Status
Not open for further replies.
WW's opponent is Jinbe, Sasaki's opponent is Franky. That + Who's Who being in front of everyone else when we see them walking in chapter 977 suggests WW is stronger than Sasaki, I think.
I think that might mean that WW is slightly superior to Sasaki, but they are still at the same level, there are several times that they are put together.

But, on Fishman Island, Brook's opponent had a better portrait than Franky's opponent, so Brook facing WW is still extremely possible.

All of this can be true while still having Brook support Robin.
There aren't enough notable enemies for every SH to get a 1v1 fight. Chopper will probably play support down there against Ulti and P1, the only serious fighting i could see him doing would be something like going Monster Form against the Numbers or something.

Jinbe is already taking care of W'sW, and you have Sanji, Yamato, Drake, Hawkins, maybe Apoo and potentially Zoro all within the possibility of fighting the calamities.
So yeah Brook will probably support Robin against BM and her crew.
I completely disagree, Brook is not a support, and Oda thinks fights 2vs1 is unfair.
Sanji called for help from Robin, not Brook.
Robin is the one who attacks Black Maria, Brook only helps Sanji.
The chapter's name is the demon's daughter.
Robin vs Black Maria is as clear as day, and Brook is not interfering with that

I know chopper will fight
in other words marco will be less useful if his role is simply healing everyone.

this isnt a set formula guys
the sh grand fleet members before they were grandfleet members also took down some of doffy's executives.
the strawhats dont have to be the only ones responsible.
Yes but there wasn't a set precedent for it there.

In Dressrosa:

- There was a tournament centered on gaining allies
- Half the Strawhat was split, leaving only 5 actual strawhats to fight like 10 Doflamingo Executives (4 were defeated prior of the total 14 not including Doffy (Vergo, Monet, Baby 5, Buffalo))
- Not only that, but Kyros had a dedicated plotline to eliminate one of them (he eliminated 2)
- Robin was shafted out of a fight for that reason

Wano has been very clear cut:

- Only 8 Available executives vs Doffy's 10
- The entire Strawhat crew is present
- So far, 5 of the 8 executives have exclusive Strawhat fights, even Oda is doubling up on some.
- Only Drake, Apoo and Hawkins are available outside of those tied up that aren't strawhats. If none of these 3 fight executives, then its literally up to the strawhats.
- Finally, the arc has specified the old gen being taken out by the new, which makes Marco narratively not selected to fight these characters and win, unless Oda decides to make an exception.

Finally this pointless plot ends, we knew since the beginning that this will end like Kalifa situation thats why its bad writing from Oda, now Marco will heald Sanji and he can move to is real story in Onigashima .
Sucks not being excited for a One Piece chapter, I've been like this for weeks

The Scabbards better die soon before Marco heals them.

Because if he does then the tensions would die even worse
they need to die, it's a perfect opportunity to test luffy's convictions like that moment in alabasta when he told vivi: it's a war, people die.
but i doubt that, after all he failed to take he's own advice in marine ford.

Finally this pointless plot ends, we knew since the beginning that this will end like Kalifa situation thats why its bad writing from Oda, now Marco will heald Sanji and he can move to is real story in Onigashima .
Sucks not being excited for a One Piece chapter, I've been like this for weeks
Being predictable isn't bad writing lol. Its been deathly obvious for months that Robin and/Brook were going to fight Black Maria. The moment Sanji got caught people were calling it. Thats not bad writing at all though. Go watch GoT. That has horrible writing and it was entirely unpredictable in many cases to "subvert expectations".

Yes but there wasn't a set precedent for it there.

In Dressrosa:

- There was a tournament centered on gaining allies
- Half the Strawhat was split, leaving only 5 actual strawhats to fight like 10 Doflamingo Executives (4 were defeated prior of the total 14 not including Doffy (Vergo, Monet, Baby 5, Buffalo))
- Not only that, but Kyros had a dedicated plotline to eliminate one of them (he eliminated 2)
- Robin was shafted out of a fight for that reason

Wano has been very clear cut:

- Only 8 Available executives vs Doffy's 10
- The entire Strawhat crew is present
- So far, 5 of the 8 executives have exclusive Strawhat fights, even Oda is doubling up on some.
- Only Drake, Apoo and Hawkins are available outside of those tied up that aren't strawhats. If none of these 3 fight executives, then its literally up to the strawhats.
- Finally, the arc has specified the old gen being taken out by the new, which makes Marco narratively not selected to fight these characters and win, unless Oda decides to make an exception.
yamato as well isnt a strawhat
in addition to Drake, Apoo and Hawkins .

"Finally, the arc has specified the old gen being taken out by the new, which makes Marco narratively not selected to fight these characters and win, unless Oda decides to make an exception"

the reason why he didnt go to the roof
lets see if that stops him from king or queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.