Status
Not open for further replies.
New headcanon

Sanji, Drake, Apoo, Hawkins vs King, Queen
Sanji vs King

3 Novas vs Queen
Post automatically merged:

Do you think Drake will join the strawhatz?
Because I think the cp0 speech is very clear to readers, it is necessary to defeat the Kaido officers in order for the alliance to win, and at that moment the panels showed the mugiwaras in the war.

That is why the mugiwaras will surely defeat the officers, I have no doubt about that.
Drake is apart of the NewGen. He's has every right to do something.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Do you think Drake will join the strawhatz?
Because I think the cp0 speech is very clear to readers, it is necessary to defeat the Kaido officers in order for the alliance to win, and at that moment the panels showed the mugiwaras in the war.

That is why the mugiwaras will surely defeat the officers, I have no doubt about that.
first thing : if Brook defeats WsW he will need a major PU. WsW is portrayed as the strongest F5.

Robin + Brook vs Maria makes more sense. But yeah With Oda everything can happen power level wise.

But Drake won't stay below doing nothing. He is one of the big player on SH side he wont sit on his ass.

And Drake and WsW had an history already.

so far the commanders still in good shape. on the contrary the sn are getting exhausted by the second. plus marco wont seriously fight queen and jack he has no role in the war. so he won't cause mush damage

so far the commanders still in good shape. on the contrary the sn are getting exhausted by the second. plus marco wont seriously fight queen and jack he has no role in the war. so he won't cause mush damage
Ever since Marco was revealed that he can heal others his role in my mind has already be established. He will be there where he will be needed the most.

Nah just that the arc has repeatedly mentioned the new gen pirates are taking out the old gen ones. This was also stated by the CP0 member 2 chapters ago. Marco doesn't fit that mold, Chopper does.

Also be patient about Chopper. Have a big feeling he's going to be involved in the P1/Ulti fight
I know chopper will fight
in other words marco will be less useful if his role is simply healing everyone.

this isnt a set formula guys
the sh grand fleet members before they were grandfleet members also took down some of doffy's executives.
the strawhats dont have to be the only ones responsible.

first thing : if Brook defeats WsW he will need a major PU. WsW is portrayed as the strongest F5.

Robin + Brook vs Maria makes more sense. But yeah With Oda everything can happen power level wise.

But Drake won't stay below doing nothing. He is one of the big player on SH side he wont sit on his ass.

And Drake and WsW had an history already.
Nah they need to participate in someway. Same way Law and Kidd are up on the roof. Drake, Apoo and Hawkins would need to contribute somehow.
Let's wake up, cp0's speech puts the spotlight on strawhatz:

I don't think WW is stronger than Sasaki, they were both described as ex-captains and they are rivals.
It's going to be Robin vs Black Maria, Oda thinks 2v1 unfair, looks like Sanji calls Robin to help him, not Brook. Also Robin attacks BM while Brook only gets Sanji back and the chapter name is the demon's daughter lol, Robin vs BM is set up here, and Brook doesn't seem to be the type to support.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I know chopper will fight
in other words marco will be less useful if his role is simply healing everyone.

this isnt a set formula guys
the sh grand fleet members before they were grandfleet members also took down some of doffy's executives.
the strawhats dont have to be the only ones responsible.

King is too big of a fish to be taken down by someone who is not a SH. It is like if Kyros defeated Pica while Zoro defeated Diamante. Story wise it would be weird.

I don't think WW is stronger than Sasaki, they were both described as ex-captains and they are rivals.
It's going to be Robin vs Black Maria, Oda thinks 2v1 unfair, looks like Sanji calls Robin to help him, not Brook. Also Robin attacks BM while Brook only gets Sanji back and the chapter name is the demon's daughter lol, Robin vs BM is set up here, and Brook doesn't seem to be the type to support.
WW's opponent is Jinbe, Sasaki's opponent is Franky. That + Who's Who being in front of everyone else when we see them walking in chapter 977 suggests WW is stronger than Sasaki, I think.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
is queen also too big of a fish to be taken down by a non sh?
what about jack.

marco is far too strong to not contribute in a fight.
Marco will contribute up there with the big boys or will be needed elsewhere : either Marine coming or BMP or something else

For now i have :

I have Zoro facing King (and hurting kaido at the end of the arc after that when he will master Enma against King)
Sanji vs Queen
Yamato Jack
Jimbe WsW

All of this can be true while still having Brook support Robin.
There aren't enough notable enemies for every SH to get a 1v1 fight. Chopper will probably play support down there against Ulti and P1, the only serious fighting i could see him doing would be something like going Monster Form against the Numbers or something.

Jinbe is already taking care of W'sW, and you have Sanji, Yamato, Drake, Hawkins, maybe Apoo and potentially Zoro all within the possibility of fighting the calamities.
So yeah Brook will probably support Robin against BM and her crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.