Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we rate Apoo high?
Zoro and Drake couldn't do much to him but Apoo is slightly above Drake while below Zoro

Marco has done nothing
Only this chapter he is fighting king and Queen!
And it might be not even true like last time where it was only King or Queen who attacked Marco but the provider said Marco vs King nd queen
Time to retreat senpai, the have the upper hand for now. But this was not outside our expectations. Marco's stalling won't last forever. Then we'll see how weak he actually is. :sadgrin:

J

Jo_Ndule

@Jo_Ndule So is Marco still weaker than PostKuri??
told you hes the strongest yc1 and stronger than benny
THE GOAT!
:milaugh:
Man... if being at disadvantage and being hurt in 2v1 means > Katakuri
Then this is a joke

Did Marco hurt any of them? No

Zoan King vs Marco last chapter = Marco overpowered
Zoan King and Queen shooting guns this chapter vs Marco (maybe it is not 2v1 ) ...Marco seems to have lost a wing again

Please...the fruit keeps saving him
He is no Kaido who tanks and hits hard , wins
Marco tanks and loses/gets dominated without doing much

But you didnt even answer how Sanji even knows where to go? Like would he just start searching randomly across the island?

Sanji knows where the scabbards are exactly and knows that they are in danger being directly targeted but he doesnt know where Momo is and doesnt know that he’s in danger

and yet for some reason he will go after Momo
If he wasn't going for Momo now why would Oda make he choose where he will go if last chapter Sanji was already decided? Isn't it a bit obvious?
Not only that Sanji doesn't know about Yamato and will probably choose to save him because he is a child.

This is just so bad writing considering what Hyogoro said to one of the Yakuza bosses before!
Hyo even as old man should appear more badass by not asking to get killed and rather enduring like a true boss... again considering what he said before
Uh...no. do what i say not what i do. Hyogiro is absurdly old, he was old even in oden flashback off 41 years Ago.

He say to someone hold It doesnt mean he can do the same. This is actually evennreal life thing, theres LOTS of exemples.

I know Marco’s tough, but honestly King & Queen just don’t feel that strong. If Marco’s handling them in a 2v1, I can’t find them that impressive. Granted, Oda is obviously stalling, so they’re not going all out yet.

I do really hope that Perospero beats Carrot & Wanda though. Perospero has been low key impressive since his introduction. He just crazy things really casually (stopping Big Father in its tracks, making an escalator all the way to the top of whole cake chateau, and low diffing Pedro, Carrot, Brook and Chopper). People have more faith in Oda than I do, so I can easily see Carrot coming back to beat Perospero later, but I hope that doesn’t happen.

@Jo_Ndule was right with one since the Onigashima war start, Oda build up a big role for Perospero and also said he gonna match commanders and look he is now a key factor for the Marco vs King+Queen fight.
Either he support Marco and they can defend himself vs King and Queen, or he choose the side of King and Queen and they finish off Marco, overall it show Perospero have a big role now and it depends on his choice who gonna take a L or W in next chapters.
Perospero can easily match other commanders, men that only want me to see Smoothie and the Veterans here right now, would be so insane hype or Katakuri... :steef::steef:

Overall I disagree with Jo in one point Marco.
He not run away like Apoo did against Zooro and Drake, in the moment where Apoo try to fight off both Drake and Zoro, he get stomped, Marco case he not run away but face ahead King+his troup+Queen. That dude is a monster and easily have a bounty above Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.