Status
Not open for further replies.
whats weak about that? dont tunnel and waste time on me. i am an easy lynch regardless, and if u r scum u will ignore me here and kill me n1.

i dont particularly read u as scum because u r so adamant about scum reading me, and u never do that sht as scum.

if u r worried about the vote on u it was just placeholder. its bound to be changed soon

can u quote me on them, im sry sometimes miss some quotes

which one? can u be more specific?
no
and I will not be bothered to fish that out
tris could pinpoint who you were through your visits and confirming an ability of grifith in the game thread .

whats weak about that? dont tunnel and waste time on me. i am an easy lynch regardless, and if u r scum u will ignore me here and kill me n1.

i dont particularly read u as scum because u r so adamant about scum reading me, and u never do that sht as scum.

if u r worried about the vote on u it was just placeholder. its bound to be changed soon

can u quote me on them, im sry sometimes miss some quotes

which one? can u be more specific?
I don‘t care about the vote. It‘s you asking me to stop tunneling you what‘s worrisome. I feel like Town Usopp would go ham on me on principle. He wouldn‘t Town read me so simply after having made the mistake last game. You feel like Scumsopp trying to buddy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No it’s not about TAC, It’s just a couple of posts I saw discussing I don’t even know about what with Beta even though you are the one that killed him last game because killing him just can’t be bad
So you should be one of the people that know where does debating with him lead to
i'll need u to come bk and elaborate more on ur read of fuji. it looks like some fake hunting to me tbh
we got sm time so come bk whenever u catch up

You ignored the last part.

Wouldn't fake claims (if they exist) be enough already for balancing reasons?

In my opinion, trying to make miller's existing into a fact would only benefit scum. So i'm gonna take Lind and Lanji's info with a grain of salt. And i'll be wary of anyone who just takes it as a fact, like you're doing rn. You're way too trusting.
tbh fake claims is lazy and having a janitor killer is much healthier, but thats just me

a miller or 2 shudnt hurt. more than 2 and it becomes rly suspicious
its possible one of the 2 millers could be a survivor

Emil

Certified Memelord
ohhh

bro that wasent a slip lol

that was refering to how there was one and ONLY 1 action in the night phase where skullnight roleblocked every1, and that action was the successful faction kill done by purple mafia

i basically wanted to paint the idea that griffith is a purple not red mafia member, and it worked out pretty well until rayan got killed lol

ohhh

that was refering to how there was one and ONLY 1 action in the night phase where skullnight roleblocked every1, and that action was the successful faction kill done by purple mafia

i basically wanted to paint the idea that griffith is a purple not red mafia member, and it worked out pretty well until rayan got killed lol
It was a slip. You slip a lot.

I am not caught up and I read up to page 12. I'm probably going to be one of the inactives since I'm always busy and most of the time in mafia games I fail to make over 6-10 posts.

Does anyone think the players saying claiming is a bad idea are scum who don't have fake claims? In OJ scum often were not provided with fake flavor claims from what I remember.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is a fine line between slips and speculations

flower speculates there is a 100% fake claim

this does not constitutes that shes in a scum chat and is getting fed fake claims by the hosts.

if anything u shud stop this lazy hunting and take this as a townie speculating cuz i gurantee u a scum wont come day 1 and leak to u whats going on in their chat

scum need to be the informed ningens, while keeping town unifmroned or they basically lost the game

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
ohhh

except grifith
which was you
and no townie would know that
am not here to argue past games
clearly a slip
and I think you just did again not so long ago.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i remember last game i told u guys we should have 0 indies in it

and i got suspected for that

and guess what? i was right. 0 indies were in the valentine game

it doesnt take much to read between the lines honestly. all i ask is stop being lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.