Status
Not open for further replies.
So the DP isn’t 48h but 24h this time, that kinda sucks. So let’s dial down the fluffing guys.

What do y’all think the setup is gonna be? I mean for town vs scum ratio?
Either 14v4, 14v1v3 or 13v1v1v3.

There shouldn‘t be more than 4 Mafia. Given the theme I‘m not sure there are Indies except if it‘s Croc or Buggy.

Also I really don’t like this No Lynch if tie thing, I had the displeasure of playing a game featuring this way of voting and it’s designed to fuck town over tbh.
As scum could easily tip the scales if a scum mate is getting voted up, or even to sow confusion with a no Lynch.

So determining the number of scum would help in having us plan on the number of votes we should have on the main person we want to Lynch.

Also I really don’t like this No Lynch if tie thing, I had the displeasure of playing a game featuring this way of voting and it’s designed to fuck town over tbh.
As scum could easily tip the scales if a scum mate is getting voted up, or even to sow confusion with a no Lynch.

So determining the number of scum would help in having us plan on the number of votes we should have on the main person we want to Lynch.
We need to get 6 or more votes on the main wagon today. Should be more if possible.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Also depends on the inactives, we could end up with a tie real easily if we don’t hear from everyone. Y’all know I’m not usually a hound for the silent minority, but that would be useful in playing the numbers.

Also depends on the inactives, we could end up with a tie real easily if we don’t hear from everyone. Y’all know I’m not usually a hound for the silent minority, but that would be useful in playing the numbers.
Whatever we do we need everyone to talk. Can‘t let this become an inactive fiesta like last game.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
So the DP isn’t 48h but 24h this time, that kinda sucks. So let’s dial down the fluffing guys.

What do y’all think the setup is gonna be? I mean for town vs scum ratio?
18 Players.

4 scums is the safest bet.
There could even be 2 indies, eventually a positive one and a negative one. Or perhaps just 1, that could why not feature neutrality.

There could also be Hancock, Doffy, Mihawk, etc.
Possibly. But I think this game is too small for multiple factions.

My guess is Mafia are Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji and Sengoku.

Town is WB Pirates, Luffy, Jinbei, Iva, etc.

Buggy could fit a Survivor and Croc could fit a kill all.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
There's the scenario of no indies, or even the one featuring more than 2 introducted in the game, but that would be extensively strange. Same for a particular small or large amount of Mafia.

But 4 Mafia Players looks the best to me Mafia wise. Also I doubt this is multi-ball. 18 players I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.