Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
except grifith
which was you
and no townie would know that
am not here to argue past games
clearly a slip
and I think you just did again not so long ago.
no lanji ahahah

someone said griffith and skull night cannot be on same faction cuz of lore. and griffith is superior to skull night.

we all knew griffith has to be mafia at that point and we knew the redacted post says someone HAS to be immune to the skull night roleblock

THE ONLY night action that happened was purple mafia doing faction kill.

so ask urself this. at that time oden, yhawch and sailor moon were dead iirc. so who do u think could be the one person thats immune to skull night roleblock, that exists in the purple faction?

if u can asnwer me with anyone but griffith id call bullsht

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
read how specific he was on akainu
The janitor part? I saw it. Took it as speculation at first tbh, but you might be onto something.

Questions that I already answered.

So nothing new except repeating old points.
But you didn't. All you said is that you;re playing your scum meta and waiting for people to call you out on that to then in the end call the townies for that. So I repeat explain what kind of plan is that? You're giving townie reads easily and when someone notices that you give them a townie read again. I don't get it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway ur right tho im over it. if u wanna talk about the past game we can do in general chat

my speculation on mafia having a janitor killer, namely akainu is similar to flower saying scum has 100% fake claims

its a matter of which one we r used to more. i wouldnt dig too deep on it tbh cuz it will not get u anywhere

u can however put red flags on us all u want and observe us for the rest of the game. thats ur right

So you think he slipped right? But i mean that was late in the game with multiple roles out in the open. This time he just basically blurted out the Akainu shit. I do think he's acting scummy for other reasons as i pointed out but this doesn't fit to me.

What do you think about TAC trying to figure out Lind's role btw?

@Fujishiro you, too. Where is your conviction?
My convinction lol, i think you're acting scummy as i pointed out multiple times but im not sure about you being scum. To me TAC is acting more so.

Like don't tell me what to do. I'll vote you when i deem it so.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am not caught up and I read up to page 12. I'm probably going to be one of the inactives since I'm always busy and most of the time in mafia games I fail to make over 6-10 posts.

Does anyone think the players saying claiming is a bad idea are scum who don't have fake claims? In OJ scum often were not provided with fake flavor claims from what I remember.
I will say this - the only time I’ve been scum with Drago as a host was the cat game a few months ago, and we each had an assigned fake claim, so it’s possible to likely that scum in this game has been given something along those lines. That being said, as much as I like playing rounds with no claiming restrictions, I recognize why it’s not the best tactic for either side...

anyway ur right tho im over it. if u wanna talk about the past game we can do in general chat

my speculation on mafia having a janitor killer, namely akainu is similar to flower saying scum has 100% fake claims
Plant's speculation comes from game mechanics and knowing Host setups, this doesn't mean its a meh take mind you but it doesn't compare to how specific you got with Akainu's possible abilities ,etc

no lanji ahahah

someone said griffith and skull night cannot be on same faction cuz of lore. and griffith is superior to skull night.

we all knew griffith has to be mafia at that point and we knew the redacted post says someone HAS to be immune to the skull night roleblock

THE ONLY night action that happened was purple mafia doing faction kill.

so ask urself this. at that time oden, yhawch and sailor moon were dead iirc. so who do u think could be the one person thats immune to skull night roleblock, that exists in the purple faction?

if u can asnwer me with anyone but griffith id call bullsht
honest answer from me is I wouldnt know
you were that confident it was Griffith because you infact knew who it was .
the other person did not say skull knight didnt roleblock you that night, that was the jump you made. tmi.

am done arguing past games
I dont buy your excuse on the akainu comment
I will hold my vote here till I feel the need to change direction.

The janitor part? I saw it. Took it as speculation at first tbh, but you might be onto something.

But you didn't. All you said is that you;re playing your scum meta and waiting for people to call you out on that to then in the end call the townies for that. So I repeat explain what kind of plan is that? You're giving townie reads easily and when someone notices that you give them a townie read again. I don't get it.
I never Town read them in the first place.

I do lean Town on Fuji now after he pointed out my play.

I think one of Lind and Lanji has to be Town based on setup. If not both. I trust Lanji more because of the efforts he demonstrated so far.

And I do lean scum on Usopp now because he knows how I play as scum and still protects me, despite me clearly having shown signs of my scum play.

TAC seems like Town or Indie, possible scum, but not Mafia scum I think.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I find Typo's argument regarding TAC's BB take for indie too coerced.

One bearing even minimal knowledge over this series would intuitively guess that Blackbeard is the most likely individual to be rendered like that upon first guess.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you need to keep up adequately
your answer felt like bullshit
and the fact you answered and dont recall doing so feels like bullcrap too.
When are you gonna answer my question, Mr i am here to answer your questions.
honestly fk u and lanji ahaha
u guys think i am here like an answering machine lol

im glad to create interactions with all yall mfkers in the game, but i am also busy and take time to catch up. cut me some slack. i will try to answer all i can.

Bruh, I‘m calling people Town left and right. You don‘t find that weird?
nope dont find the context weird at all, u r town reading ppl, u arent CALLING then town.

if i find it weird i wuda already pointed it out

I am not caught up and I read up to page 12. I'm probably going to be one of the inactives since I'm always busy and most of the time in mafia games I fail to make over 6-10 posts.

Does anyone think the players saying claiming is a bad idea are scum who don't have fake claims? In OJ scum often were not provided with fake flavor claims from what I remember.
Its not impossible, there was me/Lind/Nat/Flower and some others who were against claiming this early. There could be scum in there, but again this question of yours goes into the realm of speculation about the existence or lack thereof of these fake claims.

In general i'd say that claiming isn't something town should do unless forced to. And that's fine, especially so since in the setup the hosts advised against it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You already answered her lmao, why are you so confused rn?

Last time you were this way was in the scum game, in which you would say stuff then forget you did. And you were fucking Femto.
how many times r u gna lynch me day 1 to tell this is NAI?

Status
Not open for further replies.