Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, Chopper beating a SN seems too far-fetched imo, unless the virus massively nerfs Drake’s fighting capabilities
Thats what I'm insinuating. I wouldn't expect Drake to be all there, but I also think we underestimate Chopper, which is entirely Oda's fault. Chopper actually has fought stronger opponents than Franky initially took on in Enies Lobby. People forget this. He's also been teamed up and was on par with Franky in Thriller Bark when they punched Oars in the face. I'm really not convinced he's part of any "weakling" trio.

At least someone on the alliance got defeated
More to come - in fact I could see Marco being forced to retreat/heal in several chapters.
With Pero back in the war we could see the BPs & BMPs getting the upper hand.
In addition Drake could get infected with the ice oni-virus so they take another strong fighter from the alliance before heading into the final climax.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Anyway, this not-so-exciting chapter will be cool when the images get released.
I hope it is not being marked by small fish like: @MarineHQ62

who does not understand the basics of ONE PIECE, nor does it even serve to defend LARINS correctly.

Well I doubt Sanji will fight off King, or at least a remotely healthy King. Independently from which Sanji's conditions will be.
Welp, I don't mind if he won't fight King but certainly, he will be playing a significant role in this arc. He's not just gonna run across the panels. And b4 you say that he's not gonna be on the rooftop, there's no reason for him to be there when there are a lot of threats in the lower levels that have to be dealt with. He's the interim captain now in the absence of the two.

Thats what I'm insinuating. I wouldn't expect Drake to be all there, but I also think we underestimate Chopper, which is entirely Oda's fault. Chopper actually has fought stronger opponents than Franky initially took on in Enies Lobby. People forget this. He's also been teamed up and was on par with Franky in Thriller Bark when they punched Oars in the face. I'm really not convinced he's part of any "weakling" trio.
Ok but Chopper beating Oni Drake? Damn that's ugly
I don't even know how he could beat him since he can't touch him

with how the spoilers mentioned the defeat, it felt like Perospero defeated Carrot/Wanda at an isolated part of Onigashima and basically left them for dead with no one to find out of rescue especially with all of the ongoing fights and with Chopper trying to make the Ice Devil antidotes, he most likely won't notice. Sanji's out looking for Momo or the 9 Scabbards so hopefully he finds Carrot & Wanda at some point :(

Im really interested in who Sanji chooses.

Im assuming he will choose Kin and Co first. Because they're injured and getting hunted down. Whilst atleast Momo has Shinobu ( Sanji dont know Yamato is there). So Im assuming Momo and Yamato will meet Sanji after he reunites with Kin and Kin tells him to protect Momo.

Status
Not open for further replies.