Status
Not open for further replies.
We still don't even know if Zoro is a Wano Native or a East Blue Native.
Post automatically merged:

I honestly don't why people here just don't wanna admit that Franky and Jinbei will be close to each other by the end of Wano

Guess what, Franky will likely be YC1 by the final war, stop acting like the weaker Strawhats shouldn't be allowed to be a big deal

Smh why does Oda gotta do Robin and Brook dirty like this? Get Brook out of there. They both deserve 1v1 fights
Brook can't really fight anyone else by himself though (that isn't like a Gifter or a Number or something), similarly to Chopper.
Also considering he played the part of basically being a yokai while in Wano, it's fitting that he would fight BM and her lackeys who are all yokai inspired too.
Actually scratch that, Brook vs Apoo would be sick, but he might be too weak for a 1v1 just like with Who's Who.

I like how Sanji now have some kind of connection to the 3 Calamities
I bet Oda is doing this on purpose to make the fandom more confused about which one of them is his matchup

I think he might end up clashing with all of them at some point before his final 1vs1 gets settled lol

We still don't even know if Zoro is a Wano Native or a East Blue Native.
Post automatically merged:

I honestly don't why people here just don't wanna admit that Franky and Jinbei will be close to each other by the end of Wano

Guess what, Franky will likely be YC1 by the final war, stop acting like the weaker Strawhats shouldn't be allowed to be a big deal
Zoro's age is actually pretty spot on too. Over 20 years ago Oden was killed. Right after this Orochi gave the other daimyo a chance to join him. They refused and were killed in a rebellion. Zoro is 21. It might not be coincidence Oda made it 20 years. It allows Zoro to be old enough to be born to Ushimaru, then sent away right before the rebellion to East Blue because Kozaburo and his son were there.

Both Ushimaru and Kozaburo being Shimotsuki, its not out of the realm of possibility that Ushimaru knew he could send Zoro somewhere.

Bogard

You can't win
> Sulong Carrot / Wanda vs Perospero(incoming)

> Carrot / Wanda one of the countless musketeers, with Carrot being a musketeer in training

> Portrayed inferior to the 3 musketeers / guardians(including BB and Giovani)

> Jack destroy an army of Sulong Carrot / Wanda alongside musketeer / guardians(BB, Giovani, etc) even above that in his zoan form

And he has yet to display hybrid

Jack will show why he is a beast once again

:steef:

? The scene from last week didn't finish

- We get Robin/Brook entrances. Robin attacks Black Maria
- Jack is awake
- We get reactions to Sanji's words, implying we are getting some updates from other areas.
- Yamato is being chased

Things are happening, the problem is there are 1500 characters to work with so shit just takes as long as they need to.
Black Maria literally was leaving the room last chapter to go kill the scabbards but somehow this chapter it's like this didn't happen
And for some reason Jack is the one who's going to do it now
Though I think these spoilers might not explain what's happening in the chapter well, we need more details information

I am sad that Sanji portrayal is outrageously terrible.

While Zoro chose to throw away his ambition and his life for crewmates and captain sake,
Sanji, on the other hand, is crying for help and risking Robin's life just to protect his moral.

In addition, what kind of gentleman asking woman to fight another woman for his own sake.

Very surprised that Oda makes Sanji this low.

I am sad that Sanji portrayal is outrageously terrible.

While Zoro chose to throw away his ambition and his life for crewmates and captain sake,
Sanji, on the other hand, is crying for help and risking Robin's life just to protect his moral.

In addition, what kind of gentleman asking woman to fight another woman for his own sake.

Very surprised that Oda makes Sanji this low.
Hes not a gentle man hes a simp.

Yeah, but you have to figure, Luffy being made of rubber played a large role in how he was able to defeat Lucci. Anyone else would have easily succumbed to those attacks and lost rather quickly.

Characters like Garp and Blackbeard are flesh and blood. So of course they will suffer damage from an attack from Luffy, but it will be miniscule in the grand scheme of things. Doesn't mean he can defeat them or stands any semblance of a chance if they actually took him seriously.
Yeah but Luffy injured Lucci with a single Gear 3 punch. That same Gear 3 punches are apparently not strong enough against at least 500 Animals according to Rayleigh

The cp0's speech is very clear, for the alliance to have a chance to win this war it is necessary that the strawhatz be able to defeat the Kaido officers (that is, calamities and tobiroppos).

We have 2 options:
Option 1:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Yamato vs Jack
Jinbe vs WW
etc....

Option 2:
Sanji vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Yamato vs Jack
Brook vs WW