@Natalija > Go D. Usopp
@Fujishiro > @LuthonTheDragDown > Go D. Usopp
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Go. D Usopp
@Marimo_420 > Flower . Go D. Usopp
@Typo > Go. D Usopp

@Go D. Usopp ™ -5
@Natalija - 2
@Flower - 1

Please let me know of any errors (since I was forgetting to keep count, sorry)

@Flower @Marimo_420 @Salah WG @Finalbeta @Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix @Go D. Usopp ™ @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Natalija @Typo @Juliet @RheanaeL @LuthonTheDragDown @Blother @Tris @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge @Fujishiro

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
VOTE COUNT

@Light D Lamperouge > Flower
@Flower > LuthonTheDragDown > Go D. Usopp > Natalija
@Go D. Usopp ™ >Flower
@Natalija > Go D. Usopp
@Fujishiro > @LuthonTheDragDown > Go D. Usopp
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Go. D Usopp
@Marimo_420 > Flower . Go D. Usopp
@Typo > Go. D Usopp

@Go D. Usopp ™ -5
@Flower - 2
@Natalija - 1​

Please let me know of any errors (since I was forgetting to keep count, sorry)

@Flower @Marimo_420 @Salah WG @Finalbeta @Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix @Go D. Usopp ™ @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Natalija @Typo @Juliet @RheanaeL @LuthonTheDragDown @Blother @Tris @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge @Fujishiro
oh i see why the game is quiet now

so we r gna pull the same sht we did last time on valentine game

"let me vote usopp now, ill be back later" excuse

never comes back later

usopp flips town

compains about lack of inactivity and town getting rekt

same pattern

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
can we start pressuring inactives now?

im particularly interested in @RheanaeL and @Marimo_420

idk what to expct from @Salah WG and @Seraphoenix in terms of activity and @Blother as a player overall
I completely forgot Sera was even playing, but not showing up until the middle or end of a phase is par for the course with him regardless of affiliation. Brother’s brand new to the game, I also don’t know what to make of him. Rhea should be coming online soon, she’s the most likely to respond first. Marimo said he was going to sleep, and I have no thoughts or impressions on Salah at all.
Post automatically merged:

I completely forgot Sera was even playing, but not showing up until the middle or end of a phase is par for the course with him regardless of affiliation. Brother’s brand new to the game, I also don’t know what to make of him. Rhea should be coming online soon, she’s the most likely to respond first. Marimo said he was going to sleep, and I have no thoughts or impressions on Salah at all.
Blother* I swear, autocorrect has never helped a single person out since its creation :lawsigh:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Post automatically merged:

Blother* I swear, autocorrect has never helped a single person out since its creation :lawsigh:
how can u consistently merge posts lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Go D. Usopp ™

If you will keep being pushed will you full claim before EoD? Assuming you have a character + abilities convincing enough to label you as more likely town. But I still am not very convinced circa the supposed paradox which generated a case on you. I will look into your case, I promised Town not to mess up again, so it's mandatory, I can't let anything slide in this game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hm now its a matter of knowing how many of my voters r actually scum

nat, lanji, fuji, marimo, typo

which of these look worst to u guys? dibs on 1 or 2 of them being scum tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™

If you will keep being pushed will you full claim before EoD? Assuming you have a character + abilities convincing enough to label you as more likely town. But I still am not very convinced circa the supposed paradox which generated a case on you. I will look into your case, I promised Town not to mess up again, so it's mandatory, I can't let anything slide in this game.
nah not full claim
just ability claims is fine tho. u will NOT under any circumstance hear me say my character name until i flip

Emil

Certified Memelord
or maybe if we can confirm scum doesnt have abilities to punish claims, then MAYBE i can say my character name

if I dont get lynched here and cause scum to kill me n1 thinking im strong role or smthing then be it lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
also @Finalbeta there is no case against me but dumb lazy and paranoid town

> on one end some say i slipped similar to another game, which both are false lol
> on another end some say i didnt slip, but instead chose to share some TMI with u guys from my faction chat so i basically help town day 1 by showing them who else is town and also leak my scummate abilities AND get myself lynched at the same time. how generous of a scum i am.
> others are just lazy as sht to even know whats going on
> and finally the paranoid ningens who have difficulty analyzing the difference between a power wolf and a townie, so they label every1 as a wolf, knowing very well that only like 4 wolves exist and 14 townies, but fk the ratio anyway.
> and then u got others that r optimistic as sht thinking they actually caught a wolf. not even cause paranoia, but they legit think a wolf is caught lol

