Status
Not open for further replies.
In whole cake Sanji was on Oven and Daifukus lvl
LOL no....
Base Sanji (without DJ) outperformed them.
even with the RS he couldn’t beat one of the weaker flying six.
Based on what? Your headcanon or the anime filler? P1 went missing after this fight for over 1 week. While Drake was stil there looking for Sanji. Where did P1 go? It was his and Drakes jobs to kill Sanji. Drake who didn't fight Sanji was stil there and P1 went missing after his fight with Sanji. You don't have to be a genius to understand what happend.
Don’t you think that fighting King would be a to big jump regarding his powerlevel?
Sanji already clashed with Human King equaly without using the booster or DJ. Sanji's base strength is enough to clash with Human King. But yeah....nOoOoOoOo WaY sAnJi CaN bEaT kInG!!!!

i'd say king 65%
and queen 30%
jack (a potential appetizer for sanji) 5%

these are for the main opponents of sanji for this arc not just run ins and appetizers thats also why jack is highly unlikely to be his ultimate opponent.
Queen 70% (Germa and Judge connection, and Queen having Germa techs installed in him)
Jack 29% (Treasure room plot)
King 1% (Not a single build-up for this fight LOL)

The perfect example to counter this, which I think will happen in this war

On the SeaTrain, one of Sanji's more powerful attacks was barely able to do anything to one of the weaker CP9 agents, 6 hours later on Enies lobbie, he's able to destroy Jabra

Raid Suit is perfect plot armor for Sanji and this war. Already badly damaged, look no further than raid suit
Didn't Blueno have the greatest Tekkai out of all CP9 members (excluding Lucci) ? Even G2 Luffy was stunned by his toughness.

Queen 70% (Germa and Judge connection, and Queen having Germa techs installed in him)
Jack 29% (Treasure room plot)
King 1% (Not a single build-up for this fight LOL)
King 65% ( a relevant combatant, derives his flames from emotions like sanji.. mainly a kicker.. and is an areial combatant like sanji.. they already clashed an shared words "

Queen 30% ( you could have just said Germa thats it.. but that is relevant..a point i agree to but doesn't offset king's relevance as a combatant when compared to sanji all in all idm queen vs sanji.. but a fight between people who excel in the same Combat style is a sight to watch to i'm rooting more for sanji vs king.. )

Jack 5% (appetizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.