Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Kozaburo and Shimotsuki Ushimaru, but is there a connection with the place Zoro grew up in that bears that exact name, Shimotsuki Village, and Zoro's teacher Koushirou? So given how Zoro said he was taught the term "Sunacchi" by a geezer in his village and how in Volume 92's SBS you revealed how some came to the East Blue, it's starting to make sense! P.N. Yu-kun

O: Ah, yes. You might have to follow very closely to picture this, but...let me explain! It all starts with Shimotsuki Kozaburo (swordsmith and swordsman)

1. He forges the "Enma" and bestows it to the heir of the Kozuki Family, Oden.
  2. 55 years ago, he sets out to sea!
  3. He and the samurai of Wano have a grand adventure!!
  4. They make landfall in a certain place in the East Blue.
  5. They save the locals from mountain bandits.
  6. They teach the villagers the way of the sword, who become enamored with swordplay.
  7. They decide to settle there, founding Shimotsuki Village.
  8. His son, Koushirou, is born.
  9. His granddaughter, Kuina, is born.
To put it in other words, who Zoro meant by "a geezer in his village" that he met was actually grandpa Shimotsuki Kozaburo-san himself, who comes from the Wano Country. Oh? Then could that mean...Zoro's lineage...?! Well, the story of Shimotsuki Kozaburo, the samurai who founded Shimotsuki Village, is all I'm willing to share today!

Looks like the matchups will most likely be:

Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs P1
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin and Brook (sadly) vs Black Maria
Jinbe vs WsW
Yamato vs Jack (they probably fight evenly when Yamato is in her base, and then she beats him by going full beast or hybrid)
Sanji vs either King or Queen
Chopper is still a dark horse. He could fight P1 and then Usopp helps Nami, or he could fight some Numbers.

Really disappointed that Jinbe is fighting a Vet instead of a YC. Thought Oda would try to make him stronger. Still holding out hope that Oda somehow has Brook replace Jinbe, and then Sanji, Yamato, and Jinbe fight the All Stars, but seems unlikely. I won’t like it it Marco beats King because he said that now is the new generation’s time to shine, so it wouldn’t make much sense for him to be taking care of the most powerful enemy after the 2 Yonko
Yamato vs Smoothie and Sanji vs Jack are more probable options right now, to be honest.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

D: Odacchi!! A question!! Several characters have appeared with the name Shimotsuki, including Shimotsuki Yasuie, Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Kozaburo and Shimotsuki Ushimaru, but is there a connection with the place Zoro grew up in that bears that exact name, Shimotsuki Village, and Zoro's teacher Koushirou? So given how Zoro said he was taught the term "Sunacchi" by a geezer in his village and how in Volume 92's SBS you revealed how some came to the East Blue, it's starting to make sense! P.N. Yu-kun

O: Ah, yes. You might have to follow very closely to picture this, but...let me explain! It all starts with Shimotsuki Kozaburo (swordsmith and swordsman)

6. They teach the villagers the way of the sword, who become enamored with swordplay.
To put it in other words, who Zoro meant by "a geezer in his village" that he met was actually grandpa Shimotsuki Kozaburo-san himself, who comes from the Wano Country. Oh? Then could that mean...Zoro's lineage...?! Well, the story of Shimotsuki Kozaburo, the samurai who founded Shimotsuki Village, is all I'm willing to share today!
BRUHHHH
Oda is a Goat

Weirdest part is how the fuck did Iva have 99 Okama stronger than Pre Timeskip Sanji.

It's the same level of asspull as That Island that had 500 animals who would wipe the floor with Pre Timeskip Luffy.

The Powercreep is so hilarious in this Manga, yet people will pretend it isn't while making fun of Naruto
There's hundreds if not thousands of islands in the One Piece World and billions of people. Oda made it abundantly clear preskip that the Straw Hats were just a drop in the bucket.

There's countless characters introduced in the New World that would mop the floor with the prehats. Just goes to show the difference between the Blues, Paradise and the New World, and rightfully so as with new areas to explore come new levels of strength. Oda has never hid this difference.

That sounds more of a hint for Zoro having Wano lineage than specifically Shimotsuki, it would be weird to reveal how a bunch of people were Shimotsukis and later also say Zoro too.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Figuring Smoothie's opponent could be intriguing. My dream match up has been Yamato v Smoothie for a consistently long time.

I crave to see that girl in action, technically both. This is part of the whole point.

I don't think it will occur, quite improbable.

Status
Not open for further replies.