Status
Not open for further replies.
The funnier part is that, most of the people wanting Zoro vs King now, were saying, in the beginning of the arc, that « Zoro was too weak to fight King » and that saying that this fight might happen was « wanking ».

I wonder what provoked this change of heart :saden:
Funny how they cant accept the fact tht Zoro doesn't need to fight yc characters..they're mad cause Oda had Zoro going straight up for 2 emperors..the worst thing for them is that he looks good fighting both Kaido and Bm

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The funnier part is that, most of the people wanting Zoro vs King now, were saying, in the beginning of the arc, that « Zoro was too weak to fight King » and that saying that this fight might happen was « wanking ».
I think the large majority seeing Kaido / King / Queen dynamic said : Luffy Kid and Law vs Kaido, Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen.

5 Novas vs 2 Emperors

Other 3 Novas are either going to fight King/Queen with Sanji while that way Marco commits fully to his healing role for the 5 novas would be most useful, or Sanji/Marco tag team the Commanders, other 3 Novas join the rooftop, Yamato too to encounter her father (she might join later if she is meant to destroy Jack).

Jinbei vs WW
Franky vs Sasaki
Brook/Robin vs Black Maria
Nami/Usopp/Pomemon army vs Ulti/Page One (Franky's fight could get merged here going by last chapter but he beats Sasaki for sure in the end)

We still have wildcards like Fukurokuju/Hotei, the Numbers, Chopper (lol) maybe he helps the two furries, BMP unless someone else kicks them down the waterfall again.

plus you can still BM that courtesy... atleast she cares about her sword and atleast the oda doesn't forget to draw napoleon... BRUH
Uhh, i know?! I Just Said its not her MAIN thing/atack/Power. Of course she uses It, Just not as a swordsmans that their blades are they main weapon/atacks/etc.

About king being a swordsman, Op magazine as zowo told me .

I really can't see Sanji fighting Queen, he's Drake's business imo and I'll keep on this train till the end

I see Sanji vs King or Sanji vs Jack more likely to happen tbh
Or Queen is Sanji's business Oda throwing the little bits there that he knows Judge, is known as the Plague, seemingly a Cyborg. Stop the cap

This Arc is very Similar to Thriller Bark:

We had Straw Hats vs Oars & then Luffy vs Moriah
We had Sanji defeating Absalom (One of Mysterious Three under Moriah) to save Nami
We had Zoro defeat Strongest Henchmen who isn't High Ranked (Ryuma)
We had Brook join the Crew
We had WG Member appear Mid-Arc & waiting for Conclusion of the Fight

Same thing here with Wano Arc
Straw Hats are being prepared to fight Big Mom while Luffy/Zoro fight Kaido
Sanji defeats Jack & saves Hiyori
Zoro defeated Apoo who was Strongest Foe outside Flying Six/Calamities
Yamato will join the Crew
And we have CP-0 who appeared Mid-Arc & waiting for Conclusion of Raid

Uhh, i know?! I Just Said its not her MAIN thing/atack/Power. Of course she uses It, Just not as a swordsmans that their blades are they main weapon/atacks/etc.

About king being a swordsman, Op magazine as zowo told me .
BM has used his sword more consistently than king... BM is a confirmed swordsman since she relied solely on her blade against someone like kaido.. and king seems to not give a damn about his sword.... AND the first thing you search up on Google when u type oda says such and such... Nothing but theories pop up... if it was true then Onepiece Fandom SBS's or library of ohara should pop up but lemme check em viver cards too

Status
Not open for further replies.