Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen feels more like a better matchup for Sanji despite what some people might say.

Both of them are blonde and smoke, they both love women and both of them were lusting over Hiyori, Queen has knowledge in science seeing how he is able to create bio weapons and Sanji comes from the Germa Kingdom which is also called the Kingdom of Science.

Queen knows Judge which implies that there is some connection in the past between him and Sanji's father, also when Sanji has a 1v1 fight against someone it's usually someone who is wacky and Queen perfectly fits that.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Queen feels more like a better matchup for Sanji despite what some people might say.

Both of them are blonde and smoke, they both love women and both of them were lusting over Hiyori, Queen has knowledge in science seeing how he is able to create bio weapons and Sanji comes from the Germa Kingdom which is also called the Kingdom of Science.

Queen knows Judge which implies that there is some connection in the past between him and Sanji's father, also when Sanji has a 1v1 fight against someone it's usually someone who is wacky and Queen perfectly fits that.
No just no

Or Queen is Sanji's business Oda throwing the little bits there that he knows Judge, is known as the Plague, seemingly a Cyborg. Stop the cap
But what's Drake supposed to do then?
Post automatically merged:

Queen vs Sanji is more likely for me

Queen quirk with women

Queen using technology

Queen knowing Judge

Queen using Ice powers
Sanji has connections with all 3 the Calamities at this point tho

This kind of braindead waste of space talk is the reason why we have some "quality" theories even now, like Oden spirit lives inside enma in a literal sense and gives Zoro his haki from the beyond.
:kayneshrug:
But hey, what to expect of a wanker of the traitor who keeps on betraying the crew at every oportunity he gets, the foolish cook just went and betrayed Robin.
noodle is not a sanji fan
he s a trashkuri, kaido and kidd fan he hates zoro and mihawk marco to
Noodle is known as the King of L's

Oda has not only the silhouette fetish , he has also the " I will not show how the person looks for 10 chapters" - fetish. Those two are a deadly combination and is testing our patience to the fullest

I hope he will fight WsW while Jimbe will fight Jack while Yamato will go uptairs with Kaido and co
I think the same , I think it will be Queen vs Sanji and Drake. I don’t think that Drakes opponent will be Apoo. Strength wise it would make sense, a cured Jack vs Jinbe who fought Who’s who and Sanji tag teaming a stronger opponent like Queen

I’ll never understand this kind of argument, honestly (the bolded part).

I think the large majority seeing Kaido / King / Queen dynamic said : Luffy Kid and Law vs Kaido, Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen.
oh no zoro fighting kaido he needs to step down and face a calamity bbecause if he doesnt i cant push zoro=sanji
he should face a calamity if sanji faces one to right?:gokulaugh: swear candyboys can t read
zoro s main fight is kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.