Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I gave my thoughts on Nat, I think she's suspicious cause she might have intentionally pretended to not see anything suspicious in you guessing the exact abilities of a role in a game that you never played in.
and what is suspecious about that? can u tell me?

whats about me predicting possible scum abilities

why is this such a big thing now?

Emil

Certified Memelord
null

by your logic if you are town reading half of the active players on d1
and am doing the exact opposite
how exactly are you town reading me.
null is not scum reading. it means ur waiting to see more. its a zero read

it tells me ur being cautious about everyone. a standard townie play, altho u could easily be faking it since u dont seem to be interested in anything but my case for sm reason. if u wanna get reads on others, talk to them maybe.

now nothing wrong with town reading others. i could be wrong but id like to narrow down the possibilities and identify my town nakama to ease the late game. thats all

Yeah, regardless of Usopp, I think Nat’s ignorance about why it’s important to figure out where he came up with the possible scum abilities is completely feigned. She’s too sharp a person AND player to believably miss that point, I don’t buy her pretending like none of that matters or whatever she’s doing.
so its either she genuinely knows its not a slip because they have something else
or she was feigning ignorance to defend usopp.

assuming the OJ game didnt exist

would what i have said been suspicious to u? basically am i being sused for this dem OJ game that i didnt even play

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Light D Lamperouge @Tris @Fujishiro @Natalija @Flower etc..
I voted you off before juliet came in with that information. tbh I held on to that vote to see how you would react, how everyone would react till I got better reads on anyone else. however odds you arent town just went up after juliet said that.

the funniest thing
your defence isnt even looking back at the past oj game
but you are a role creator yourself
and happened to create/guess accurately the powers of the admirals in the game.........
not buying it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
All right, I understand how what I said could sound like that. Still, the leap in logic was one you made without any help from me, so to see me saying something makes sense and equating that with my hard coded feelings or some larger game plan is a mistake on your part that you’re still sussing me for hours later. At this point, I’m not concerned with convincing you of shit; I said you might be town because you’ve also played this microcosmic nitpicks bullshit in previous rounds, not to buddy with you or take the heat off me. Sus me if you want, but don’t act like I committed some huge slip that only you picked up on.
can u stop antagonizing me with ur bullsht

i moved on from u long ago since u r willing to interact rather than run away. ur the one who keeps coming back and being over defensive about it

i am clearly not tunneling u so drop that sht. and i clearly said what u did is just nothing but a red flag. i wont lynch u for it alone but im keeping it in the back of my mind

do u not see anything else on the thread of importance to u? just iso urself and see how much of ur posts were replies to me on this topic

now iso me and tell me whose really tunneling

ur play is not improving my 50-50 stance of u yet, so ill wait and see how detrimental or beneficial u r to town b4 changing my stance on u.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Status
Not open for further replies.