Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the day you'll see my reads

What do you mean @ second question?
It was a talk we had Lanji, I, and Usopp in the last game. After witnessing town getting wrecked he decided not to try pushing for the most vocal people D1 and try to go for those that contribue and push the game less even as the game goes on, yet here he is tunneling Usopp and thats it.

Also, can you just retell me your reads?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I just asked you but please tell me here,

Do you still have everyone as Null besides Usopp ?

It was a talk we had Lanji, I, and Usopp in the last game. After witnessing town getting wrecked he decided not to try pushing for the most vocal people D1 and try to go for those that contribue and push the game less even as the game goes on, yet here he is tunneling Usopp and thats it.

not anymore

not townie leans
tac
light
marimo
natalija
salah

townie leans
myself
ruby tojo
lara croft
kumamon
magical girls

50/50 - usopp

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Do you not Sus anyone else?
As of now those are my biggest and main suses. Flowa's improved.

What do you think about Marimo voting off Usopp as soon as Nat did?
I spoke about Larimo earlier.
He's flip flopping with votes. Scum Larimo is usually much more shy and likes to stay away from the attention and under the radar, which isn't what flip flopping is.
That's not really staying under the radar, is it? Maybe we disagree on the definition. Someone who wants to stay under the radar won't make posts like those. At least that's what I think. What was his last vote? Was it Nat? Because votes are going on Nat now too, while before only Susopp was the main wagon.
I don't think he's scum, like I said above. He's too chill with those votes.

I dont like you either as of this moment, you know we talked about this lol.

I'm still on Usopp to be honest but i did reread the Nat stuff and she did some questionable things.

We have some more time, ima catch up fast.
I don‘t care, we can discuss this more next day. For now we need to get a lynch.

Oh lol sorry, I thought you were asking me because you quoted me.

Iffy on Light, Tris, Salah. Also a bit vary of the miller stuff going on

Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.