Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That is acceptable argument but i don't remember that Game at all so can't say

Your reasoning is weak, and i will tell you why:

1. If Usopp turns out to be Town, then you will say: Salah reacted to his Lynch because he is Scum & knows that Usopp isn't
2. If Usopp turns out to be Mafia, then you will say: Salah wanted to defend his Scum Buddy

Following this kind of Logic will lead you nowhere, a True Scum-Buddy would make sure to not get himself involved with Usopp at all & best way to defend him is by offering a new Target for Lynch, not directly defend Usopp one

The only reason i wanted Usopp's Lynch to be more explained to me is because i didn't find any other Suspect
As i said, Natalija was voted by Usopp himself & Flower got an early vote from Light for no reason or just random or whatever
And i'm sure there are few accusations here & there but nothing stuck

So when i see that players after most of DP & after 40 pages, they came up with only One Suspect & hardly anyone else then i suspect there is something fishy here, like why didn't his Scum Buddies suggest a new Suspect? and why couldn't Town bother to think of a secondary suspect?

So the right conclusion is that, either Usopp is 100% or let's say over 80% confirmed Scum which is the reason i asked, or he is being accused wrongly & Scum are happy with this Lynch, hence why they didn't bother to redirect attention
I believe there are other suspects:

Nat, Flower, Luthon, Beta and Typo. People are suspecting different players and not only Usopp.

I believe if you catch up, you'll get a better overall picture.

I would have not pushed the lynch if just simply claimed instead of just giving up and started writing death wishes here and there. Yes host said he advises against it but getting lynched ain’t no better same thing applies to Nat
Both aren’t defending themselves properly. Tf you doing ?
I might have been a bit busy to find much but this lynch on Usopp and to a lesser degree Nat just gives info, make up ypur mind and vote, in case you have some solid argument against someone else say it, we still have time.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
In general entertaining different possibilites does good for Town because it can actually open minds, unless they are just too terrible. But they were not that terrible in my opinion. At least there was logic behind my thought and they weren't casually tossed around from hyperspace.

as to why I am pushing for usopp it doesn’t have to do much with guessing the admirals Abilities, I mean that wasn’t his only slip (if it was one) he is just bullshitting his way through the day phase, just like how he did for the entire weeb game

ps I don’t like the way Lindl is playing, fishy, keep an eye on him

The lack of defense from Nat and Usopp is concerning. Nat is just laughing it off and Usopp is putting up a frustrated Townie act which...doesn't even make sense.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor

I was* overconfident. I promised Town to shift away from my boat of instinctiveness and become actually very strategist-like when it comes to games lol. I won't take a decision until there are many and many, and perhaps then still many elements to support it from now on. And this goes with votes, and goes with actions more generically. But reading players is what harms less, since most people have a thinking brain and don't need to follow me, so I don't see the problem with entertaining case scenarios.
I will hold you to this then. I hope you play your night actions properly this time at least.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
as to why I am pushing for usopp it doesn’t have to do much with guessing the admirals Abilities, I mean that wasn’t his only slip (if it was one) he is just bullshitting his way through the day phase, just like how he did for the entire weeb game

The lack of defense from Nat and Usopp is concerning. Nat is just laughing it off and Usopp is putting up a frustrated Townie act which...doesn't even make sense.
What are your reads on Lanji, Fuji and Light?

What are your reads on Lanji, Fuji and Light?
I would lynch fuji rn if it was up to me, huge difference in gameplay compared to weeb game but I shouldn’t start a wagon d1 on someone like Fuji it will most likely fail
Null on Lanji and Light Tbh I got confused reading their posts, both the same person for me lel I will have to do a reread for the entire thing

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I would lynch fuji rn if it was up to me, huge difference in gameplay compared to weeb game but I shouldn’t start a wagon d1 on someone like Fuji it will most likely fail
Null on Lanji and Light Tbh I got confused reading their posts, both the same person for me lel I will have to do a reread for the entire thing
Fuji said he was changing his playstyle last game and got lynched day 1 lol. So now players are not jumping too much on him. So far, I have liked his gameplay. Also, I noticed while giving out my reads, that Fuji and Light have more or less addressed the same topics in the thread. They are either townies catching the same things... or maybe something else.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE brought up a good point about JDB. @Jew D. Boy you have mainly interacted with Usopp this game. Anyone in particular that you would want to lynch?

this was never explained.
I didn't vote you? Ehhh. I think Nat's a little weird, but that's all. I've been looking more at someone like Light who seems a lot more passive rn compared to usual.
indeed
Lanji hasn't done much either, which is odd. I know he's been demanding "answer x question" but that's about as much as I've seen from him. Usually he puts in more effort.

No idea about Jew. He's more fired up now than any game I've seen from him.

More people should tbh.
true
why is your vote on rhea then

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

What do you think of Nat and TAC? I sus the guys you are mentioning, just like them however.

What do you think of Nat and TAC? I sus the guys you are mentioning, just like them however.
TAC is very carless to be mafia and care for his mates, I think he is some 3rd ( I don’t mind some pressure on him) however it would hard to me to believe he is town if he isn’t either a basic town which doubt since its drago hosting or some town role that can be a very easy claim e.g whitebeard
So it’s like a scale 1-10
1 being a basic townie
10 being someone like Whitebeard/Ace
He is somewhere on one of the edges 1/2 or 9/10 or just a 3rd party

i need to iso Nat tho

@Lindltaylor

Fuji: As I said I lean Town on him. Simply because he noticed my play and how he generally acts. He doesn't seem to care too much about how he appears.

Light: Neutral to scum lean. He's way too cautious. Also his lack of contribution so far. Either he is busy or scum.

Lanji: I don't think he would come out claiming Miller after you already did as scum.

Well, I think we can only test this theory if we lynch one of them today.
scumsopp seems genuinely frustrated
nat has barely even defended anything
whats worse
she has barely hunted either .

quick iso on nat is just a push on usopp with little conviction
no reason provided either . seems like a gut feeling which is fine for d1.

how does salah wg play btw

Status
Not open for further replies.