Status
Not open for further replies.
@Light D Lamperouge r u caught up with the game fam? u dipped a bit early lol. who r ur town reads now? u too @Fujishiro

@LuthonTheDragDown majority of ur posts have been fluff. honestly u dont seem like ur trying too hard to look townie at all. i tend to like this tbh as its scum who usually try to force looking townie, but u stick to ur play style. when can we expect u to have some input?

@Natalija what did u want to test by voting on me? do u have any town reads rn?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE noticed u doing a slick coasterino my man, if i didnt see u doing that sht yesterday as scum i wouldnt be so worried lol. so whatsup??? when r u gna start pumping some numbers??

@Typo i cant read u now at all but what is ur town meta like? do u also w8 for something to happen or should we expect to see some good sht from u soon? im hyped lol
a lot of people quoted that arent tris
you arent doing yourself any favors.

answer her question.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I’m not free to give any break downs but I’ll be brief—

Nat is weird.
Flowa is bormal
Fuji is normal

Beta hasn’t voted me yet and he always does, so that’s alarming. Beta also kills anyone who suses him so if I die... you know who did it.

Not sure I like you. My only game with you was confusing as fuck
It's not alarming if you have read my intro post.

Regarding your meta in particular, I happened to be wrong about it for too long so I'm not focusing with that usual stunt anymore.

> liking betas posts so far. only one i find their speculation genuine so far, followed by their quote to me regarding the death note mechanic. seems to be rly town beta trying to work things out and move forward.
Already town reading FB off of his posts that are trying to get people to claim and fishing for info? He hasn't been pushing anyone so far by the way and we're 10 pages in. Surely you saw how he plays as a townie the last few games right? He tunnels players pretty hard.

So i don't get your town lean on him rn.
> JDB is soft indie hunting. not much NAI rn, but worth a look back at. i'm liking his activity tho and the fact that he is actually willing to interact with me and replying to quotes, altho a bit dodgy on the questions
It seems to me like you backtracked from JDB as soon he lashed out.

The most sus people so far for me are these two:

TAC

Flower
I see Fuji's playing differently this round, which surprises me quite a lot. Ngl it looks scummy af.
When light made that Joke about me.
Isn‘t that how he always plays lately?
Flower immediately wrote it off as me playing this way now, without knowing it was a joke.
Also this.

Rule of Fuji: He‘s Town.
Rule of Usopp: He‘s scum.
I just don't like it, i know she's joking around and fluffing but neverthless its a bit too trusting for my tastes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Aight @Go D. Usopp ™, I have mentioned indies a few times so I get your sus on me. I found it odd last round to have only four non-townies in a group of 18, so I don’t think we’ll have two games in a row with that ratio. Assuming it’s still four scum, though, an indie or two just makes sense, especially since Marineford contained a lot of different parties with totally separate aims...not implying or accusing anything, I just think it’s something to look out for this time around.
u have to just look at it from my PoV. every town would like to hunt mafia, me included. but then u suddenly get this player who wants to hunt indies

isnt this weird? like do mafia not interest u? or are u perhaps mafia urself? these r the first thoughts that ping me after reading ur opening posts thats all. u really can't blame me for that.

now that ratio is perfect btw
4 scum 14 town = 5 mislynches and scum win. this is pretty balanced, number of mislynches = number of scums + 1.

thats perfect ratio. and the number of mislynches decrease with each 2 vig/extra kills scum do

a hostile makes no sense at all, like AT ALL. unless u maybe have 3 mafia 1 hostile then. 2 consistent kills each night will destroy town, so i find it really awkward why do u want a hostile to be here lol

didnt u guys destroy town last game as a 4 vs 14? u could argue it was a no claim game, and thats why i am saying claim mechanics do help town more than scum, but scum will surely have a way to counter it.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This is why people think you’re terrible at this game...all he did in that turbo round was fluff, and his last-minute vote on me helped you start things off with a mislynch. You’re making the exact same instinctual mistakes you made then and every other round, PLEASE don’t fuck this game up for town again.
What are your raw reads right now? And also don't worry about that. I'll do my best. If I fail again I will take a serious break.

Already town reading FB off of his posts that are trying to get people to claim and fishing for info? He hasn't been pushing anyone so far by the way and we're 10 pages in. Surely you saw how he plays as a townie the last few games right? He tunnels players pretty hard.

So i don't get your town lean on him rn.

It seems to me like you backtracked from JDB as soon he lashed out.

The most sus people so far for me are these two:

TAC

Flower

When light made that Joke about me.

Flower immediately wrote it off as me playing this way now, without knowing it was a joke.

Also this.

I just don't like it, i know she's joking around and fluffing but neverthless its a bit too trusting for my tastes.
Seems like you really are Town, then.

I was waiting for somebody to comment on me handing out Town reads, but only you did so far.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Stop being so damn impatient.
im not impatient, if u read the post im trying to ask ppl when can we expect to see from u?

someone has to get the ball rolling and i'll gladly offer my life for that to happen

all i asked for are some early game town reads so we can go ahead and pressure the ppl we collectively scum read

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
a lot of people quoted that arent tris
you arent doing yourself any favors.

answer her question.
I’m kinda curious to know how me speculating on how many townies/scum/indies there could be is grounds for suspicion, but outright implying insider knowledge on how scum could kill makes him look squeaky clean. I know he wants to be town leader, but he’s talking out of both sides of his mouth.
u have to just look at it from my PoV. every town would like to hunt mafia, me included. but then u suddenly get this player who wants to hunt indies

isnt this weird? like do mafia not interest u? or are u perhaps mafia urself? these r the first thoughts that ping me after reading ur opening posts thats all. u really can't blame me for that.

now that ratio is perfect btw
4 scum 14 town = 5 mislynches and scum win. this is pretty balanced, number of mislynches = number of scums + 1.

thats perfect ratio. and the number of mislynches decrease with each 2 vig/extra kills scum do

a hostile makes no sense at all, like AT ALL. unless u maybe have 3 mafia 1 hostile then. 2 consistent kills each night will destroy town, so i find it really awkward why do u want a hostile to be here lol

didnt u guys destroy town last game as a 4 vs 14? u could argue it was a no claim game, and thats why i am saying claim mechanics do help town more than scum, but scum will surely have a way to counter it.
Who’s hunting indies?? You’re making the mistake of (or intentionally) pretending like I’m suddenly the most gung-ho motherfucker about third parties - which we kinda need to figure out as a sheer course of gameplay - or that I’m trying to smoke a hostile out. These are all your words and theories, not mine. From what I’ve noticed, when you in particular speculate about something and play it out to the nth degree, that overthinking leads you to the wrong conclusion in most cases. If I have to tell you that hunting mafia is my first priority because you think I’m dead set on hunting indies, then I can say with absolute certainty that things are just as I described above.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
What are you reads rn bb.

Also what did you ask Usopp? I must've missed it.
So far I like Lind the most.

I wouldn’t say it was a question, more like I just gave my thoughts. Usopp said that when Akainu does the faction kill the role is going to be janitored.

Then I replied that “I wonder how he knows this.”

He never replied. But it wasn’t a question either. So I guess it’s fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.