Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I had a friend who passed away 3 years ago, and he was a big Zoro fan. I can only imagine how excited he would be if he were still alive and could see all of Zoro greatness. Just want to say it's a blessing for us to be alive and healthy to be enjoy One Piece and Grandmaster greatness. Hope y'all stay safe and healthy.
Rest in peace ZoroBro sorry for your loss hope you never exprience such pain again
:sweat:

She will be nr1, something is off about her and Nami.
I thinl they are botted but it wouldnt affect us because i doubt they will catch up in 4 days, Our fight is with luffy anyways and its pretty close
Post automatically merged:

Ps not that this is not an indicator whos first, its just gives you an general idea, afterall this is not how it counts in reality

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I thinl they are botted but it wouldnt affect us because i doubt they will catch up in 4 days, Our fight is with luffy anyways and its pretty close

Ps not that this is not an indicator whos first, its just gives you an general idea, afterall this is not how it counts in reality
80% of their votes is like from the last 2 weeks. Botting is a good guess.
They cannot be gaining votes at the pace at which they are.
They are dwarfing Zoro's and Luffy's rate by far and that's simply not possible normally.

I feel like the only one here excited for a potential Zoro backstory with the Toki/Shimotsuki explaining the Void Century, the moon, Wano culture, Ryuma, and how Oda will tie it to Zoro.

Also if Zoro is potentially a D Clan member
Surely he will have a long flash back aswell since its his arc

I just heard the most ridiculous thing in another thread its so ridiculous i cant get it out of my head. And i need to share it with you guys.

Hear this:
Knuckles = CoA

:lawsigh: