Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
Look who you’re talking to, sis...why do YOU think he’s sure about anything?? :sus:

That being said, Nat’s also one of my bigger susses...just don’t like what I’ve seen from her so far. TAC and Lind are both null for me at the moment, though,
Ahh right. My bad.
Why Nat? Care to share what you dont like from her?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What would be the motive in scum Juliet to make a lie about this? Flower played with me in the OJ Marineford mafia and she said earlier it was Akainu who had the janitor kill since I wasn't sure who had the janitor kill and I do remember there was a janitor kill.
A thing should be said about Flower.

She was reprimanded by Drago earlier, for trying to spell Blother's alignment out of his mouth, a total newbie. I think scum Flower would be less likely to risk a modkill in such a naive way.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ahh right. My bad.
Why Nat? Care to share what you dont like from her?
Suffice it to say - Usopp provided a very detailed description of what could be scum abilities, someone mentioned that there was a Marineford mafia game on OJ that he didn’t play in but was still able to describe those abilities as they were apparently written, and Nat spent quite some time acting like him nailing the information wasn’t relevant or indicative of anything, which I and a few others found odd considering how perceptive she normally is. Once pressed, she continued to discount the possibility that Usopp was revealing scum abilities right away, but also has her vote on him? Just overall confusing play from someone who’s normally much more polished as town.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This is so fast, why are you so sure the three of them are scum? We're only 36 pages long. For me at least 1 person might be hard to confirm as town or scum.

Or unless you are a veteran and your reads are very sharp and always correct.

Okay. But he is now leading the provisional voting, what will you convince?
I think he's pretty much set. I will probably vote him out too.

As for the other ones, yes the game has just commenced but they decidedly look the most scummy players to me indeed.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Okay noted, but you havent vote her rn right? That's why I asked you to share. Thanks.
I haven’t voted anybody, but I normally try not to cast mine for anyone until closer to the end of the phase. Beyond that, I’m still trying to figure out what Nat’s motivation would be in causing such a stir about the abilities thing when she already voted for/had been pushing Usopp before and after the fact...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I haven’t voted anybody, but I normally try not to cast mine for anyone until closer to the end of the phase. Beyond that, I’m still trying to figure out what Nat’s motivation would be in causing such a stir about the abilities thing when she already voted for/had been pushing Usopp before and after the fact...
Were they soft pushes at the beginning? In general soft distancing is not highly risky for Mafia on D1. Those pushes can easily be englobed in a superior set of pushes so that the town players get misled and rather think she was actually in general pushing players consistently, and maybe she came out later since she situation was demanding. It's only a guess for now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmmm.

Juliet insists that you claimed the overall scum abilities present in a past MF game and I suppose the host was still Drago? It would sound tough to believe that you would manage to replicate such "stunt" on the first try out of coincidence unless she is lying or misremembering/being superficial in the description (not considering them) right?
its not THAT hard to guess it man
like really lol
i feel like u guys r making a big fuss out of it for no reason lol

Ahh first, why did we vote for Ussop? Flower? Nat?

I won't be surprised if Ussop always leads the vote. :catblush:
i shud just ragequit town on WG lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
what?
lmao

In general I don't see many benefits for Juliet to pull off a lie about that on purpose. Maybe she could misremember but she seems so confident on the other hand. Usopp was already somewhat on the chopping block and if he flipped town then Town would pressure her like hell. A scum would likely not risk that just to finish the job with Usopp.
i wouldnt look too much into it
im really not a fan of how this became our day 1 discussion....

From this list

I don't see what makes TAC town tbh. He's fluffing all over the place, tried to call out and basically fish for Lind's role, which is something similar he did to Natalija in the Wano game where he was scum and Nat got killed for it. I see no reason to put him as townie and build a core around it.

Tris is like null for me atm. She pointed out the Akainu thing with you but also kinda backed off from it. Though, I haven't really seen Tris pressure or pursue people in games. Hence null for now.

Flowa's weird. Saying she's trying to play her scum meta so that she will see how townies will react to that was really weird imo.

So from the above if you tried to sneak in someone I'd say TAC.

I thought so tbh.
honestly the only reason tac is a town read is for his soft kuma hint. other than that its null

flower looks town. shes way too pushy and confident early game for scum flower tbh.

and yea like only way to really tell if scum loses their anti claim abilities or if they even have any is after we see couple scum flips

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
honestly the only reason tac is a town read is for his soft kuma hint. other than that its null
The vacation thing and his avy earlier? While TAC is prone to using avys like that, I wouldn't bank on it. Also Kuma in MF was the Navy's tool, he was brainwashed and a machine.

flower looks town. shes way too pushy and confident early game for scum flower tbh.
Eh, Flowa can play it off in the game thread. I've been scum with her and she's usually paranoid in the chat and not the game that much.

Also, I'll be going to sleep now. It's like 5 AM here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nat / TAC / Lind

They all look scummish to me.

Nat and TAC for derailing the attention from Usopp in particular.

Lind asking other millers to show up looks counterintuitive because medium sized games don't feature 2 usually, and I don't see many characters that could flip miller in this game flavor. And his reaction when I entertained the chance of claiming was all over the place, he hurled paragraphs over paragraphs against me for it. He was the worst reacting at my thing out of all players overall.

Also interesting how Usopp infers he doesn't want to claim character even if that means he's lynched because he is afraid of being offed at night by scum. But a townie would rather think the former to be the best course of action because the latter remains a possibility not a certainty like being lynched.

If Usopp is Mafia then eventually Mafia's fakeclaims are shit or even still non-existent.
i dont think anyone is moving from me lol. ur reasons for reading nat and tac is a bit off imo

and yea i can action claim if i have to but not needed to flavor claim. i hope we dont have to resort to it ever. atleast not early game

if nat is scum, id look throughly on typo/lanji

??????

how does a nat flip involve me
you can look thoroughly rn without pinning me with other players as if we are a group.
ur tunneling on me entire game. its pretty clear ur turning a blind eye on nat or honestly any1 else lol

i just dont like u and nat the most out of all my voters. well typo as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hi guys. Pardon me for my inactivity as I’m new and don’t know much. But I think I was supposed to vote?

Who are the leading suspects and why are they suspects?
:yodawhat:
lol new doesnt mean u shud be inactive

read the game as a whole then tell us who u feel look suspecious to u. we shouldnt tell u what to do

Hi guys. Pardon me for my inactivity as I’m new and don’t know much. But I think I was supposed to vote?

Who are the leading suspects and why are they suspects?
:yodawhat:
Don’t worry about it! Try reading a few pages and start from there.

Bad vibes are enough, you vote someone by bolding “vote lynch x”, x being the name

Did Drago tell you nothing? :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.