Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't like Usopp's point regarding these supposed Death Note dynamics. Did he really bring it up before reading my posts?

Sounds like a possible smart strategy to build a precase on me and feigning to not have read the thread, then pushing me next.
death note is a common word used for any mafia ability that grant kills if they know the flavor of the target
it makes sense to have it here since hosts say they dont recommend flavor claiming

i wouldnt recommend it either. just action claim

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
what scum mechanic? claiming is now scum mechanic?
this is how a setup SHOULD be. not this brain fart no claim ones ive seen recently

u should be allowed to claim actions anytime and fake them if u want. hosts can disable flavor claims if they want or choose to give mafia abilities to counter it or fake claims.

so kinda walk me thro how is this a scum mechanic when this helps town waaaayyy more than scum. u just dont have to claim ur flavor and u good, and not hint it too much via the actions.
As usual, you write three paragraphs where one would suffice...I was making a facetious comment about you speculating on scum abilities in this round, since you said you enjoyed what you know or are guessing about the mechanics. Ask anyone here, I much prefer playing in claim games than no-claim for the reasons you listed and as a matter of choice, so I’m not saying that having the opportunity to claim is bad.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think I said this before in weeb, but generally the more number of Mafia, the less number of indies (hostile). Usually 25% of the player base is scum, so in this game we could say 4 mafia vs 14 townies or 3 mafia and 1 indie (that's hostile of course).

Why character names? Opening post clearly said that claiming is advised against. Do you have a wincon that includes killing a specific character?

So you immediately contradict yourself in the same post? Okay.

I don't like any of your posts so far. It's like you're trying to convince town of the idea that mafia has fake claims, but they are only weak fake claims, so anybody who claims a weak claim character should be looked at as scum. Though that may be true, it's not necessarily the case. Also what classifies as a weak fake claim? Not only that, but:

1) We don't know if mafia has fake claims.
2) Why would you bring up character claiming of all things when the opening post clearly said that claiming is against the rules.

Do I have to spell it out for you? Blackbeard was after WB, so it might be the case that BB gets some sort of powerup if he finds and kills WB.
I was merely trying to entertain possible scenarios regarding how beneficial it would be to claim at least character names and I came up with a logic regarding so, which dictates that the scenario in which that is ok would be one in which the fake character claims look too feeble in an hypotethical sum. In other words overall less relevant to the story than real claims.

I also attempted to understand the possibilities circa fake claims being implemented and which types, since no fake claims would have changed the scenario towards favoring claiming, but I was honest in reading that a game featuring no fake claims is unlikely beforehand.

Why do you feel so concerned about my posts?

Emil

Certified Memelord
as always, town reads pls every1

would like to have that good ol early game town pool

so far im town reading beta and light, null on rest

scum reading nat and JDB actually

Emil

Certified Memelord
As usual, you write three paragraphs where one would suffice...I was making a facetious comment about you speculating on scum abilities in this round, since you said you enjoyed what you know or are guessing about the mechanics. Ask anyone here, I much prefer playing in claim games than no-claim for the reasons you listed and as a matter of choice, so I’m not saying that having the opportunity to claim is bad.
you still fail to answer me

which part of what i said is a scum mechanic?

u said i enjoy these scum mechanics. which ones r u referring to?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Scum reading me because of a joke in the first two hours of D1 is truly rich coming from you, man :gokulaugh:

As far as town, I think Fuji’s playing his usual meta, and TAC/Flower/Light seem fine. Final is Final, and without an explanation, I don’t see what you see in sussing Nat, but she’s great at hiding in plain sight, especially when she flips indie (if there are any in this game). That’s about it for now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
you still fail to answer me

which part of what i said is a scum mechanic?

u said i enjoy these scum mechanics. which ones r u referring to?
scum probabaly have death note mechanics or a way to score multi kills or super kills if they know ur flavor name.
^Your turn, what the hell do you mean by this if you’re not speculating on what mechanics scum can use to succeed in this game??

Emil

Certified Memelord
Scum reading me because of a joke in the first two hours of D1 is truly rich coming from you, man :gokulaugh:

As far as town, I think Fuji’s playing his usual meta, and TAC/Flower/Light seem fine. Final is Final, and without an explanation, I don’t see what you see in sussing Nat, but she’s great at hiding in plain sight, especially when she flips indie (if there are any in this game). That’s about it for now.
not cuz of that

u seem to be hard on hunting a hostile indie, or u really want one to exist

seem to be soft indie hunting to me and thats what pinged me when i was catching up

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I cannot confirm or deny this lol

I was merely trying to entertain possible scenarios regarding how beneficial it would be to claim at least character names and I came up with a logic regarding so, which dictates that the scenario in which that is ok would be one in which the fake character claims look too feeble in an hypotethical sum. In other words overall less relevant to the story than real claims.

I also attempted to understand the possibilities circa fake claims being implemented and which types, since no fake claims would have changed the scenario towards favoring claiming, but I was honest in reading that a game featuring no fake claims is unlikely beforehand.

Why do you feel so concerned about my posts?
Firstly, why would you entertain possible scenarios of how character claiming is beneficial?

I always feel concerned about your posts because they are rarely helpful to town and almost always against town.

What made Beta and Light your town reads? And why are JDB and Nat scum? Also why is your vote on flower then?

Status
Not open for further replies.