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
uhh how is it forced
flower didnt give town reads. she confirmed town players. and she only did to 2 not 5+

do u think as scum i would just go ahead and tell u guys all the actual townies so when i flip scum then my scummates have 0 chance to win since i confirmed all townies for u guys?
You're putting people there for minimal reasons. It's as if you already know they are town and tryna put them there and sneak in a mate or two of yours. That and pocketing a townie.

Yeah why not? Build a 'town' core and sneak in a buddy of yours there. Maybe even more than one.

or maybe if we can confirm scum doesnt have abilities to punish claims
How does one confirm that lmao?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
hm now its a matter of knowing how many of my voters r actually scum

nat, lanji, fuji, marimo, typo

which of these look worst to u guys? dibs on 1 or 2 of them being scum tbh
Nat and LC are the only ones I’ve really gotten any strange vibes from, although the latter was earlier in the day. I don’t think Fuji’s scum, but to be honest, I’m not sure if I’ve seen him play as mafia before...Marimo’s already been more proactive in this game than he was in the last, so of these five, I’d buy him and Fuji as the most townie-ish. Since I always have to say this anyway, I’ll give a disclaimer and say that these are all based on gut feelings and what little evidence there is to be found in the thread, are in no way meant as hard susses (except possibly Nat), and are subject to change based on any new information.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're putting people there for minimal reasons. It's as if you already know they are town and tryna put them there and sneak in a mate or two of yours. That and pocketing a townie.

Yeah why not? Build a 'town' core and sneak in a buddy of yours there. Maybe even more than one.
thats fair. i dont have alot reasons so far, but i'll build toward those as the game goes on. do u particularly disagree with any of the ppl that i town read or any of the reasons i mentioned? or u simply just want me to put more reasons (cuz i realistically cant have rn, its day 1)

and if im really sneaking in a scummate or 2, who do u think it is?

btw this is how u build a real case tho @town
light's doing it properly

How does one confirm that lmao?
realistically speaking, there is no way to tell for sure

but if a scum that can do double kills or janitor kills or smthing to affect flavor knowldge, then we can guesstimate or reach into a fair weak conclusion that there arent rly death note mechanics.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nat and LC are the only ones I’ve really gotten any strange vibes from, although the latter was earlier in the day. I don’t think Fuji’s scum, but to be honest, I’m not sure if I’ve seen him play as mafia before...Marimo’s already been more proactive in this game than he was in the last, so of these five, I’d buy him and Fuji as the most townie-ish. Since I always have to say this anyway, I’ll give a disclaimer and say that these are all based on gut feelings and what little evidence there is to be found in the thread, are in no way meant as hard susses (except possibly Nat), and are subject to change based on any new information.
majority of day 1 is gut feelings and tones, so u can go with that perfectly fine

i do think fuji is town. im iffy on marimo however.

do agree on lanji, typo and specially on nat.

if nat is scum, id look throughly on typo/lanji

maybe lind as well

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
also @Finalbeta there is no case against me but dumb lazy and paranoid town

> on one end some say i slipped similar to another game, which both are false lol
> on another end some say i didnt slip, but instead chose to share some TMI with u guys from my faction chat so i basically help town day 1 by showing them who else is town and also leak my scummate abilities AND get myself lynched at the same time. how generous of a scum i am.
> others are just lazy as sht to even know whats going on
> and finally the paranoid ningens who have difficulty analyzing the difference between a power wolf and a townie, so they label every1 as a wolf, knowing very well that only like 4 wolves exist and 14 townies, but fk the ratio anyway.
> and then u got others that r optimistic as sht thinking they actually caught a wolf. not even cause paranoia, but they legit think a wolf is caught lol
Hmmm.

Juliet insists that you claimed the overall scum abilities present in a past MF game and I suppose the host was still Drago? It would sound tough to believe that you would manage to replicate such "stunt" on the first try out of coincidence unless she is lying or misremembering/being superficial in the description (not considering them) right?

Status
Not open for further replies.