Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Just because he clashed with him doesn't mean he gonna be his opponent. He clashed with Page One too.
The moment Queen mentioned Germa his fight with Sanji was pretty much confirmed. This is how Oda tends to build up his fights. He leaves that interesting detail that connects the two characters.
Have you noticed that Queen's neck is similar to the device Yonji wears on his right forearm. Same design and both act as a winch that can be extended. I know what Oda is trying to establish here. Sanji's fight gonna seem as if he is fighting his three brothers because I expect Queen to have all their techs in him. And by defeating Queen it would be as if he defeated his brothers. King vs Sanji ain't happening man.
Wow that makes sense the first time queen appeared in a silhouette in the fight against oden he had a weapon who seemed to release poison kinda like Reiju

WCI and skypiea but my point is assuming he won't if he doesn't fight what will be the excuse then?
Nami, Brook, Jimbei and Chopper did not get Fights in Wholecake island....they didn't defeat anybody. Luffy is the only person who defeated someone in wholecake its wasn't a fighting arc. And in Skypiea, Sanji, Usopp,Luffy did have a group fight against Satori with sanji ending it with the finishing blow. Unless Oda takes sanji out the arc like dressrosa there's no excuses for him not getting a fight here...... were here to defeat someone unlike WCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.