Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
When One Piece ends, there will be a Hall of Shame for biggest L’s throughout the story.

Soon the dust will settle on Worstgen. And it will reveal this grown ass imp, Vinsmoke Waste of Cum Sanji, saying “Robin Channnn Tasukete, I’m on the Third Floor” in the middle of a fucking battle against Two Emperors of the sea. Luffy shoulda left his sorry ass at WCI.

But tell me more about how your boy is a Conquerer of the Seas.

When One Piece ends, there will be a Hall of Shame for biggest L’s throughout the story.

Soon the dust will settle on Worstgen. And it will reveal this grown ass imp, Vinsmoke Waste of Cum Sanji, saying “Robin Channnn Tasukete, I’m on the Third Floor” in the middle of a fucking battle against Two Emperors of the sea. Luffy shoulda left his sorry ass at WCI.

But tell me more about how your boy is a Conquerer of the Seas.
80% of the Hall is made of Sanji

He wasn’t this bad pre timeskip.
Why is he like this?
This is such a retarded scene...
I don’t accept that this is the Pirate Kings Third Commander.
He isn't the 3rd commander though he's just the cook so give him a break.

Whoever thought Sanji was actually strong or will even be as strong as Admirals EOS is at fault for having faulty headcannons not Oda.

Jimbei is the 3rd commander or rather the 2nd while Zoro is 1st and Luffy is captain so actually Sanji right now is the 3rd commander after Jimbei and Zoro... unless of course Brook, Franky and Robin all surpass him as well this arc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.