Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
assuming the OJ game didnt exist

would what i have said been suspicious to u? basically am i being sused for this dem OJ game that i didnt even play

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Light D Lamperouge @Tris @Fujishiro @Natalija @Flower etc..
I mean I told you like 5 times already that the way you described the abilities sounded like you knew those abilities. Like one of them was yours lol.

Other than that possible slip, I wouldnโ€™t say that Iโ€™m sussing you. But Iโ€™m not caught up yet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i may or may not be there by EoD so i only got like 2 hours or so b4 going off to sleep

at this point i really cant express how furious i am on WG's town play rn. but ill try to do what i can with the limited time and info i got

im just wishing we get more posts from the inactifags rn. i do not understand how town lynches their active players and lets inactives go by for free, when they know how 3 of the scum last game were inactives

u guys have proven to me more than enough the state of town gameplay here, and u continue refusing on improving it. atleasy try to test the other wagons properly like nat's wagon..or literally any other wagon instead of sticking to a mislynch for the whole game over delusion and overestimation of ur own reads

not only are u over estimating ur deluded ass lazy reads, but ur also serverly down playing my scum play and i honestly dont know what to say. i guess good luck lol

im gna require some serious change of playstyles to play on WG moving forward. both from myself and others. i can only say i am currently very disappointed

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I mean I told you like 5 times already that the way you described the abilities sounded like you knew those abilities. Like one of them was yours lol.

Other than that possible slip, I wouldnโ€™t say that Iโ€™m sussing you. But Iโ€™m not caught up yet.
honestly at this point all i can tell u guys is to improve ur play and stop overestimating urselves and underestimating others. really.

maybe start by thinking "why" and "what if"?

> why would scum usopp do that? why would he help town confirm other townies and leak his scum abilities on day 1?? like why??? what kind of brain damaged scum is he? why get himself lynch day 1 over this?? why try to interact with the entire game like that and help town establish a solid town pool??

> what if usopp was really town with a good guess on the abilities? why would others pick up on his wagon this fast? what happens if we just lynch one of the most vocal townies cuz of being too cocky with our reads?

> which scum are being opportunistic on usopp's wagon? who is getting saved here? who is displaying some tmi here by thinking usopp is town?? who are completely ignoring the wagon and waiting for town to destroy each others??

> who could be usopp's scummates? are they bussing him or do they not even exist? why have they not help bail him out yet?

lots of questions, but u guys r gna just wait for my flip instead of bother asking them. u know why? dont get offended but its clear to me none cares rly. just lazy gameplay all accross the board

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
โ€Ž
lol new doesnt mean u shud be inactive
read the game as a whole then tell us who u feel look suspecious to u. we shouldnt tell u what to do
From reading the room, thereโ€™s been a lot of hostility. Particularly from Nat, You, JDB, Final, and I think Lind. Iโ€™m not accusing you guys, just observing. I also noticed you were pointing a lot of fingers and probing, Usopp. It could mean ur saving ur own ass. However, Iโ€™m leaning you toward a good guy. From my experience of Among Us, the guy going hard in info gathering and accusations is most of the time honest and innocent.
Lots of derailing of accusations, especially the point Nat made about you having prior information. Which I could be wrong and you know this based on experience. And thereโ€™s also been buddy buddy like vibes from TAC, Flower, and I think Fuji, but they havenโ€™t posted as much, so I canโ€™t tell if itโ€™s just their inactivity. This is just my perspective. On my own, I have zero suspects to point fingers at.

From reading the room, thereโ€™s been a lot of hostility. Particularly from Nat, You, JDB, Final, and I think Lind. Iโ€™m not accusing you guys, just observing. I also noticed you were pointing a lot of fingers and probing, Usopp. It could mean ur saving ur own ass. However, Iโ€™m leaning you toward a good guy. From my experience of Among Us, the guy going hard in info gathering and accusations is most of the time honest and innocent.
Lots of derailing of accusations, especially the point Nat made about you having prior information. Which I could be wrong and you know this based on experience. And thereโ€™s also been buddy buddy like vibes from TAC, Flower, and I think Fuji, but they havenโ€™t posted as much, so I canโ€™t tell if itโ€™s just their inactivity. This is just my perspective. On my own, I have zero suspects to point fingers at.
Yassss thatโ€™s how

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
it just seems that the more activity u try to generate, the more hate u get and u will simply get backstabbed and lynched for it in the excuse of generating "info"

but then days goes by and none analyzes this info that they get which rly bothers me

slowly but surely u realize u just eliminated ur vocal players and suddenly u have no town pool to play off and scum just gets u to mislynch urself day by day like nothing

not to mention about 5 players atleast each game only have min post count and NOTHING is done to them. if u give these players half the attention u give me im sure they could actually talk a bit, specially given how its very possible we got atleast 2 scum among them.

its actually ridiculous lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
In another game, she basically fangirled over the fact she got her husbando Law. I verbalized it but the entire game knew who she got before I said anything
what do u think of nat rn? u've been mad coasting the entire game. surely u got something for us right, given how ur one of my voters.

among us :tchpepe:

good observations honestly. who would u think are genuine and good ppl? i wont worry about getting scum reads now, just focus on establishing town pool

So neither Nat nor Usopp can explain why they suspect each other. I asked that question ages ago. Noted.
i dont have anything to say to u that i haven't outlined already
just note my flip too

u can find everything u desire in an iso, if u even bother to do one.

what do u think of nat rn? u've been mad coasting the entire game. surely u got something for us right, given how ur one of my voters.

among us :tchpepe:

good observations honestly. who would u think are genuine and good ppl? i wont worry about getting scum reads now, just focus on establishing town pool

i dont have anything to say to u that i haven't outlined already
just note my flip too

u can find everything u desire in an iso, if u even bother to do one.
You didnโ€˜t outline anything regarding that at all, though...all you say is you scum read her. Nat says she scum reads you. As for why you guys do...nobody knows...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Light I agree with, heโ€˜s a lot less contributing than usual.
Lanji hasn't done much either, which is odd. I know he's been demanding "answer x question" but that's about as much as I've seen from him. Usually he puts in more effort.

