Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Judges son gets his first potential 1 vs 1 since forever but his fans are too fixated comparing him to zoro but somehow we’re the obsessed fans. the jokes continue with that starving,pathetic anti zoro fanbase
Sanji himself is not as obsessed with power as these supposed Sanji fans are. A real Sanji fan would comprehend the real psychological structure of the character.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes I read one piece and what you read ?
then your reading ability is lacking since you read things like oden's haki that were never there and forget to read things that are there such as zoro's belly grumbling before he faints, the sound is in the anime too btw
Post automatically merged:

Because random Zoan fodders from Impel Down have it. I assume Zoan awakening is much easier to obtain than Paramecia/Logia awakening, due to it being purely about physical strength instead of DF mastery.
Don't underestimate the mighty koala

Sanji has to move to activate diable jambe doesn't he. How's he gonna spin up his leg if he's immobilized
This is shounen, oda is now doing it instantly...pretty much same as Luffys gears, remember how much time even the recent G4 takes...now its just instant.... well maybe he thought people won't care about it during a fight moving forward so he only showed the mechanics earlier... now it would be waste of panels... so just skip it or just remove the process itself.

If Sanji didn't help the scabbard then he is the worst character ever created. He left Luffy to rescue unknown girl but he let the scabbard get killed? But don't i don't think he will abandon them. That's why RS Sanji vs Nerfed Jack is 70% on the build up:cheers:

If Sanji didn't help the scabbard then he is the worst character ever created. He left Luffy to rescue unknown girl but he let the scabbard get killed? But don't i don't think he will abandon them. That's why RS Sanji vs Nerfed Jack is 70% on the build up:cheers:
I've been wondering everytime I see you, why do you have his picture, a character you hate, as your avi while you shit on on him in every post?

The cringe man

Status
Not open for further replies.