Status
Not open for further replies.
It genuinely surprises me how many people think Marco is getting a full on 1v1 vs King or Queen or whoever. This has all the signs of a stall scuffle. The way it's already getting offscreened and Marco just seems to be on the defensive and how all the other fights get these big set up panels with the ドン!! effects plastered all over it and the opponents staring each other down like

- Jinbei v WhosWho
- Franky v Sasaki
- Robin/Brook v Black Maria
- Nami v Ulti with their whole chapter

This to me looks like a Marco v Big Mom kinda thing. Not only this but Marco's dialogue about this battle being about the new gen and how he's putting the Straw Hats in positions to fight people he should really just shows he's here for good vibes and healing important people later on. I think he'll get involved with the roof battle later on but him getting a 1v1 with a calamity seems unreasonable seeing how Oda is writing him so far

Huh? You haven't said anything to suggest that any other character would beat two admirals at once. I mean we didn't even see that fight, for all we know Tsuru and the others joined in. You haven't shown that any other character can survive being knocked to the bottom of the sea either.
What? Why does a character have to beat 2 admirals for my point to be valid?

My point is valid from the fact that Jack was destroyed when he faced the Marines and presumed dead.

I already presented a top tier Kaido who's recovery is superior and presented Marco who has top tier stat in recovery.

Jack has non of these and doesn't even come close hence why claiming he has top tier feats is fanfic and invalid. Neither his stamina nor his recovery are top tier. Throwing top tier around for any character always ends up blowing back

It genuinely surprises me how many people think Marco is getting a full on 1v1 vs King or Queen or whoever. This has all the signs of a stall scuffle. The way it's already getting offscreened and Marco just seems to be on the defensive and how all the other fights get these big set up panels with the ドン!! effects plastered all over it and the opponents staring each other down like

- Jinbei v WhosWho
- Franky v Sasaki

This to me looks like a Marco v Big Mom kinda thing. Not only this but Marco's dialogue about this battle being about the new gen and how he's putting the Straw Hats in positions to fight people he should really just shows he's here for good vibes and healing important people later on. I think he'll get involved with the roof battle later on but him getting a 1v1 with a calamity seems unreasonable seeing how Oda is writing him so far
Marco does not seem interested at all. Seems like King is the only attacking him. Once King finds something more important than Marco , he'll leave him.

- Jinbei v WhosWho
- Franky v Sasaki

So Marco is going to join the worst generation fight vs the yonko where oden and Oda specifys will be new gen vs kaido just do you can peddle your Sanji vs king nonsense that will never happen huh

What? Why does a character have to beat 2 admirals for my point to be valid?

My point is valid from the fact that Jack was destroyed when he faced the Marines and presumed dead.

I already presented a top tier Kaido who's recovery is superior and presented Marco who has top tier stat in recovery.

Jack has non of these and doesn't even come close hence why claiming he has top tier feats is fanfic and invalid. Neither his stamina nor his recovery are top tier. Throwing top tier around for any character always ends up blowing back
Honestly Marco is pretty overrated. The only fight he's seen through is when Marshall shut his lights out. Right now he's using his intangibility and evasiveness with little real offense to boot.

Jack < Kaido... that's not really a point. Saying he's less durable or has less stamina says nothing about Jack because Kaido is considered the toughest one on one fight in the world. Being under Kaido can still mean Jack is so tough that they might as well be the same to a large majority. Jack is really, really high up there, and Kaido himself says as much.

If you're saying that losing to two admirals takes away from that though, I think this is lost on you as we haven't seen anyone withstand two admirals. And like I said to someone else, it's probably not gonna be something you get if you think Ace vs Jinbe is the same as Jack's raid on Zou

So Marco is going to join the worst generation fight vs the yonko where oden and Oda specifys will be new gen vs kaido just do you can peddle your Sanji vs king nonsense that will never happen huh
yeah... you didn't read my post at all. I said he was there mainly to heal other people possibly be another easy transport. Not like this has to do with anything I said but Toki's prophecy is currently lacking a couple of people that are currently fighting right now. I don't think I've mentioned Sanji in my post either unless you want to make it about that

If Yamato is heading from
yeah... you didn't read my post at all. I said he was there mainly to heal other people possibly be another easy transport. Not like this has to do with anything I said but Toki's prophecy is currently lacking a couple of people that are currently fighting right now. I don't think I've mentioned Sanji in my post either unless you want to make it about that
But Marco has already heard King's plan to kill the Scabbards. If Marco is only here to heal, he should try to abandon the fight and go help the Scabbards, but that's not the case in this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.