Status
Not open for further replies.
Headcanon. Enels bounty on the blue sea would 500 million berries

That isnt even as much as BMs YC3

Zoro never fainted after Buggys attack you liar he was even able to carry luffys cell after

He never fainted the meowban brothers either what the hell are you talking about

Nor to arlong

Not to mr. 1 either

He still remained consciousness after Lucci

Not did he faint vs Kaku

Zoro continued to stand after Luma until Slowji woke up

Except Oda never stated that. In the official ViZ Oda states that It was both Luffy and Slowji

He also never mentions it being all Sanjis power just that Sanji needed to go on the offensive just stop BMs Attack
I didn't say he was knockout for good, but temporary knockout like with Kamazou ones and those did take him out.

Also you kinda prove my argument on Big Mom case as Oda there stated he use his power, which means he can withstand electrically giving off from it on his side.

He did faint in all of them afterwards once fight was finish or before can take someone out.

Also bounty is hard to determine nowadays on someone's true power, so Idk on that, but Enel if he gotten stronger would be YC+ even more though and clearly Big Mom wasn't trying at her full power on that attack to begin with.

I

Indigo

What does the raid suit make sanjis attacks weaker? That would actually make a lot of sense since there’s no proof you can use armament in the raid suit.

It would also show the raid suit is a double edged power up. Gives sanji extra armor but takes the strength away from his attacks.

It’s starting to all make sense now

:cheers:

@Chrono @Kuro Ashi

Raid suit is a doubled edge sword

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

:myman:
Dude i'm cringing so hard right now :whitepress:

Analyzing the fight, testing different kind of simple attacks, looking for opportunities, trying to evaluate the others around him for the fight. Mostly preparations.
- But he didn't say that before isn't it ? and Kid isn't like what you suggested Killer is , he is hot blooded and always tries to show ppl his power but now he can't and he only knows how to talk something we said before now let's show u something which seems to me that you didn't notice :

-- Kaido fights has a build up of three rounds each one shows something there :

--------- First round against Kaido : no damage which supernovas showed it either Luffy vs Kaido / kid and killer vs Kaido / Zoro got lost / Law couldn't help .
--------- Second round ( rooftop before Kaido hybrid ) : damaging Kaido from a little to a moderate damage at least .
- Luffy did it with Gear 4th attacks . ( from little to moderate one ) .
- Zoro did with tatsumaki ( from little to moderate one ) .
- Law did nothing just caused kaido to feel pain no damage visible .
- Killer did a little damage showed on panel ( little damage ) .
- Kid did nothing just caused kaido to feel pain no damage visible .

Damaging Kaido throught the raid either by scabbards or others or oden is by making him bleeding so you can be sure that you bypassed / penetrated his durability and you caused a real damage .

- Now we are in the third round where Kaido gets his hype on his hybrid form : heavy damage if not killing him . ( oden feats )

Now Zoro / Luffy validated the two rounds and are coming for the heavy damage while killer needs to inflict better damage ( kaido called them tricks ) what did kid do ? how he will cause heavy damage that will portrayed in the same light as oden feats ?

that's why don't expect kid to surpass zoro while himself should be on par with him right now not leaving him behind by miles :endthis:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
People will take you seriously if you continue :milaugh:

Not really, BM wouldn't have kill Sanji according to that translation :

Black Maria says she really likes Sanji so she won't let him go. He will become her pet like the other guys in the room who are trapped in web and keep saying how Black Maria is the only one they love.
And then sanji told her no he loves all the ladies. So she would have killed him.

I mean Oda isn't perfect, I can agree on that, but compare to many manga authors, I wouldn't say he is on the low.
I always wonder, when people say oda isnt good, who does in their head?

even isayama kinda underperforms at giving his final arc, and thats the only mangaka around atm I put on a same tierlist with oda.
all other shonens tipically ended in a sour note, and seinens barely even have and ending.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Headcanon. Enels bounty on the blue sea would 500 million berries

That isnt even as much as BMs YC3

Zoro never fainted after Buggys attack you liar he was even able to carry luffys cell after

He never fainted the meowban brothers either what the hell are you talking about

Nor to arlong

Not to mr. 1 either

He still remained consciousness after Lucci

Not did he faint vs Kaku

Zoro continued to stand after Luma until Slowji woke up

Except Oda never stated that. In the official ViZ Oda states that It was both Luffy and Slowji

He also never mentions it being all Sanjis power just that Sanji needed to go on the offensive just stop BMs Attack
:steef: woro pre time skype is too strong

What changed?

It's cleary implied that 9 half-dead scabbards are too much for ONE Tobi-roppo, not all of em, lol.

Jack bodies that clown
Jack wouldn´t go under and try to kill them if he think all 6 Tobi Roppo are weaker then all RS. He mean one TR is not enough to beat all Scabbards so he take the place, while he himself is still damaged, this just hype up Jack even more.
Let see how our boy is doing it next weeks against Sanji.

lol talk about head cannon, if zoro support the rest of the as well, zoro is perfom brightly like luffy against yonko, while the rest is not so much

and you change your sentence, make up your mind
this you said they are fodders, when I'm talking about tobbi roppo
Your only one on headcannon squad, bruh.

Nah, read back. I call crew were facing fodders, never state anything on T6H were ones. Where you coming at?

Status
Not open for further replies.