No idea about Jew. He's more fired up now than any game I've seen from him.
I agree with Luthon :tchpepe:.
More people should tbh.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
honestly at this point all i can tell u guys is to improve ur play and stop overestimating urselves and underestimating others. really.

maybe start by thinking "why" and "what if"?
I get why you are frustrated. But you also have to understand that it was weird that you were guessing abilities like that. Why were you even doing that? From my point of view, It doesn't really help town knowing what their possible passives are. But that's just me.

> why would scum usopp do that? why would he help town confirm other townies and leak his scum abilities on day 1?? like why??? what kind of brain damaged scum is he? why get himself lynch day 1 over this?? why try to interact with the entire game like that and help town establish a solid town pool??
You are reading like 7 people town. Why so many? It's only day one. I don't really have 1 solid town read. I might have missed it though since I mostly looked at the posts where I was tagged or quoted. As I and a few others mentioned before, you might have slipped. I'm not sure anymore, but now that I think about it, this "slip" of yours would have been just too convenient. You are an experienced player as far as I know and I haven't seen any scum spill their possible passives like that. I agree with you on this. But you still can't ignore the fact that it was weird.

Also, I didn't vote you. I did say that you look sus because of that, but I still didn't place a vote on you lol.

> what if usopp was really town with a good guess on the abilities? why would others pick up on his wagon this fast? what happens if we just lynch one of the most vocal townies cuz of being too cocky with our reads?
I think this won't be the first time that we lynch a vocal townie. Imo, it's kinda easy to get a vocal townie like you lynched. I'm not surprised that most of us are on your wagon. Your wagon picked up quickly. Maybe too quickly.

You have 5 votes right now iirc. At least one of those should be scum. As of now, I'd bet on Larimo. Mainly because he voted you because I supposedly caught you slip. It also felt like he was trying to buddy me or something. Flowa was the first one to mention this possible slip anyway.

> which scum are being opportunistic on usopp's wagon? who is getting saved here? who is displaying some tmi here by thinking usopp is town?? who are completely ignoring the wagon and waiting for town to destroy each others??
I don't think anyone is getting saved right now. You are literally the only person being voted the entire phase.

Lanji hasn't done much either, which is odd. I know he's been demanding "answer x question" but that's about as much as I've seen from him. Usually he puts in more effort.

No idea about Jew. He's more fired up now than any game I've seen from him.

More people should tbh.
I dunno about Lanji, he seems to put decent effort into the game. But Light is definitely Passive so far.

What are your Town reads?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I dunno about Lanji, he seems to put decent effort into the game. But Light is definitely Passive so far.

What are your Town reads?
For now I believe Lind's miller claim. It's a risky move for scum, but to my understanding Lind's an experienced player. He could pull it off, but that's also an unnecessary risk in a game that likely has 3 or 4 mafia players in it. It's also generally good for Millers to come out in the open.

So he gets a pass for me.

I haven't read the entire day phase but I have seen you toss out wild conspiracy theories. So, you're probably good too. Scumflower is a bit more nuanced in how she tries to control the game.

Controversial, but if I had to choose between killing Usopp or trusting him, I'd probably trust him right now. He seems genuinely frustrated at what's going down and people sussing him and is just drawing more attention to himself. This isn't a hard read or a lock, but I feel better about him than I'm worried about him.

Nat I am iffy on. No hard proof, so I'm not hitting her with a vote or anything.

Probably should keep a lock on FB. He's changed his meta up a bit, but if he doesn't doggedly pursue someone by the end of Day 2, he's probably scum. FB is an active scum hunter despite it all when he's town. I haven't seen him do much in that regard? I know he threw out an accusation at me / Nat / Lind earlier but that seemed half hearted.

For now I believe Lind's miller claim. It's a risky move for scum, but to my understanding Lind's an experienced player. He could pull it off, but that's also an unnecessary risk in a game that likely has 3 or 4 mafia players in it. It's also generally good for Millers to come out in the open.

So he gets a pass for me.

I haven't read the entire day phase but I have seen you toss out wild conspiracy theories. So, you're probably good too. Scumflower is a bit more nuanced in how she tries to control the game.

Controversial, but if I had to choose between killing Usopp or trusting him, I'd probably trust him right now. He seems genuinely frustrated at what's going down and people sussing him and is just drawing more attention to himself. This isn't a hard read or a lock, but I feel better about him than I'm worried about him.

Nat I am iffy on. No hard proof, so I'm not hitting her with a vote or anything.

Probably should keep a lock on FB. He's changed his meta up a bit, but if he doesn't doggedly pursue someone by the end of Day 2, he's probably scum. FB is an active scum hunter despite it all when he's town. I haven't seen him do much in that regard? I know he threw out an accusation at me / Nat / Lind earlier but that seemed half hearted.
What do you think about Typo?

Status
Not open for further replies.