Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he will fight WsW while Jimbe will fight Jack while Yamato will go uptairs with Kaido and co
I think Jimbe will fight WsW until he know who's the man behind the mask Imo this will be concluded. Or Jimbe beat WsW fast enough and goes for Jack.

Drake can be vs Queen (teaming up with Sanji)
Or Apoo if he not change side
Or he went to the roof with Hawkins as well to help others supernovas.

I hope he will fight WsW while Jimbe will fight Jack while Yamato will go uptairs with Kaido and co
Yamato will join the rooftop 99%, she gotta fight her father
Jimbe vs WW is locked imo (I hope so cause I would hate Brook vs WW)
Drake is the steongest Flying 6 so I don't see him fighting other F6

If Drake doesn't fight Queen, he can either help Chopper fight the Numbers or he can fight Apoo if Apoo still hasn't switch sides.
He already KOed a Number, wouldn't take long before he KOs the remnants, especially with Chopper help
Would be a dragdown to make Drake fighting Numbers

As I said above either with other 2 Novas and Sanji fight the two Commanders or him and the other 2 Novas go to rooftop and join the fight.
I think Sanji, Drake will take the Live Floor with or without Marco
Rooftop can be reached by Yamato and maybe Hawkins for hax support

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I miss the rooftop clash. :pepecry:

Oda sensei allegedly wanted to shift scenario to make things chronologically stick properly. I would have wished the change not to be so so drastic, but on the other hand this way it gives less of an headache too so it probably the best choice.
me too it was changed from legendary battle of ashura vs hybrid kaido to sanji takes L one time and another and another:josad:

Sanji vs King
Drake and Chopper vs Queen
Yamato vs Jack

Then Strawhats (Yamato included) vs Kaido and Zoro and Yamato wounds Kaido with Enma and Ame no Habakiri. Then Luffy vs Kaido in a 1 vs 1. Blackbeard and his crew reach Wano and Moriah kills Kaido.
Big Mom becomes O-Lin at some point.

As simple as that :goyea:

oh no zoro fighting kaido he needs to step down and face a calamity bbecause if he doesnt i cant push zoro=sanji
he should face a calamity if sanji faces one to right?:gokulaugh: swear candyboys can t read
zoro s main fight is kaido
It’s sad that suggesting Zoro vs King is practically forbidden nowadays because some people will answer this every time, ignoring the fact even some Zoro fans such as @nik87 believe in Zoro vs King. Either you have to drop that thought or you’re a desperate Sanji fan trying to push Zoro = Sanji. That’s comparable to religious extremism at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.