Status
Not open for further replies.
No my point is that Oda writes with Legitimate Looney tunes logic when it comes to a lot of stuff in this manga.

In any other manga shit like Coribou surviving underwater pressure and coming back would piss people off. In here people just say "it's oda, what do you expect"
I mean Oda isn't perfect, I can agree on that, but compare to many manga authors, I wouldn't say he is on the low.

Exactly, they aren't especially Luffy, Kidd, and Law who put on different degree than Zoro and Killer.

Never said T6H are fodders, I say ones Kidd's crew and Law's crew are fodders. What do you mean?
lol talk about head cannon, if zoro support the rest of the as well, zoro is perfom brightly like luffy against yonko, while the rest is not so much

and you change your sentence, make up your mind
Yet they are fodders facing fodders and Sasaki was chained up by Kyoshiro and stuck in similar state. Sanji is going to face one of YC later frm how things are heading about.
this you said they are fodders, when I'm talking about tobbi roppo

Not true he has already few bruises and sweating little bit while using CoA.
And that is WsW without hybrid, this going be a very hard battle for Jinbe.
Oh yeah, you're right on this one.

idk
Jinbei has injuries + using haki
while
Who's Who full zoan+no injuries+no haki+no sword

To me it's legit the most boring one
It's just sasaki charging and doing nothing else

it looks pretty bad, Sasaki's charge doesn't FEEL strong the way Oda draws it

or how weak their attacks are...
Kinda agree about your view on Jinbe and Who's Who. But, disagree about Franky because I enjoy Franky vs Sasaki in this one. I respect your opinion though.

What does the raid suit make sanjis attacks weaker? That would actually make a lot of sense since there’s no proof you can use armament in the raid suit.

It would also show the raid suit is a double edged power up. Gives sanji extra armor but takes the strength away from his attacks.

It’s starting to all make sense now

:cheers:

@Chrono @Kuro Ashi

Raid suit is a doubled edge sword

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

:myman:

So would sanji if he didn't beg Robin to save him.
Not really, BM wouldn't have kill Sanji according to that translation :

Black Maria says she really likes Sanji so she won't let him go. He will become her pet like the other guys in the room who are trapped in web and keep saying how Black Maria is the only one they love.

Status
Not open for further replies.