๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
King and Queen appear.
"Sanji vs Queen! just like Jabura!"

Sanji clashes with King.
"Sanji vs King! cool aerial flame battle!"

Queen mentions Judge.
"Sanji vs Queen again! Vinsmoke ties!"

Jack and Sanji running to the same place.
"Sanji vs Jack! they are gonna meet at the treasure room!"

Queen is missing.
"Sanji is meeting Queen halfway to the room! Sanji vs Queen again!"

Meanwhile, Oda:
"LMAO, they will know Sanji's matchup only when I see fit. Until there, keep guessing, fools!"
Oda preparing sanji vs p1

So lemme get this straight.
If Black Maria, an ancient Zoan known for their immense durability hits Sanji, who defends with below average subpar CoA, then Black Maria is the one getting hurt?
:sanmoji:

Guys is that how haki works, or am I missing something?
Even I don't understand it but that's what the character is saying. I'm just quoting him as an argument, lol.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
I'm throwing a little tantrum while doing an analysis of Simpji's crying

:rolaugh:
"
There they are.

Comparing again.

This time around a man who got a lethal wound from the WSS and cried expressing his will to never loose again with a simp who cries literally all the time for retarded stuff.

Go ahead and activate me another card you fuckimg simpji stan "

I call this little comment of yours: "The raging of a young lonely boy".
Truly, a masterpiece. :usoprice:

"Cut to 3rd floor, Jack is recovered and is running toward the samurai's room. He wishes to settle his old grudge with Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, and Raizou. Jack tells Black Maria via communication signal that he'll do this himself. The Red Scabbards may be half-dead but they are still too strong for a โ€œTobiroppoโ€. "

Soo, the tobiroppo are trash, then? I feel bad to people hyping up who's who, ulti and even Sasaki now.
:suresure:

Even I don't understand it but that's what the character is saying. I'm just quoting him as an argument, lol.
I'm not calling you out or anything.
Theres no point to laugh at sanjis circumstances.
I just feel pity

Anyways this is some new Haki information

Which could be another Thriller Bark callback when Sanji kicked Kuma, except it hurt himself.

"Cut to 3rd floor, Jack is recovered and is running toward the samurai's room. He wishes to settle his old grudge with Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, and Raizou. Jack tells Black Maria via communication signal that he'll do this himself. The Red Scabbards may be half-dead but they are still too strong for a โ€œTobiroppoโ€. "

Soo, the tobiroppo are trash, then? I feel bad to people hyping up who's who, ulti and even Sasaki now.
:suresure:
Tobiroppo are under roof tier.

Why though? :kayneshrug:

Imagine Sanji replicating the raw power of Hiryuu Kaen. Unless people believe that's not Zoro's CoA as per usual of course.
He is just not stupid enough to waste his CoA on rocks :blush:

Sanji vs Jack would be a way cooler fight than Sanji vs Queen tbh. Both King and Jack are good opponents for Sanji which should result in a cool battle. Queen, not so much imo. Still, King should be quite stronger than Sanji hence that fight is unlikely. Sanji vs Jack, if that happens would be a good fight imo.
Queen and Jack are one worse than the other as Sanji opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.