Status
Not open for further replies.
True but at the same time, Queen disappeared last chapter and suddenly fighting marco in this chapter ...The thing Queen can't even fly but he is reaching Marco easily from the 2nd or 3rd floor, how he is reaching him ? only with his neck ? there are lots of flaw who are cringe .. and i'm pretty sure it's because their opponents need to be ready as you said but it becomes weird af !
queen shooting bullets clown maybe it wasnt king last chap that shoot the bullets

RIP Sanji vs King 1v1 and "Queen is not fighting Marco, soo he will appear and fight Sanji" theorists.

You better start praying that Sanji makes the right decision that leads to him fighing Jack, or else he might realy spend the rest of the raid simping for Yamato instead of facing a calamity in a 1v1. Unless you prefer a 2v2 teamming up with Marco, where Marco does 95% of the work.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Predictions

I think Hawkins will save the Scabbards

Marco gets defeated 1v3

Sanji will save Marco

Chopper and Drake finishes cure

Sanji vs King

Drake vs Queen

Chopper vs Pero

Ok ok looks like everyone took it seriously!

I was just trolling and playing the crying baby and it was fun lmao, number of people who quoted me!
King is still FM of WSC, swordsman ! Always King fan @Jo_Ndule @Inflamed Haki @Enma @Finalbeta @Patapujuro @Oblivion @Chrono @Jackteo @RayanOO @Sentinel @Peroroncino @Ice devil slayer @playa4321 @Krusher1357 @MonsterZoro @God Buggy @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @kumae :myman::myman::myman:

:sweat::sweat:

Here what's gonna happen :

Mate King will never be able to find his sword again after what Izo did to him :milaugh:

I wish to see a battle with the whole Big Mom Pirates crew, though at this point it may not happen onscreen and not against the Straw Hat Pirates.
If I don't think to hard, BM crew will either face Blackbeard coming for poneglyph or Marines choosing to dismantle Big Mom empire after Big Mom defeat.

🏵️🚧🚧

Maybe it's because of the spoilers but this chapter really seems like filler. The pace of the whole raid has been very bad, I think the worst of OP actually.
One of the main strengths of OP was the emotional connection with the characters but I think that Oda has failed in this throughout Wano with the exception of Yasui, now with Hyo's sacrifice I really don't feel anything, One Piece feels empty.
It feels like a lot happens in the chapters and nothing at the same time, this raid is really weird.
wait for the whole summary Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.