2. Sanji vs Jack
3. Jinbe vs WsW
4. Franky vs Sasaki
5. Robin & Brook vs Black Maria
6. Nami & Usopp vs Ulti & Page One

I noticed that for some reason, Oda is giving Favorable Match-Ups to SHs
Jinbe & Franky seem to be Stronger than WsW & Sasaki
Robin & Brook are Tag-Teaming against Black Maria
Sanji is Fighting an Injured Jack even though i believe he can take on Queen or King
And Weak Duo still have Chopper who can help them

Is Oda preparing for all SHs to win their Fights while staying Healthy & able to continue? Does that mean there is another Fight for them?
Why is he making Marco handle both King & Queen? Even though he could have let Sanji & Jinbe Shine against them
Also notice how all 5 Supernova are trying to defeat Kaido only but Big Mom is being a Nuisance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is what Oda is preparing us for:

Hybrid Kaido + Big Mom will Defeat 5 Supernova (Round 01 Lost)
Luffy was Tired due to Gear 4 & Zoro was Protecting him which an Excuse to them for this Loss so their Round 2 Performance is Justified

Sanji will defeat Jack, Jinbe defeats WsW, Franky defeats Sasaki, Robin & Brook defeat Black Maria & Weak Trio defeat Ulti/Page One
After that these Straw Hats after being informed of Round 01 Results of Roof Fight, conclude that Luffy/Zoro cannot Win as long as BM is there, so they all decide to go Up & assist them

King & Queen will obviously not allow that, so they decide to go up too
This would re-create the Scene from the Opening where Straw Hats are fighting Big Mom, King & Queen (No Kaido, No Jack)

Nami said she wants Stronger Thunder hinting that she will re-acquire Zeus so she must go to the Roof later on
Franky said that he was preparing a Weapon to fight Kaido so he needs to go to the Roof to demonstrate it but against BM instead
Sanji said he wants to go the Roof too, Jinbe & BM hate each other ... etc

So Straw Hats will face Big Mom while Luffy & Zoro will face Kaido, this Time they will Go All Out & there is no BM to annoy them.
As for Queen & King, they will fight Kid & Killer while Law dies sometime during this Arc to save Luffy (+Possible fight before that against Hawkins where he tells him about 1% Prediction he did before)

As for others such as Drake & Marco ... etc there are multiple possibilities but it's possible Rest of BM Pirates will arrive & these Free Characters will handle them while Roof Battle continues

The question is, what will separate Kaido, Luffy & Zoro from Roof Battle while Others are fighting Big Mom/King & Queen?
The Answer is simple, Kaido will Fly away for some reason (Maybe start burning Wano to prove a point) before Onigashima Falls & Momo will carry & fly with Luffy & Zoro to stop him while Yamato joins SHs in their fight

I believe this would be Epic & best Scenario for all Straw Hats

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Conclusion:

Round 01:

Kaido & Big Mom vs 5 Supernova (Team Yonko Win)
Marco vs King & Queen (Draw, just Delay)
Sanji vs Jack (Sanji Win)
Jinbe vs WsW (Jinbe Win)
Franky vs Sasaki (Franky win)
Nico Robin & Brook vs Black Maria (SHs Duo Win)
Nami & Usopp (+ Maybe Chopper) vs Ulti & Page One (SHs Win)

Round 02:

Kaido vs Luffy & Zoro & Momonosuke (Main Characters Win raising Luffy/Zoro Bounties above 2 Billions)
Kid & Killer vs King & Queen (Supernova Win raising their Bounties to almost 2 Billions)
Law vs Hawkins (Law Win but i think Law will Die this Arc saving Luffy's Life so no New Bounty for him)
Rest of SHs + Yamato vs Big Mom (Big Mom is Dealt with but not Defeated)
Drake & Marco vs Remaining Foes (Rest of Numbers and/or CP-0 and/or BM Pirates ... etc)

Its possible Oda will eventually remove Macro from the fight.

Realizing that their being pushed back due to tama and co the beast pirates will do some grimey shit ( just like in zou with posion) and Macro will be forced spend most of his energy on healing which severely weakens him.

Although its just a random headcannon, I strongly believe something similar will happen to get rid of Macro. Macro vs King aerial battle is cool and all but seeing Zoro/Sanji struggle overcome strong opponents 1vs1 will be much more worthwhile imo...not to mention they've yet to receive proper 1vs1...

Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe + Yamato vs Jack
Franky vs Sasaki
Brook vs Who's Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs Page One
Chopper vs Ice Oni Drake
:lawsigh: SMH

Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido = Confirmed.
Jinbei vs Who's Who = Confirmed.
Franky vs Sasaki = Confirmed.
Nami vs Ulti = Confirmed.
Usopp vs Page One= Confirmed.
Robin and Brook vs Black Maria = Confirmed.
Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero = Confirmed.
King vs Marco = Confirmed.
The only characters left are Sanji, Yamato, and Chopper,
I expect Sanji vs Queen or Jack.
Chopper vs the numbers.
Yamato vs Jack if Sanji fights Queen.
These are the most logical matchups. Please stop the cringe it's too much.

:lawsigh: SMH

Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido = Confirmed.
Jinbei vs Who's Who = Confirmed.
Franky vs Sasaki = Confirmed.
Nami vs Ulti = Confirmed.
Usopp vs Page One= Confirmed.
Robin and Brook vs Black Maria = Confirmed.
Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero = Confirmed.
King vs Marco = Confirmed.
The only characters left are Sanji, Yamato, and Chopper,
I expect Sanji vs Queen or Jack.
Chopper vs the numbers.
Yamato vs Jack if Sanji fights Queen.
These are the most logical matchups. Please stop the cringe it's too much.
Queen vs Drake and sanji vs jack maybe, Yamato confronts her father on the roof and doesnt fight on ground floor
Post automatically merged:

1006 = end of act 3
1007 = Shanks

Post automatically merged:

DAMN
Actually big if true

The funny thing about this is that there are still people who think that Zoro will fight against King
The funnier part is that, most of the people wanting Zoro vs King now, were saying, in the beginning of the arc, that « Zoro was too weak to fight King » and that saying that this fight might happen was « wanking ».

I wonder what provoked this change of heart :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.