Status
Not open for further replies.
*insert image, Chadwick Boseman: “We don’t do that here” *

As I said a scum Usopp would just keep tunneling Beta, use it as an advantage to get some credit over some stupid stuff.
not a fan of Flower in this game idk more input needed here to process a proper output neither I am a fan of you Fuji
TAC what about him ?

I skimmed through half of it tbh will do a reread later on and say more that’s a promise
I'll hold you up on that then.

Not being a fan of Flower i understand but why me exactly? You dont like that i sus TAC and voted him?

I mean the dude was fishing for info to me, like why try to guess @Lindltaylor's role?

And he's been overall on his scum meta as far as i can tell.

I'll hold you up on that then.

Not being a fan of Flower i understand but why me exactly? You dont like that i sus TAC and voted him?

I mean the dude was fishing for info to me, like why try to guess @Lindltaylor's role?

And he's been overall on his scum meta as far as i can tell.
No it’s not about TAC, It’s just a couple of posts I saw discussing I don’t even know about what with Beta even though you are the one that killed him last game because killing him just can’t be bad
So you should be one of the people that know where does debating with him lead to

No. Those are just my two cents on the Miller claims.
Okay, so you're saying because it's a Drago game, the chance of Millers existing are high and thus from these 2 claims one should be town?

Isn't that going in the realm of trying to read the host's way of setting up games?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
2, Lanji and Lind as far as i can tell.
From an odds perspective how likely is a game to feature two?

If not in general a scum would have no substantial benefit to claim the second miller if it was just very improbable that a game featured more than one, so this is why I'm asking.

Claiming miller as scum implicates having a cover against Town Cop.

Okay, so you're saying because it's a Drago game, the chance of Millers existing are high and thus from these 2 claims one should be town?

Isn't that going in the realm of trying to read the host's way of setting up games?
Exactly. That's how open claim games work. Drago always provides fake claims for scums and other counters like Millers for balance reasons.

No it’s not about TAC, It’s just a couple of posts I saw discussing I don’t even know about what with Beta even though you are the one that killed him last game because killing him just can’t be bad
So you should be one of the people that know where does debating with him lead to
Alright, i see. I called him out on his attempt to get people to claim and that was that.

Its not like i could ignore that from him.

So you're saying you think TAC is sus btw?

Exactly. That's how open claim games work. Drago always provides fake claims for scums and other counters like Millers for balance reasons.
You ignored the last part.
Wouldn't fake claims (if they exist) be enough already for balancing reasons?

In my opinion, trying to make miller's existing into a fact would only benefit scum. So i'm gonna take Lind and Lanji's info with a grain of salt. And i'll be wary of anyone who just takes it as a fact, like you're doing rn. You're way too trusting.

You ignored the last part.

Wouldn't fake claims (if they exist) be enough already for balancing reasons?

In my opinion, trying to make miller's existing into a fact would only benefit scum. So i'm gonna take Lind and Lanji's info with a grain of salt. And i'll be wary of anyone who just takes it as a fact, like you're doing rn. You're way too trusting.
That depends on the overall setup, but I wouldn‘t say they are enough. You played Cats game, you played FMA, you know how Drago designs his games, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.